JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Live Session 2
JEE main exam Analysis 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) started session 2 of JEE Main 2023 on April 6th. The correct & reliable JEE Main exam analysis Session 2 of 10th April will be available on this page based on feedback from students taking the exam. And the JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 6th, 8th April shift 1 and shift 2 is already available below, review them well before taking your JEE Main 2023 Session 2 exam.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Shift 2 Difficulty Level, 10th April
The afternoon shift of JEE Main 10th April exam has been conducted from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The Day 3 JEE Main Session 2 shift 2 exam has just been over. A brief analysis of the difficulty level of shift 2 of the 10th April paper is below. All further updates will be posted on this article soon.
|JEE Main Session 2 Shift 2, 10th April Difficulty level|
|Chemistry||Easy but lengthy|
JEE Main Analysis 2023 10th April 2nd Shift
The overall difficulty level of JEE Main 2023 10th April Shift 2 exam was Easy according to the latest reaction of the students. Questions were easy compared to the 1st shift of JEE Main exam on 10th April.
- Mathematics paper was of moderate level compared to physics and chemistry.
- Math paper was easier than the last shift.
- The paper was lengthy.
- Questions were asked from 3D, Vector.
- Physics paper was easier.
- Questions from the circuit and capacitor were asked.
- The chemistry paper was also easy.
- More questions were asked from organic chemistry.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Shift 1, 10th April Difficulty Level
The NTA is holding the day 3 Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Examination 2023 for session 2 today 10th April at various examination venues throughout India. The JEE Main Session 2 entrance test is given in two sessions: morning / SHIFT 1 and afternoon/ SHIFT 2. The morning shift lasted from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., while the afternoon shift lasted from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The Day 3 JEE Main Session 2 first shift test is now over. Paper 1 ( B.E/B.Tech courses) and Paper 2 (for entrance into B.Planning/ B.Arch courses) comprised the day 3 JEE Main 2023 session 2 examination.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 10th April Morning Shift
A brief analysis of the difficulty level of shift 1 of the 10th April paper is below. All further updates will be posted on this article soon.
|JEE Main Session 2 10th April Shift 1 Difficulty level|
|Chemistry||Easy – moderate|
|Mathematics||Easy – moderate|
JEE Main Analysis 2023 10th April 1st Shift
The overall difficulty level of JEE Main 2023 10th April Shift 1 exam was Easy to moderate according to the candidates.
- Mathematics paper was of easy to moderate level but time-consuming.
- The question was posed in the context of mathematical reasoning.
- Physics paper was easier.
- Questions from thermodynamics, current, electrostat, and ray optics came.
- 11th mechanics questions were asked according to 1st shift candidates.
- The chemistry paper was also easy.
- Almost all chapters are covered in chemistry questions.
- Questions from Solution and chemical kinetics were asked.
- Physical Chemistry was given less weightage than inorganic and organic chemistry.
- Several questions were asked from the polymers, biomolecules, and chromatography chapters as well.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 8th April: Shift 2 Difficulty Level
According to student feedback, the JEE Main 2023 April 8 shift 2 exam was easier than the January session especially if you talk about the physics and chemistry paper. A brief analysis of the difficulty level of shift 2 of the 8th April paper is below. All further updates will be posted on this article soon.
|JEE Main Session 2 8th April Shift 2 Difficulty level|
|Chemistry||Moderate – Hard|
JEE Main Analysis 2023 8th April 2nd Shift
- Mathematics paper was of a moderate level if we compared it to physics and chemistry.
- Many students of day 2 – shift 2 JEE Main exam told that maths was calculative and time-consuming.
- Questions from probability came.
- Based on students’ reactions it is clear that more practice in math is needed.
- Physics paper was easier.
- There were several statement questions. Gravitation, Unit & Dimension, Moment of Inertia, and Communication were all topics covered in Physics.
- The chemistry paper was also easy.
- Biomolecules and polymers were questioned.
- The majority of the chemistry paper questions were from the 11th-grade curriculum.
