IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021-22
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021-22 Out: The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Admit Card for Mains Exam 2021-22 on its official website i.e. www.ibps.in on 14th January 2022 for those students who qualify for the prelims whose result has been displayed on its official website. Qualified candidates can download their IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card directly from the link described below in the article as it is available on its official website.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021-22 Overview
The IBPS Mains Exam is probably going to conduct on 25th January 2022 as per the official notification issued by the IBPS. The IBPS Clerk 2021 exam is going to conduct to recruit 7858 vacancies of clerical posts. Those candidates who qualify for the prelims exam will be eligible for the IBPS Mains exam and the admit cards of such candidates has been issued by the IBPS. Go through the following table for the overview of the IBPS Clerk Mains exam:
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021- Overview|
|Organization||Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card||26th November 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||12th, 18th & 19th December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card||14th January 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||25th January 2022|
|Selection process||Prelims & Mains|
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Download Link
The direct link to download the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card has been provided here. IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card Download Link is available from 14th January 2022 onwards.
Steps to download IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card
Candidates can directly download the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 from the above link once get activated or by following steps which are described below:
- Click on the link provided or visit the official website
- As the new page opens, you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”
- Enter the Captcha
- Click the Login button
- Hall Ticket for the mains exam will appear on the screen
- Go through the details carefully
- Take a printout copy of the admit card as no admit card will be sent by post
Details Mentioned on IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card
Important Details should be checked by the candidate on the IBPS Clerk Mains admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’ Name
- Roll Number and Registration number
- Exam City
- Date of Examination
- Duration of Exam
- Date of Birth
COVID-19 Instructions for IBPS Clerk Exam
In view of the current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, IBPS has released a set of instructions that candidates need to follow when they reach the exam venue:
- Wearing masks and gloves is mandatory. No candidate shall be allowed inside the exam venue without a mask.
- Candidates must have Aarogya Setu App on their mobile phones, the same shall be checked at the entrance gate by the Security Guards. Candidates who do not have a Mobile Phone must bring along a self-attested declaration.
- Candidates must carry a transparent water bottle along with them and a 50ml bottle of hand sanitizer.
- The rough sheets shall be kept on the candidate’s desk and no extra sheets shall be provided during the exam.
- Candidates shall have to drop their IBPS Clerk admit cards, photocopy of Identity Proof, and their worksheets in a box after the completion of the examination.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021-22 FAQs
Q. Is IBPS Clerk Mains Admit 2021-22 released?
Ans. Yes, the admit cards for the IBPS Clerk Mains exam are yet to be released on 14th January 2022.
Q. When the IBPS Clerk Mains 2021-22 exams will be held?
Ans. The IBPS Clerk Mains 2021-22 exams will be held in the end of January or starting of February.