Unit of Force
Force is the external change in motion of any object. When applied to an object in the stationary state it will come to motion and if it is in motion it will come in a stationary state.
For example- when a bucket is thrown into the well, the bucket which was in the stationary state will come into motion and when it is pulled back into place the bucket will come into the stationary state after being in motion.
SI Unit of Force
Various SI units of Force
From this, we get to know,
SI unit of power is Newton (N).
And 1N is defined as the rate of change of force, at a constant weight and constant speed.
SI unit of Force is Newton.
1N= 1 kg m / s2
The most common formula which was researched by Isaac Newton, states that force applied to any object is equal to the acceleration with which it moves and the mass of the object.
CGS Unit of Force
The CGS Unit of Force is Dyne
Unit of Forces- Types
There are various types of forces like gravitational force, frictional force, nuclear force, etc. let’s define all the different types of forces mentioned here.
- Gravitational Force – It is also known as the attractive force between two separate bodies. Gravitational force is directly proportional to the mass of the object and it is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the two objects.
The formula for gravitational force
F= G , m1 and m2 are two bodies
F is the gravitational force
r is the distance between the two bodies
and G is a universal constant, the value of G = 6.67 x 10-11
- Frictional Force- it is the resistive force, which is caused by the sliding of two objects. Friction always acts opposite to the direction of the motion. it depends on the texture of the surface and the force applied to both the objects.
The formula for Frictional Force-
F= frictional force
µ= Coefficient of static friction
N= Normal force
- Nuclear Force- The force that holds the nucleus together. The nuclear force binds the proton and neutrons together in the nucleus. The force bonds proton to proton, proton to a neutron, and neutron to neutron.
What are the effects of the force?
- Force applied to any object will come into motion or any stationary object will come into motion.
- Force applied to any object will change the direction of the object.
- Force applied to any object will change the size and shape of the object.
- Force applied to any object will change the speed of a moving or a stationary object.
- Save Girl Child In India Essay For Students In English
- CNG Full Form In Science And Medical
- Plaster Of Paris- Formula, Uses
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status 2022 @Pmkisan.Gov.In
- Bleaching Powder Formula And Chemical Name
- Area Of Rhombus- Formula And Examples For Class 8
- Rainbow Colours- What Is 7 Rainbow Colours In Order?
- Application For TC By Parents From School/College
- UIDAI- My Aadhar @Uidai.Gov.In
Unit of Force- FAQ’s
- What is the SI unit of force?
The SI unit of force is Newton (N).
- Who invented the formula of f= ma?
The formula F= ma, is invented by Issac Newton.
- What is the value of G in the formula of gravitational force?
The value of G in the formula of gravitational force is G= 6.67 x 10-11.
- How to measure force?
Force is measured with the formula MLT-2.
- What are the aspects in which frictional force depends?
Frictional force depends on the few aspects of the object’s surface texture and the force applied to the object.