- Questions asked from organic chemistry were easy.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 8th April
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is hosting the 2nd day of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023 session 2 today, April 8. The JEE Main Session 2 exam of 8th april is held in two shifts, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Candidates must bring their JEE Main admit card 2023, along with any other required documents, to the test center on time.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Shift 1: 8th April
At the end of each shift in JEE Main Session 2, we will provide an analysis of the day 2 paper provided by experts and applicants. JEE Main 8th April Shift 2 exam is just over, we are presenting you a brief analysis of the difficulty level of the paper below. All further updates will be posted on this blog.
|JEE Main Session 2 8th April Shift 1 Difficulty level|
|Chemistry||Easy but lenghthy|
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Shift 2 : 6th April
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Shift 2: The JEE Main 2023 6th April shift 2 exams have already begun at 3 pm. The second session of JEE Main 2023 6th April exam will end at 6 p.m. Aspirants taking the JEE Main Shift 2 exams and who are going to take the exam on 8th April can bookmark this website for exclusive updates on the students’ reaction on shift 2 paper, general difficulty level, kinds of questions posed, and for detailed JEE Main Exam Analysis Shift 2.
JEE Main 2023 Shift 2 Exam Analysis
At 6 PM the JEE Mains session 2 of Day 1 shift 2 exam will end. The afternoon shift for JEE Mains began at 3 pm and will end at 6 pm. According to students’ feedback regarding the subjects covered in JEE Main Shift 1 on April 6 was moderate level. Students mentioned that the paper was similar to Jan’s session. Students remark over the JEE Main 2023 Shift 2 paper will be available soon here.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023: Shift 2 Difficulty Level
The JEE Main 2023 Session 2 – Shift 2 exam is just over. The difficulty level of Math, Physics, Chemistry papers based on students reaction is mentioned below.
|JEE Main Session 2 6th April Shift 2 Difficulty level|
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Afternoon Shift
JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Shift 2 exam is finally over. And if we acknowledge students’ remarks over the paper, the whole JEE Main Session Shift 2 paper was a little bit east than the January session. For detailed updates stay tuned to this article.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Shift 2 Physics
- Physics paper was easy to moderate level according to candidates who attempt the JEE Main Exam 2023 shift 2 on 6th April.
- 85% of the paper was formulla based.
- Questions based on topics like Semiconductor, PN junction & others were present.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Shift 2 Chemistry
- Chemistry paper level was of easy to moderate level.
- Alike the JEE Main 2023 Shift 1 physics paper, shift 2 paper also based on NCERT.
- Maximum questions of Chemistry was theory based.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Shift 2 Math
- The Math paper of JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Shift 2 exam was of moderate level.
- If you compare the three papers math was comparatively hard other than Physics and Chemistry.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023: Session 2
The JEE Main Session 2 will be conducted on April 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 15. The JEE Main 2023 entrance test was held from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on shift 1 and from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on shift 2. JEE Main exam analysis 2023 has accessible based on the reactions of candidates who took the IIT JEE Main 2023 exam here.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Shift Wise
JEE Main 2023 aspirants may review this article to learn about the difficulty level of the Joint Entrance Exam mains session 2 Exam On this page, candidates can also view the JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 6th April 1st shift and shift-wise JEE Main exam analysis 2023 session 1 for January 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31, and February 1.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 1st Shift
JEE Main Analysis 2023: Today is the first day of JEE Main 2023 Session 2 exam and the JEE Main 2023 session 2 exam’s 1st Shift is aready over .The NTA JEE Main April 6 test shift 1 has completed at 12 p.m. Here we are presenting you a brief summary of JEE Main exam analysis 2023 1st shift. According to the JEE Main 2023 April 6 1st shift’s students, the overall difficulty level of first day, first shift exam was of moderate level. Check below subjectwise-
- The April 06 shift 1 of JEE Main exam questions level was quite similar to the JEE Main 2023 January session.
- The overall paper on physics was easy but chemistry and math were moderate level.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 1st Shift
- Mathematics questions was of moderate level not so easy.
- Some of the questions were lengthy and time-consuming.
- Questions from 3D vectors were posed in mathematics.
- 4 questions were posed about 3D and vector.
- In addition, topics from Probability, Algebra, Calculus, and Coordinate Geometry were also asked.
- The JEE Main Session 2 chemistry papers were moderate and challenging.
- Approximately 5 questions were asked about biomolecules, atmosphere, and polymers.
- Students who revise NCERT well definitely got benefitted. Because most of the chemistry questions were based on NCERT.
- Electrochemistry, Ionic Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Atomic Structure are all topics covered in the 1st shift chemistry paper.
- Aldehydes and Ketones, Amines, Alcohols, Phenols, Biomolecules, and General Organic Chemistry were among the topics covered in Organic Chemistry.
- Inorganic received inquiries from Coordination Compounds and Chemistry in Everyday Life in the JEE Main 1st Shift exam of 6th April.
- JEE Main 2023 Session 2 physics exam paper was quite easy according to most of the students.
- In the 1st Shift of Physics 4 questions about magnetism and alternating current.
