IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has started accepting online applications for 11,884 PO, Clerk & Officer Scale vacancies @ibps.in from 08th June 2021 onwards. The eligible candidates can apply for the Officer Scale I, II, & III and Office Assistant posts by filling the online application form from the direct link below which is active now.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021
The online application link for IBPS RRB 2021 will be activated till 28th June 2021. The last date of paying the application fee is 28th June 2021. In this article, the candidates can check the application fees, documents required, steps to apply, hand-written declaration, and other details for online application.
IBPS RRB Apply Online
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
|IBPS RRB 2021 Events||Dates|
|Notification Released||07th June 2021|
|IBPS RRB Apply Online starts||08th June 2021 (Started)|
|Last date for IBPS RRB Apply Online||28th June 2021|
|Last Date To Pay The Application Fees||28th June 2021|
IBPS RRB Notification is out on 07th June 2021, Click Here to view the detailed advertisement.
IBPS RRB Apply Online Link
IBPS has started accepting online applications for Officer Scale-I, II & III, and Office Assistant posts have started from 08th June 2021 onwards and will be activated till 28th June 2021. The interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirement can apply from the below links for the post interested. The post-wise direct links to apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 exam are given below.
How To Apply Online For IBPS RRB 2021?
The IBPS RRB Apply Online link will be active till 28th June 2021. The candidates are eligible for Officer Scale I, II, & III and Office Assistant posts can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the IBPS RRB 2021. Once submitted, the form cannot be edited, therefore fill it carefully.
Part I: REGISTRATION
- Visit the official website @ibps.in or click on the direct link given below.
- Click on the advertisement “Recruitment of RRB Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II & III, and Officer Assistants”.
- On the new page, the candidate needs to select “Click here for New Registration”.
- Candidates need to provide personal details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- On successful submission of the registration form, a Registration ID and Password will be sent on the registered mobile number and e-mail.
Part II: LOG IN
- Candidates need to log in with the issued Registration number and Password to complete the application process.
- The next step is to upload the Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- On the next page, candidates need to fill in their educational details.
- Candidates can choose the exam center at their convenience.
- Preview the application form once and verify all the details entered and click on the submit button.
- After filling in every detail and submitting the form the candidates will be redirected to the application fees payment gateway.
- Candidates can pay the application fees via online mode or offline mode.
- After the successful payment take the print of the submitted form for future reference.
Documents Required For IBPS RRB Apply Online
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format while filling for IBPS RRB 2021 Online Form.
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10-20 KBS|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50-100 KBS|
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
Hand Written Declaration Text
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS RRB Application Fee
Candidates have to pay non-refundable application fees through online mode. Below have been tabulated the category-wise application fee.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PwD/ XS||Rs. 175/-|
|2.||General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 850/-|
How To Retrieve Password For IBPS RRB?
Under various circumstances, the candidates forget their login password. So here are some steps to retrieve your password.
- Visit the official website of IBPS or the link that is given above.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” on the right side of the screen.
- On the new page, enter the Registration Number and registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Click on “Submit”
- The new password will be sent to a registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- Log in with the system with the newly generated password.
Need Help During IBPS Apply Online?
If candidates need any assistance or face any problem while filling the IBPS RRB Application form, they can contact the authorities through the helpline numbers given below
- 1800 222 366
- 1800 103 4566
The service will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: FAQs
Q. What is the last date for IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 is 28th June 2021.
Q. Who can apply for the IBPS RRB 2021 exam?
Ans. Any Graduate or Post Graduate can apply for the IBPS RRB 2021.
Q. What is the application fee for IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021?
Ans. For the General/ OBC/ EWS category, it will be Rs. 850/- and for SC/ ST/ PwD/ XS it will be Rs. 175/-
Q. How can I apply for IBPS RRB 2021?
Ans. The candidates can apply either from the official website @ibps.in or from the direct link provided in the article.
Q. What if the payment gets stuck or money deducted but the payment failed for IBPS RRB Apply Online?
Ans. Any amount deducted or gets stuck during the application process will be credit back to the source account in 7-10 working days.
Q. For which posts IBPS conducts the RRB exam?
Ans. Every year IBPS conducts an online exam for RRB Officer Scale-I (PO), Officer Scale-II & III, and Office Assistants (Clerk) posts.
Q. What is the mode of paying the fee for the IBPS RRB application form?
Ans. The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.