IBPS SO Result in 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the result of the IBPS SO exam on its official website @ibps.in. The IBPS SO Result is declared on 06th January 2021. The link to check the result will be available till 12th January 2021. The IBPS SO Prelims Exam was held on 26th December 2020. The direct link to check the IBPS SO Result has been provided below. The shortlisted candidates will be eligible to appear in IBPS SO Mains Exam which has been scheduled for 24th January 2021.
IBPS SO Prelims Result 2020
For IBPS SO Exam, there are 647 vacancies released for this recruitment. Specialist Officer is a post that requires really skilled and specialized officers. The IBPS SO Result for Prelims exam has been released officially on 06th January 2021 and will be available till 12th January 2021.
|IBPS SO Events||Dates|
|IBPS SO Prelims Date||December 26, 2020|
|IBPS SO Result||06th January 2021|
|IBPS SO Prelims Scorecard||The second week of January 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam Date||24th January 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Result Date||February 2021|
|IBPS SO Final Result Date||April 01, 2021|
How to Check IBPS SO Result 2020?
Given are the steps to check Your Result followed by its link:
- Click on the above link to Check IBPS SO Result 2020
- Enter the credentials, Registration Number / Roll Number, and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as password
- Enter Captcha code
- Click the Login Button
- The Result will be displayed.
- Save the document for future purposes.
IBPS SO Result 2020 Link
The direct link to check the IBPS SO Result is available below. The candidates who appeared in the IBPS SO Prelims exam which was held on 26th December 2020 can check their results from the direct link below.
IBPS SO Selection Process
- The selection process of IBPS SO includes the qualification of the prelims to appear for the mains exam.
- This will be followed by a mains exam, involving a test of the professional knowledge of the candidate in the chosen subject.
- Also, note that the prelims exam score is not considered for the final selection.
- However, a candidate is required to qualify for each stage of the exam to be considered for final selection.
- As per the official notification, the candidates will be recruited for the following posts.
- I.T. Officer (Scale I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
IBPS SO Result 2020: Highlights
The IBPS SO Result involves the given series:
- The qualifiers of the Prelims Exam will be called for the mains exam by IBPS.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at based on total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- SPL-X and Interview.
- Interview scores of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- This second round of the exam consists of questions only from Professional Knowledge Subjects. The total marks are 60, where there are objective and descriptive type questions, which will be for 30 minutes.
- Hence, the candidates need to perform well in the Interview Process too.
- The final selection of a candidate is based on how he/she performs in the final round of the IBPS SO Exam.
IBPS SO Result 2020 FAQ’s
Q. When IBPS SO Prelims Result is declared?
Ans. The IBPS SO Result has been declared officially on 06th January 2021.
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies for the IBPS SO Exam 2020?
There are a total of 647 vacancies for the IBPS SO Exam 2020.
Q. How many steps are there for the IBPS SO Exam?
There are three stages for the IBPS SO Exam: Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
Q. What is the final selection process for the IBPS SO Selection?
The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at based on total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- SPL-X and Interview.
Q. Is the IBPS SO Cut Off is also declared?
Yes, IBPS SO Cut-off is also declared as per the specialization of the candidates.