- Laws of Motion, Rotational Motion, Work, Capacitance, Power & Energy, Simple Harmonic Motion, and Error Analysis chapter questions were asked in the 1st shift physics paper.
- Magnetism, Semi-Conductors, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Communication Systems, Modern Physics, and Centre of Mass, were the also covered in the 6th April 1st shift physics exam according to aspirants.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 session 1
On the First Day of JEE main 2023, the Engineering paper (BE/BTech; paper 1) is held in two shifts on the first day, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. JEE main exam Analysis 2023 will assist students in determining the difficulty level of questions and areas with weightage for their upcoming Exams.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Shift Wise
The first session of the JEE Main 2023 test is being held on January 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31, and February 1. The candidate’s understanding of the exam’s difficulty level, topics with weightage, and other components of the paper would be aided by JEE Main Exam analysis. 2023 Candidates can view the day- and shift-wise JEE Main exam analysis 2023 for all of the exam sessions here. After the conclusion of all shifts of the JEE Main 2023 exam, this page will be updated with JEE Main exam analysis 2023.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 – January 31 Shift 2
According to the candidate assessment from the Jan 31 shift 2 exam, the paper is moderate in terms of difficulty. The physics component was easy to moderate in difficulty. The Mechanics paper dominated the Physics paper, which was formula-based. Mathematics was difficult since it was lengthy and calculative; Chemistry and Physics were similarly difficult. Chemistry questions were NCERT-based, with the majority of them coming from Inorganic Chemistry themes.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 – February 1 Shift 2
The last shift of JEE Main 2023 session 1 will begin at 3 p.m. This is the final exam of the session, and it will end at 6 p.m. The JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 – February 1 Shift 2 will be made accessible shortly as the examination is over. We will provide the JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 For Session 1 Feb 1 – Shift 2 below as soon as the JEE Main 2023 last day’s Shift 2 exam is completed. Maintain contact with us.
Today JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 – February 1 Shift 1
According to JEE Main candidates who took the February 1 shift 1 JEE Main 2023 Exam, the general difficulty level of the JEE Main questions was Easy to Moderate.
- The Physics part, like the prior day, was easy to moderate. Questions were asked on semiconductors, POCs, optics, contemporary physics, EM waves, and electromagnetic induction.
- The math section was difficult to calculate and lengthy. 3D, matrices, series and sequence, statistics, and calculation-based questions were asked.
- The chemistry section was easy to moderate in difficulty. The questions were based on NCERT. The majority of the questions were from Inorganic Chemistry.
Today JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 – January 31 Shift 1
The JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 – January 31 Shift 1 has been provided here based on comments from students taking the exam. According to the comments of candidates who took the Jan 31 shift 1 exam, the order of difficulty was as follows: Math was Moderately Tough, Chemistry was Moderate, and Physics was Easy. Overall, the difficulty level of this paper was Moderately Tough.
JEE Main Paper Analysis 2023- January 31 Shift 1
|JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Physics||According to the candidates, the physics in JEE Main shift 1 on January 31 was of an Easy level. Kinematics, Wave Optics, Rotational Motion, Communication Systems, SHM & Waves, Modern Physics, Gravitation, Heat & Thermodynamics, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, AC Circuits, and Semi-Conductors chapters have all received weighting. Questions involving numbers were rated as being simple.|
|JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Chemistry||The level of this portion was moderate. Organic and inorganic chemistry were given more weight than physical chemistry. Compared to the Numerical Section, MCQs were challenging. Questions mostly covered almost chepsted which|
|JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Maths||The level of difficulty for this mathematics section was Moderate. Long calculations were necessary for both MCQs and numerically-based problems.|
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 – January 30 Shift 2
According to JEE Main aspirants who took January 30 shift 2 JEE Main 2023 Exam, the overall difficulty level was easy. Although the Math section is tricky physics and chemistry section was easy.
- Mathematics was difficult, and chapters of algebra and calculus were given higher weightage. Compared to shift 1, other topics included the Vector and 3D conic sections.
- Physics was easier to manage. Kinematics, Work Power & Energy, Ray Optics, Current Electricity, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, AC Circuits, Modern Physics, Communication Systems, and Capacitors were among the topics covered.
- The chemistry section of January 30 Shift 2 was easy. Physical Chemistry received more weight in the Numerical Section than Organic and Inorganic Chemistry.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 – January 30 Shift 1
The overall difficulty level was moderate, according to JEE Main candidates who took January 30 shift 1 JEE Main 2023 Exam. Physics was moderate to challenging, Chemistry was difficult, and Math was simple to moderate.
