DSSSB is a state-level exam conducted by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) annually. This exam is conducted every year by DSSSB to recruit government teachers and Non-Teaching Staff. For 2020, the DSSSB has released a total of 710 Vacancies for Advt. No. 02/2020 and 3538 710 Vacancies for Advt. No. 04/2020.
Update: DSSSB 2019-20 Assistant Teacher Nursery Result has been announced on June 22, 2020. Check here.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Overview
The highlights of the DSSSB Teacher Recruitment are mentioned below:
|Exam Name||DSSSB Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, DSSSB|
|DSSSB Official Website||www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in|
|DSSSB Exam Type||State Level Examination|
|DSSSB Exam Date||Will be updated soon|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have obtained a Diploma/
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration||2 hours for PRT & TGT;
3 hours for PGT
|Number of vacancies||
DSSSB Notification 2020
The DSSSB had invited online applications for the post of PGT Teachers under Advt. No. 02/2020 and for the post of TGT/PGT Teachers under Advt. No. 04/2020. The online application for DSSSB recruitment 2020 of Advt 02/20 began from 14th Jan 2020 at DSSSB official website https://dsssbonline.nic.in/. The last date to apply online for DSSSB PGT vacancies which was extended until 22nd Feb 2020.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The Vacancy Details for DSSSB PGT Post for 710 Vacancies for Advt. No. 02/2020 is listed below:
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Total|
|19/20||PGT Biology – Male||7|
|20/20||PGT Biology – Female||2|
|21/20||PGT Chemistry – Male||1|
|23/20||PGT Commerce- Male||61|
|24/20||PGT Commerce- Female||32|
|25/20||PGT English – Male||42|
|26/20||PGT English – Female||56|
|27/20||PGT History – Male||22|
|28/20||PGT Maths – Male||46|
|29/20||PGT Maths – Female||26|
|30/20||PGT Physics – Male||22|
|31/20||PGT Physics – Female||29|
|32/20||PGT Sanskrit – Female||10|
|33/20||PGT Geography- Male||35|
|34/20||PGT Punjabi – Female||1|
|36/20||EVGC – Female||118|
The Vacancy Details for DSSSB TGT/PGT Post for 3358 Vacancies for Advt. No. 04/2020 is listed below:
Of the Post
|68/20||PGT Hindi- Male||111|
|69/20||PGT Hindi- Female||91|
|77/20||PGT Urdu– Male||2|
|83/20||PGT Fine Arts-Male||13|
|84/20||PGT Fine Arts-
DSSSB TGT/PGT Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria which includes mainly the educational qualification and age limit is given below:
- Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized University.
- Degree / Diploma in training /Education.
2. Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor:
- Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized University or institution.
- Diploma in guidance & counseling from a recognized University or Institution.
3. Domestic Science Teacher:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic Science/Home Science from a recognized University/Institute and
- Bachelor’s in Education with Domestic Science/Home Science as a Teaching Subject
4. TGT Computer Science Teacher:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a Recognized University.
- Graduation in Computer Science from a recognized university.
- BE/B.Tech (computer Science/Information Technology) from a recognized university
- Graduation in any subject and ‘A’ level course from DOEACC
- Degree from a recognized University or Equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/Institute or Equivalent
- Experience of Two Years in Library/Computerization of a Library
- One year Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
6. TGT Special Education Teacher:
- Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed. with two years
- Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education.
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by Rehabilitation Council of India
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE
- All PGT Posts: 36 Years
- All TGT Posts: 32 Years
- For Music Teacher Posts: 32 Years
- All PRT Posts: 30 years
- For all Other Posts: 30 Years
Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories as follows:
|Category||Age relaxation criteria|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Application Fees
|Category Details||Application Fees|
|General and other
How to fill DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Form Online?
Aspirants can follow the steps given below to apply online for DSSSB TGT/PGT Recruitment 2020.
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website of DSSSB for applying i.e. delhi.gov.in or the link provided below on this page.
- Individuals must provide their basic details like their date of birth, Class 10 details, name, mobile number, email ID and they will also have to choose a password. Carefully verify these details and click on ‘Proceed’
Step 2: Filling of DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Students must login using their DOB, Class 10 hall ticket number and password to fill the application form.
- They will have to enter their personal, communication, educational and work experience details.
- Next, they must upload scanned images of their recent passport- size photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the form.
- After filling all the necessary fields carefully, applicants can see the preview of their application form. They should go through all the details and click on ‘Final Submission’
Step 3: Fee Payment
- The next step is to pay application fee.
- Fees can be rendered through online mode.
- Applicants can check the status of their payment by logging into their user accounts clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Print out the copy of the e-receipt of the transaction as proof of payment.
- After completing all the steps, take 2 print outs of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.
Selection Process For DSSSB Recruitment 2020
- The selection for DSSSB TGT/PGT Recruitment shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- In Two Tier examinations, the Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in the Tier II Examination.
DSSSB 2020 Exam Pattern for PGT/TGT
The Exam Pattern for the DSSSB TGT/PGT Exam is given below:
|Subjects||No. of questions||No. of Marks|
|1. Mental ability and reasoning ability
3. English Language & Comprehension
4. Hindi Language & comprehension
5. Numerical Aptitude & Data interpretation.
|100||(20 marks each)
|MCQs pertaining to Post-Graduation qualification
teaching methodology required for the post.
DSSSB PRT (DOE) Final Cut-off 2019
Check the category-wise DSSSB cutoff based on which candidates have been shortlisted for Primary Teacher post:
DSSSB Teacher Salary 2020
|Post||Pay Scale||Salary (Approx.)|
|TGT Teacher||Rs. 9,300-34,800 +Pay Grade 4600||Rs. 49988|
|PGT Teacher||Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Pay Grade 4800||Rs. 52938|
|PRT Teacher||Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Pay Grade 4200||Rs. 39420|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200||Rs. 46000|
DSSSB Recruitment 2020: FAQs
Q. What is DSSSB?
Ans. DSSSB is Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. DSSSB is a state-level exam that is conducted by the Delhi Govt. for recruiting candidates for multiple posts in teaching and non-teaching departments for the institutions under the Delhi Govt.
Q. Which recruitment was released by DSSSB in 2020?
Ans. DSSSB released teaching 4068 vacancies for recruitment of PGT and TGT recruitment under Advt. No. 04/2020) and 2/2020.
Q. What is the official site of DSSSB?
Ans. The official site of DSSSB is https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/.
Q. Which result was released recently for the DSSSB Recruitment 2020?
Ans. DSSSB released the result for the post of Assistant Teacher Nursery on June 22, 2020.