IBPS RRB Apply Online 2020: IBPS RRB Online Application has ended on 21st July 2020 by Institue of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). All candidates must apply online for the IBPS RRB 2020 Exam. The link to Apply Online for IBPS RRB 2020 has been provided below. Application is invited for both Office Assistant & Officer Scale I, II & III.
The article gives details for the Online application process for IBPS RRB 2020. Read further to find out.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2020: Important Dates
The official notification states the important dates of the exam for IBPS RRB 2020. The IBPS RRB Online Application 2020 has ended on 21st July 2020. Check the important dates for IBPS RRB 2020 exam from the given table:
|IBPS RRB Events||Date|
|Online Application started||01st July 2020|
|Online Application ended||21st July 2020|
|Date of Prelims exam||September/ October 2020|
|Date of Prelims exam Result||October 2020|
|Date of Mains Exam||October/ November 2020|
|Interview Process||October/ November 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional List||January 2021|
IBPS RRB Apply Online: Application Fee
IBPS RRB Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below:
|S. No.||Category||Charges||Fee Amount|
|1.||SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|2.||GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
IBPS RRB 2020: Vacancy Distribution
|IBPS RRB 2020 Post||Vacancies|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||4682|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale -I||3800|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||100|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||08|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Treasury Officer)||03|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Law)||26|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (CA)||26|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (IT)||59|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||838|
|Officer Scale – III||156|
How to Apply for IBPS RRB 2020.?
The online form for IBPS RRB 2020 cannot be edited once it has been submitted by the candidates. Thus aspirants cannot afford to make any mistake while filling out the form for the same. Candidates are requested to follow the steps mentioned below while filling the IBPS RRB 2020 Online Application Form:
- Click on the official page of IBPS for filling out the IBPS RRB Online Application Form, the link to which is mentioned above on this page.
- Now, click on the APPLY ONLINE link provided on the topmost right-hand side of the page to start your online application for IBPS RRB 2020.
- You are required to fill in all your basic information such as your name, father’s name, address, telephone number, email id, etc. After filling in the required information, click on Save and Next button at the bottom of the page
- Upload your photograph and signature. There is a permissible size for Uploading the Photograph and Signature. Candidates are requested to read the complete guidelines regarding the photograph and signature before uploading the same.
- Click on the Next button after uploading your photograph and signature successfully.
- Fill in your personal details, your educational qualification, and your work experience (if any). Chose your exam center in the next step mentioning the preferences of the city you want to give the exam in.
- A preview of your application form will appear in front of you. In case you spot an error, you can edit the information provided by you. Once the data is uploaded and saved on the server, you are not allowed to make any changes in IBPS RRB Online Application form
- Select the preferable mode of payment to submit the IBPS RRB Application Fee. All payments need to be done online for this exam. Candidates can pay the Application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
- Click on the SUBMIT button. Your application form will be successfully submitted.
IBPS RRB Online Application Link
Important Information for IBPS RRB Online Application form 2020
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference
- Interested candidates can submit the IBPS RRB Online Application form through the online mode on or before 21st July 2020.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2020 Faqs
Q 1. From which dates IBPS RRB Online Application was active?
Ans. The online application was active between 01st to 21st July 2020.
Q 2. What is the application fee for IBPS RRB Application?
Ans. The Application Fee for IBPS RRB is Rs. 850 for General/ OBC/ EWS and Rs. 175 for SC/ ST / PwBD.
Q 3. What is the last date of online application of IBPS RRB 2020?
Ans. The last date of IBPS RRB 2020 is 21st July 2020.
Q 4. Is the final year student can apply for IBPS RRB 2020?
Ans. Yes, the final year student can apply for the IBPS RRB 2020.
Q 5. Can we apply for any state in IBPS RRB 2020?
Ans. Yes, one can apply for any state in IBPS RRB 2020, but for local language as mentioned in notification in either they have passed at school level or they have to pass the language proficiency test.