- Mathematics is at a moderate level. It was calculative and long, with Algebra and Calculus receiving weightage. 3D, algebra, integration and limit, differential equation, matrices, MR, statistics, binomial, coordinate geometry, parabola, circle, the area under the curve, PNC, and probability problems were asked.
- The physics part was moderately difficult. The numerical problems were simple, and the overall section was well-balanced. Kinematics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Ray Optics, Work Power and Energy, Current Electricity, AC Circuits, Electrostatics, Modern Physics, Communication Systems, and Capacitors were the most frequently asked questions.
- Chemistry has an easy difficulty level. The questions were based on NCERT. Physics and chemistry are given more weight than numerical parts.
Inorganic Chemistry is given more weight than Organic Chemistry. questions from Thermodynamics, solubility. Organic and inorganic chemistry, pdf block, environmental chemistry, and chemistry in everyday life were all covered in the paper.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 For Session 1 Day 2 – Shift 1
The National Testing Agency, is holding the JEE Main exam for paper 1 (BE/BTech) candidates today, January 25. The exam is administered in two shifts on the second day. The first shift started at nine in the morning and will end at twelve. The second one will take place from 3 to 6 p.m.
The JEE Main session 1 exam on January 25 has now finished at about 12 noon. The exam paper was of moderate level, according to the initial impressions of students who had taken the JEE Main 25 January shift 1 paper. The Physics component was easy, however, the maths section was lengthy and challenging. The chemistry section was straightforward.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Physics
The physics section was simple, according to JEE Main 2023 Jan 25 shift 1 paper analysis. As per the student’s testimonials who appeared in JEE Main 2023 Jan 25 shift 1 paper, There is One gravitational question that was asked. Modern physics and electricity-related questions were on the test.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Maths
Mathematics was moderate compared to the other two sections, according to a student’s review of the NTA JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023. Three-dimensional, vector, and integration questions were covered on the test. More questions from Class 11 than Class 12 were asked.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Chemistry
Overall, the Chemistry section was easy. Less questions from the ncert were asked this time, and more physical questions were asked than the day before. Despite the fact that Organic chemistry received the same amount of weight as yesterday.
Today JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 For Session 1- Shift 2
The first shift of the JEE Main 2023 day 2 exam concluded at 12 p.m. The second shift for JEE Main 2023 will start at 3 pm and end at 6 pm. As soon as the JEE Main 2023 day 2 Shift 2 exam is finished, we will share the JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 For Session 1 Day 2 – Shift 2 below. Keep in touch with us.
Today JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 For Session 1- Shift 1
The first shift of the NTA JEE Mains exam has now ended at 12 o’clock today, JEE Mains 2023 shift 1 is being administered by NTA from 9 AM to 12 PM. Readers must Note that The JEE Main Exam analysis 2023 is based on the aspirants who are taking the JEE Main Exam 2023 For Session 1 Shift 1.
Some questions from the prior year in physics and chemistry, according to the students. Chemistry was simple, however, the mathematics component was rather challenging. In JEE Main 2023 shift 1 Chemistry, questions from organic chemistry predominated.
JEE Mains Exam Analysis 2023
On the First Day of JEE main 2023, the first shift which is conducted from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. is for the Engineering paper (BE/BTech; paper 1), As per the Student’s reactions, The overall difficulty level of paper 1 was moderate level. Last year, The JEE Main paper appeared to be pretty comparable to last year’s according to the student’s reactions. Experts are advised to students that go through the JEE Main previous year questions for upcoming JEE main Exams. NCERT also had a significant influence on the JEE Main 2023 exam.
JEE Mains Paper Analysis 2023- Physics
In the JEE Main 2023 Physics section, there were a lot of formula-based questions. The JEE Main 2023 Physics part included questions from nearly all significant chapters, including Optics (Ray and Wave), although this year the majority of the questions were from topics in electronics and thermodynamics, like capacitors and resistance. According to the analysis of the JEE Main shift 1 paper, semiconductors have good weighting.
JEE Mains Paper Analysis 2023- Chemistry
After doing the JEE Main Exam analysis of the chemistry section chemistry was the easiest among all three sections. According to student feedback, the JEE Main 2023 Chemistry paper was very comparable to the previous year. Some questions in chemistry come from NCERtTbooks. Physical Chemistry received very little weightage. There was no doubt about IUPAC nomenclature, however, there were questions about identifying reactants in a chemical reaction, In chemistry, inorganic chemistry is weighted more heavily than organic and physical chemistry.
