IBPS SO Final Result 2021
IBPS SO Final Result 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the final result of the IBPS SO exam on its official website @ibps.in on 01st April 2021. The IBPS SO interview was held in February-March 2021. The direct link to check the IBPS SO Final Result has been provided below. The candidates who were appeared for the IBPS SO Interview can check their result.
IBPS SO Final Result 2021
For IBPS SO Exam, there are 647 vacancies released for this recruitment. Specialist Officer is a post that requires really skilled and specialized officers. The IBPS SO Mains Result is declared on 04th February 2021. The link to check the result will be available till 10th February 2021. The IBPS SO Result has been released officially on 01st April 2021 and will be available for a limited time only.
|IBPS SO Events||Dates|
|IBPS SO Prelims Date||26th December 2020|
|IBPS SO Prelims Result||06th January 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam Date||24th January 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Result Date||04th February 2021|
|IBPS SO Final Result Date||01st April 2021|
How to Check IBPS SO Result 2021?
Given are the steps to check Your Result followed by its link:
- Click on the below link to Check IBPS SO Final Result 2021
- Enter the credentials, Registration Number / Roll Number, and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as password
- Enter Captcha code
- Click the Login Button
- The Result will be displayed.
- Save the document for future purposes.
IBPS SO Final Result 2021 Link
The IBPS SO Result for the interview conducted in February-March 2021. The candidates who appeared in the IBPS SO interview can check their results from the direct link below which has been active on 01st April 2021.
|Commencement of Result||01st April 2021|
|Closure of Result||30th April 2021|
IBPS SO Selection Process
- The selection process of IBPS SO includes the qualification of the prelims to appear for the mains exam.
- This is followed by a mains exam, involving a test of the professional knowledge of the candidate in the chosen subject.
- Also, note that the prelims exam score is not considered for the final selection.
- However, a candidate is required to qualify for each stage of the exam to be considered for final selection.
- As per the official notification, the candidates will be recruited for the following posts.
- I.T. Officer (Scale I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
IBPS SO Result 2021: Highlights
The IBPS SO Result involves the given series:
- The qualifiers of the Prelims Exam were called for the mains exam by IBPS.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at based on total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- SPL-X and Interview.
- Interview scores of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- This second round of the exam consists of questions only from Professional Knowledge Subjects. The total marks are 60, where there are objective and descriptive type questions, which will be for 30 minutes.
- Hence, the candidates need to perform well in the Interview Process too.
- The final selection of a candidate is based on how he/she performs in the final round of the IBPS SO Exam.
IBPS SO Result 2021 FAQ’s
Q. When did the IBPS SO Final Result declared?
Ans. The IBPS SO final result has declared officially on April 01, 2021.
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies for the IBPS SO Exam 2021?
There are a total of 647 vacancies for the IBPS SO Exam 2021.
Q. How many steps are there for the IBPS SO Exam?
There are three stages for the IBPS SO Exam: Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
Q. What is the final selection process for the IBPS SO Selection?
The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at based on total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- SPL-X and Interview.
Q. Is the IBPS SO Cut Off is also declared?
Yes, IBPS SO Cut-off is also declared as per the specialization of the candidates.