Table of Contents
ESIC SSO Salary 2023
ESIC SSO Salary 2023: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) will release the notification for the Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent. The candidates are selected as Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent after a certain selection process which is set for all the candidates. It is important to have a glance at the salary structure, pay scale, and job profile of the ESIC SSO 2023. The salary will be as per the 7th Central Pay Commission including the basic pay and additional perks & allowances. Candidates must go through the article below to have a better understanding about the various job posts under ESIC SSO, salary, perks, and allowances, etc. Read further to know more about the ESIC SSO Salary 2023.
ESIC SSO Salary Structure 2022
Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 44,900/- per month along with allowances and additional benefits. The table below shows the salary structure of ESIC SSO as per the 7th pay commission.
|ESIC SSO Salary Structure 2022
|Central Pay Commission
|DA (Dearness Allowance)
|HRA (House Rent Allowance)
|Rs. 12123 for x-category cities
|Rs.3600 for ‘x’ category cities
|DA on TA
ESIC SSO Salary – Benefits/Perks & Allowances
Apart from the basic pay scale, the salary of ESIC SSO will include other allowances in their salary structure as well, such as: –
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Medical Facilities
- Refreshment Allowance
- Leave Travel Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance
- TA on Retiring
- TA on Transfer
ESIC SSO Salary 2023- Job Profile
Once the candidate is appointed as ESIC SSO they have to perform certain duties/jobs. There are various responsibilities that an ESIC SSO has to carry out. We have discussed below the job profile of ESIC SSO.
ESIC SSO Superintendent
- Supervision and proper allocation of work among subordinate staff
- Keeping overall watch and ensuring discipline and punctuality, scrutinizing inspection reports
- Managing the process of biometric enrolment and distribution of Pehchaan cards
- Ensuring proper cleanliness and upkeep of office premises
- Competition of all work within the stipulated time
ESIC SSO Grade II Manager
- Functions as head of the office having direct contact with the beneficiaries.
- Acts as a drawing and disbursing officer
- Exercises control over proper allocation and coordination of work
- Passes claims for payment of the benefit to Insured Persons and does all incidental work relating to claims
- Passes claims for payment of the benefit to Insured Persons and does all incidental work relating to claims.
- Investigation fatal cases of Employment Injury
- Verifies the schedule sheets in ERP
- Conducts periodical review of all the registers
- Ensures timely preparation and dispatch of outgoing periodical reports and returns.
- Attends court and represents cases on behalf of the Corporation
- Controls pay Offices wherever attached
- Functions as Secretary to the Local Committee
- Ensure periodical meeting with the employer
- Imparts training to the newly posted staff and guides employers’ representatives
- Ensure timely preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Ensures biometric enrolments in the Branch Office
- Arranges for proper seating, drinking water, and toilet facilities
ESIC SSO Salary 2023- FAQs
Q1. What is basic pay for ESIC SSO 2023?
Ans. The basic pay for the post of ESIC SSO is Rs. 44,900 which can be increased up to Rs. 1,42,400.
Q2. What is in-hand ESIC SSO Salary?
Ans. The in-hand ESIC SSO Salary 2022 is around Rs. 76774 per month.