JEE Mains Paper Analysis 2023- Maths
For most of the students who took JEE Main 2023 1st shift Paper 1, The JEE Main 2023 Math paper was Tough. The Mathematics section, as in previous years, was quite difficult and calculative. Many questions on the topic of integration appeared in the JEE Main 2023 Mathematics section. The overall JEE Main 2023 Mathematics section was lengthy and calculative. however, 3D geometry received a high weightage.
JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 For Session 1 Day 1 – Shift 2
On the first day, there will be two shifts for the Engineering paper (BE/BTech; paper 1): from 9 am to 12 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm. The Fist shift of the day is just over. The Examining the JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 for Day 1 shift 2 will be available here after the conclusion of Shift 2.
The overall difficulty level of the JEE Main 24 January 2023 Shift 2 paper was moderate.According to experts, the JEE Main 2023 January 24 Maths paper was long. Some of the questions were lengthy and difficult to answer. Many questions about Integration and Probability were asked. In comparison to Physics and Chemistry, the Mathematics component was challenging. In comparison to last year, the physics section was considered tough. Chemistry was simple and primarily based on fundamental NCERT concepts.
|JEE Main 2023 section||Topics asked|
|Mathematics||Algebra-Permutation & Combination, Progression & Series, Statistics, Vectors & 3D Geometry, Complex Number, Binomial, Matrices, Determinants,
Coordinate Geometry – Straight Lines and Circles.Definite Integral & Functions,Calculus -Differential Equations,
|Physics||Work, Power and Energy, Magnetism, Kinematics, Heat and Thermodynamics Wave Optics, Electrostatics, EM Waves, Modern Physics, Kinetic Theory of Gases,|
|Chemistry||Physical Chemistry -Chemical Kinetics, Ionic Equilibrium, Atomic Structure.
Organic Chemistry – General Organic Chemistry,Amines, Aldehyde & Ketones,
JEE Main Paper Analysis 2023 Day wise
The JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 will be published here along with the difficulty level, themes that carry the most weight in the exam, and the shifts that were the easiest and hardest. The dates for the JEE Main January Session in 2023 are January 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31, and February 1.
|JEE Main Paper Analysis 2023 Shift wise|
JEE Main 2023 Exam Analysis Shift Wise
Overall Difficulty Level
|JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Jan 24 Shift 1||Moderate Level|
|JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Jan 24 Shift 2||Moderate Level|
|JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023Jan 25 Shift 1||Moderate Level|
|JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Jan 25 Shift 2||Moderate Level|
|JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Jan 28 Shift 2||To be Updated|
|JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Jan 29 Shift 1||To be Updated|
|JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Jan 29 Shift 2||To be Updated|
|JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Jan 30 Shift 1||To be Updated|
|JEE Main Exam Analysis 2023 Jan 30 Shift 2||To be Updated|
|JEE Main Paper Analysis 2023Jan 31 Shift 1||To be Updated|
|JEE Main Paper Analysis 2023 Jan 31 Shift 2||To be Updated|
|JEE Main Paper Analysis 2023 Feb 1 Shift 1||To be Updated|
|JEE Main Paper Analysis 2023 Feb 1 Shift 2||To be Updated|
Previous year’s JEE Main Exam Analysis
Candidates can also look at the previous year’s JEE Main Exam Analysis to learn about patterns in the types of questions answered and the subjects given the most weight. The hardest of the three is the mathematics section. Chemistry is simple, and physics is average.
Physics: The difficulty level of the physics exam ranged from easy to moderate. Physics questions encompass subjects like current electricity, laws of motion, ray optics, semiconductors, alternating current, etc. and are primarily concept- and formula-based. There were 8 questions about mechanics, roughly 4 about heat and thermodynamics, 3 or 4 about electricity and magnetism, and 2 or 3 about contemporary physics.
Chemistry: NCERT serves as the foundation for the chemistry component of the JEE Main Exam. Some of the themes with the highest weighting are Chemical Bonding, Coordination Compounds, P-block Elements, D-block Elements, and General Organic Chemistry.
Mathematics: Moderately Challenging level. Math questions must be conceptually clear and are frequently twisted in character, combining two or more topics. Almost all chapters were covered in the questions, with Calculus & Algebra receiving weight. Circle and Ellipse questions had a variety of ideas. Additionally, questions about quadratic equations, complex numbers in algebra, probability twice, matrices three times, and permutation and combination were posed. Differential Equations in Calculus had two to three questions. There were 3 questions in 3D Geometry & Vectors.