Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment 2020 is out @cotcorp.org.in. Cotton Corporation of India (CCI) invites applications via online mode from eligible candidates to fill up 75 vacancies. These vacancies are allotted for Assistant Company Secretary, Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, Junior Commercial Executive, Junior Assistant & Hindi Translator posts. The online applications start on 2nd January 2020.
Go through the following article to apply online, know about eligibility criteria and other necessary details.
Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Cotton Corporation of India|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Job Name||Assistant Company Secretary, Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, Junior Commercial Executive, Junior Assistant & Hindi Translator|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai / Across India|
|Release of online application||2nd January 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||27th January 2020|
Cotton Corporation Of India 2020 Vacancy
As per the notification, overall 75 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Assistant Company Secretary||01|
|Junior Commercial Executive||20|
Cotton Corporation Of India 2020 Pay Scale
The PayScale for different posts is as follows.
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Company Secretary||Rs.40000 – 140000|
|Management Trainee||Rs.30000 – 120000|
|Junior Commercial Executive||Rs.22000 – 90000|
Cotton Corporation Of India 2020 Notification
The job location for the candidates will be in Maharashtra. Therefore, candidates belonging to nearby areas can apply for this job for the sake of their convenience. As a number of vacancies have been notified, each one of them has its own eligibility criteria. So, the candidates interested in applying are requested to go through the official advertisement.
Eligibility Criteria For Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment 2020
- Educational Qualification
Applicants should hold B.E/ Degree/ PG Degree/ MBA/ CA/ B.Sc. from a recognized university according to the post they are applying for.
- Age Limit
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Assistant Company Secretary||18 to 32 years|
|Management Trainee||18 to 30 years|
|Junior Commercial Executive||18 to 27 years|
Selection Process For Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment 2020
The selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam and interview.
Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment 2020 Fee
|Gen/ EWS/ OBC||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM||Rs 250/|
Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Click on the link given below.
- Sign-up by filling-up Discipline opted Post Applied Name, Mobile No. and E-mail ID.
- The candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered ID.
- Candidates agreeing on Terms & Conditions of the recruitment may apply by clicking (√) in the Box & press ‘START’ button.
- After registration, the candidate may click on “Go to Application Form” icon at the top right corner.
- Select your category and other mandatory details and complete Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload photo/signature/documents and submission
of Fee (if applicable) through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet Banking through SBI.
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment 2020 Online Link
Click on the link to apply online.
Instructions For CCI Recruitment 2020
- Read the official notification carefully before applying online.
- Make sure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Submit the fees online.
- For any technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of Online Application, contact the Helpdesk at Email: email@example.com or Phone No.: 022 61306219