UPSC ESE Mains Admit Card 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has flashed on its official website about the deferment of Mains Exam Date for Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2020 till the further notice. Check the flashed image below. The UPSC ESE Mains was scheduled to be held on 08th or 09th June 2020. Candidates can refer to this article for UPSC ESE New Exam Dates once it is released on the official website.
UPSC ESE Mains Exam Date 2020
The UPSC has announced that the Exam Date and Time for the Written Exam for those candidates who had qualified for the mains written exam of UPSC ESE 2020 is deferred till further notice. UPSC ESE Mains Exam was scheduled to be held in June 2020. Do note that this test is scoring and qualifying in nature. Read on to know more.
UPSC ESE Mains Admit Card: Steps to Download
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the “Registration Number / Roll Number” and “D.O.B / Password”.
- Click Submit Button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
UPSC ESE Mains Admit Card Link
The link of UPSC ESE Mains Admit Card 2020 is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Note: The Admit Card link will active after announcement of new dates.
Documents to carry with Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Education Qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date on UPSC ESE Mains Admit Card in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for UPSC ESE Mains New Dates 2020 and for all the further information.
ALL THE BEST !!