PM Kisan Samman Nidhi ( Samriddhi ) Yojana: The government of India’s Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi initiative provides all small and marginal farmer households with a combined landholding/ownership of up to 2 hectares will receive income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments under the scheme.
The plan, which costs 75,000 crores per year, went into operation in December 2018. Each qualifying farmer will get $6,000 per year in three installments, sent straight into their bank accounts. It was the first time it happened in India, and it benefited millions of farmers.
PM Kisan is a central-sector initiative and it is entirely funded by the Indian government. It has been functioning since December 1, 2018.
For the purposes of the system, a family consists of a husband, wife, and minor children. According to the scheme’s guidelines, the state government and the UT administration would identify the farming families that are eligible for assistance. The funds will be deposited directly to the beneficiary’s bank accounts. The plan has a number of Exclusion Categories.
Read About: PM UDAY
PM Kisan Samriddhi Yojana in Hindi
भारत सरकार की प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि पहल सभी छोटे और सीमांत किसान परिवारों को 2 हेक्टेयर तक की संयुक्त भूमि/स्वामित्व प्रदान करती है, इस योजना के तहत तीन समान किश्तों में प्रति वर्ष 6,000/- की आय सहायता प्राप्त होगी।
योजना, जिसकी लागत प्रति वर्ष 75,000 करोड़ है, दिसंबर 2018 में लागू हुई। प्रत्येक योग्य किसान को तीन किश्तों में प्रति वर्ष $ 6,000 मिलेंगे, जो सीधे उनके बैंक खातों में भेजे जाएंगे। यह भारत में पहली बार हुआ था, और इससे लाखों किसानों को लाभ हुआ।
पीएम किसान एक केंद्रीय क्षेत्र की पहल है और यह पूरी तरह से भारत सरकार द्वारा वित्त पोषित है। यह 1 दिसंबर 2018 से काम कर रहा है।
प्रणाली के प्रयोजनों के लिए, एक परिवार में पति, पत्नी और नाबालिग बच्चे होते हैं। योजना के दिशा-निर्देशों के अनुसार, राज्य सरकार और केंद्र शासित प्रदेश प्रशासन उन कृषक परिवारों की पहचान करेगा जो सहायता के लिए पात्र हैं। राशि सीधे लाभार्थियों के बैंक खातों में जमा की जाएगी।
Read About: PM Jan Dhan Yojana
PM Kishan ( Samman Nidhi ) Samriddhi Yojana: Exclusions
The following types of higher-income beneficiaries are not eligible for benefits under the scheme.
- All landowners who are institutional.
- Families of farmers who don’t fit into the lists of beneficiaries are from the following categories:
- Former, but also current constitutional officeholders.
- Former, but also current Members of the LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and current Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or former officers and employees of Central/State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments and their field units, as well as regular employees of Local Bodies.
- All pensioners who are superannuated or retired and receive a monthly pension of Rs.10,000 or more.
- All individuals who paid income tax in the previous assessment year.
- Professionals who are members of professional organisations and practise their profession.
Who all are the beneficiaries of Prime Minister Kisan?
The PM Kisan initiative offers farmers across the country basic income support of up to Rs 6,000, which is immediately sent to their bank accounts.
What is the Kisan 2020 scheme?
This scheme, formally known as Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana provides up to Rs 6,000 per year in basic income support to all small farmers. This 75,000-crore initiative will benefit 125 million farmers in India, regardless of their landholding size.
How to apply for the PM Kisan Yojana?
Farmers can now apply digitally through the PMKisan Mobile, which was just released. Each instalment is Rs. 2000, for a total of Rs. 6000 in a year.
How can one see how much money they have in PM Kisan?
Any farmer can monitor the status by visiting pmkisan.gov.in and entering your registration number.
Who is ineligible for Prime Minister Kisan?
The scheme is invalid for anyone whose acreage is not registered in his or her name. Furthermore, if the land is registered in the name of the person’s father or grandfather, the programme is not available. For government employees who own farms, the scheme will be declared invalid.