CUET Previous Year Question Papers: CUET previous year papers are very useful for candidates who are going to take this CUET exam. CUET Previous Year Question Papers assist candidates in understanding the exam format, the sort of questions presented, the difficulty level, the topics frequently asked, and the time required to answer questions. These question papers will serve as a sample paper for this highly competitive exam. Students have to practice on a regular basis would be the best way to have an overview of the CUET exam and the type of questions expected in this year’s exams. CUET Exam is conducted every year at the national level for admission to UG, PG, and research programs at several centrally-funded universities in India. Solving CUET PYQ papers is the best way to revise and practice the entire syllabus studied so far for the CUET 2024 Exam.
CUET Previous Year Question Paper
CUET Previous Year Question Paper will help Students more marks in CUET 2024 Exam. Common Universities Entrance Test(CUET) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). National Testing Agency conducts the CUET 2024 exam for admission to UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs at participating Central Universities. The exam is conducted annually to admit students in some of the most prestigious colleges and universities across India. Due to its high importance, knowing the previous years’ questions trend is utmost important. This year National Testing Agency will conduct the CUET 2024 exam tentatively in May 2024. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will issue a formal announcement addressing this shortly. The exam will be computer-based and divided into two sections: computer aptitude and domain-specific. To crack the CUET 2024 exam candidates must solve the CUET Previous Year Question Paper to get an idea about the questions and trends in the CUET exam.
CUET Previous Year Question Papers
Through CUET Previous Year Question Papers students can determine the important topics which are repeated every year. The candidates must not ignore those topics which are repeatedly asked in the CUET exam. The CUET will be held in 13 scheduled languages: Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Urdu, Assamese, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Punjabi, Odia and English. The exam will be given in 15 different locations around the country. In this article, we have given the CUET Previous Year Question Papers and Solutions. The students appearing in CUET 2024 must solve the previous year’s question papers of CUET given on this page and bookmark this page to get all the latest updates of CUET 2024.
CUET Previous year Question Papers with Answers pdf
Candidates may download CUET’s previous year’s question papers pdf as a self-assessment and practice tool to examine their skills and drawbacks. Candidates can forecast the type of questions that will be asked in the future CUET test by practicing on CUET previous year question papers. We have included subject-wise CUET previous year question papers with solutions pdf in this article to assist candidates in achieving high marks.The students appearing in CUET 2024 must solve the CUET Previous Year Question Paper to understand the Nature of the question paper. Download the CUET Previous Year Question Paper for All Subjects Given below
|CUET Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download|
|CUET General Test Question Paper 2023||Click Here|
|CUET English Question Paper 2023||Click Here|
|CUET Memory-Based History Question paper
|CUET Biology Question Paper 2023||Click here|
|CUET Physics Question Paper 2023||Click here|
|CUET Chemistry Question Paper 2023||Click Here|
|CUET Asked Sentence Rearrangement Questions||Click Here|
|CUET Business Important MCQ Questions||Click Here|
|CUET Physical Education Important Questions||Click here|
CUET Previous Year Question Papers PDF
If someone is preparing for the CUET UG Exam 2024, then he/she must practice the All CUET Previous Year Question Paper with is available here, after the completion of the whole CUET Syllabus 2024 . The CUET Previous Year Papers give a special edge to crack the CUET Exam.
|CUET Previous Year Question Paper (UG)||Download Links|
|CUET UG Previous Year Question Paper-1||cuet-ug-previous-year-question-paper-1|
|CUET UG Previous Year Question Paper-2||cuet-ug-previous-year-question-paper-2|
|CUET UG Previous Year Question Paper-3||cuet-ug-previous-year-question-paper-3|
CUET Previous Year Paper – Exam Pattern
According to CUET Previous Year Question Paper the Exam pattern plays an important role in the preparation of any exam. The students must know the CUET 2024 exam pattern for the UG program given below in the table.Check out the CUET exam pattern 2024 in the below table
|Section||Number of Questions||Duration|
40 questions to be attempted out of 50 in each language
45 minutes for each language
|Section II||35/40 Questions to be attempted out of 45/50||
45 Minutes for each Domain-Specific Subject
|Section III||50 Questions to be attempted out of 60||60 minutes|
Section 1 A: The 13 languages of Section 1 A are given below candidates can choose any language from the given languages.
Languages: Malayalam, Marathi, Assamese, Punjabi, English, Hindi, Gujarati, Odiya, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Urdu
Section 1 B: The 19 languages of Section 1 B are given below candidates can choose any language except the chosen language of Section 1 A.
Languages: Kashmiri, Konkani, Bodo, Dogri, Maithili, Persian, Italian, Arabic, Sindhi, French, Spanish, German, Nepali, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Manipuri, Santhali, Tibetan.
Domain-Specific Subjects: Here we have given all the 27 domain-specific subjects of Section Section 2. The candidates can choose a maximum of 6 domains as desired by the applicable University. Check out the list of domains given below:
- Engineering Graphics
- Accountancy/ Book Keeping
- Biology/ Biological Studies/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry
- Business Studies
- Computer Science/ Informatics Practices
- Economics/ Business Economics
- Home Science
- Knowledge Tradition and Practices of India
- Legal Studies
- Environmental Science
- Fine Arts/ Visual Arts (Sculpture/ Painting)/Commercial Arts,
- Performing Arts – (i) Dance (Kathak/ Bharatnatyam/ Oddisi/ Kathakali/Kuchipudi/ Manipuri (ii) Drama- Theatre (iii) Music General (Hindustani/ Carnatic/ Rabindra Sangeet/ Percussion/ Non-Percussion),
- Physical Education/ NCC /Yoga
- Political Science
- Teaching Aptitude
- Mass Media/ Mass Communication
- Sanskrit [For all Shastri (Shastri 3 years/ 4 years Honours) Equivalent to B.A./B.A. Honours courses i.e. Shastri in Veda, Paurohitya (Karmakand), Prakrit Bhasha, Prachin Nyaya Vaisheshik, Sankhya Yoga, Jain Darshan, Mimansa, Advaita Vedanta, Dharmashastra, Prachin Vyakarana, Navya Vyakarana, Phalit Jyotish, Siddhant Jyotish, Vastushastra, Sahitya, Puranetihas, Vishihstadvaita Vedanta, Sarva Darshan, a candidate may choose Sanskrit as the Domain].
Advantages of Practicing with CUET Previous Year Question Papers
It’s highly recommended that candidates engage in practicing with CUET Previous Year Question Papers before taking the CUET 2024 exam due to their numerous benefits, which are given below.
- Practicing with these CUET Previous Year papers offers a clear understanding of the cuet examination format.
- It aids candidates in developing a strategic approach to time management for the actual exam.
- Reviewing previous papers helps identify common themes and frequently asked questions that may appear in the CUET 2023 exam.
- Engaging with past papers allows candidates to assess their strengths and pinpoint areas that require further development.
- This cuet previous year paper practice serves as an effective method for revising all the necessary topics and concepts.