pm kisan.gov.in Samriddhi Yojana
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi ( Samriddhi ) Yojana: The government of India’s PM Kisan Samman Nidhi initiative provides all small and marginal farmer households with a combined landholding/ownership of up to 2 hectares will receive income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments under the scheme.
The plan, which costs 75,000 crores per year, went into operation in December 2018. Each qualifying farmer will get $6,000 per year in three installments, sent straight into their bank accounts. It was the first time it happened in India, and it benefited millions of farmers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna: Overview
|Scheme||Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. PM Kisan|
|Announced by||Piyush Goyal|
|Launched Date||01 February 2019|
|Last Date||September 2022|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000/- into three installments|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status Check
PM Kisan is a central-sector initiative and it is entirely funded by the Indian government. It has been functioning since December 1, 2018.
For the purposes of the system, a family consists of a husband, wife, and minor children. According to the scheme’s guidelines, the state government and the UT administration would identify the farming families that are eligible for assistance. The funds will be deposited directly to the beneficiary’s bank accounts. The plan has a number of Exclusion Categories.
Read About: PM UDAY
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2022- Eligibility Criteria
- A farmer or landowner’s name must be in the Government’s data.
- A farmer must belong to SC/ST/OBC and have a caste certificate.
- A farmer must have basic documents like Aadhaar Card, Bank Passbook, Mobile Number, etc.
- A farmer must have Land record details.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in Hindi
भारत सरकार की प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि पहल सभी छोटे और सीमांत किसान परिवारों को 2 हेक्टेयर तक की संयुक्त भूमि/स्वामित्व प्रदान करती है, इस योजना के तहत तीन समान किश्तों में प्रति वर्ष 6,000/- की आय सहायता प्राप्त होगी।
योजना, जिसकी लागत प्रति वर्ष 75,000 करोड़ है, दिसंबर 2018 में लागू हुई। प्रत्येक योग्य किसान को तीन किश्तों में प्रति वर्ष $ 6,000 मिलेंगे, जो सीधे उनके बैंक खातों में भेजे जाएंगे। यह भारत में पहली बार हुआ था, और इससे लाखों किसानों को लाभ हुआ।
पीएम किसान एक केंद्रीय क्षेत्र की पहल है और यह पूरी तरह से भारत सरकार द्वारा वित्त पोषित है। यह 1 दिसंबर 2018 से काम कर रहा है।
प्रणाली के प्रयोजनों के लिए, एक परिवार में पति, पत्नी और नाबालिग बच्चे होते हैं। योजना के दिशा-निर्देशों के अनुसार, राज्य सरकार और केंद्र शासित प्रदेश प्रशासन उन कृषक परिवारों की पहचान करेगा जो सहायता के लिए पात्र हैं। राशि सीधे लाभार्थियों के बैंक खातों में जमा की जाएगी।
Read About: PM Jan Dhan Yojana
pm kisan.gov.in Samriddhi Yojana: Benefits
Under the PM KISAN Yojana, income support of Rs.6,000 per year is given to all farmer families of India having cultivable land in their name, irrespective of the size of their landholdings.
The amount of Rs.6,000 is given in three equal instalments per year as follows:
|Instalment||Period of Payment|
PM Kisan Status Check 2022 @ pmkisan.gov.in
- Go to the PM KISAN portal.
- Scroll down to the ‘Framers Corner’ and click on the ‘Edit Aadhaar Failure Records’ option.
- The page will open to edit Aadhaar details. On the page, select the option of ‘Aadhar Number’, enter Aadhaar Number, Captcha and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- The farmers dashboard will open up where they can edit the Aadhar Number or update it and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check your status at pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2022: Details @ pmkisan.gov.in
The details that are required to be provided for registration are:
- Mobile number.
- Aadhaar Number (if the Aadhaar Number is not issued, then the Aadhaar Enrollment Number and any prescribed document for identification such as the Voters’ ID, Driving Licence, NREGA Job Card, or any other identification issued by Central/State/UT Government).
- Bank Account Number of the applicant.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Registration: Document Status
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of citizenship
- Documents showing ownership of land
- Details of bank account
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary Status
The government publishes the list of PM KISAN beneficiaries on the official PM KISAN portal. After the farmers have registered on the portal, they can view their PM KISAN status. The name of the farmers on the PM KISAN beneficiary list will get the benefits of this scheme. The procedure for PM KISAN status check is as follows:
- Go to the official PM KISAN portal.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ button.
- Enter the Aadhar number, Account number or Mobile number and Captcha and click on the ‘Get Status’ button.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ button.
- Enter the Status, District, Sub-district, Block, Village and click on the ‘Get Report’ button.
PM Kishan Samriddhi Yojana Current Status: Exclusions
The following types of higher-income beneficiaries are not eligible for benefits under the scheme.
- All landowners who are institutional.
- Families of farmers who don’t fit into the lists of beneficiaries are from the following categories:
- Former, but also current constitutional officeholders.
- Former, but also current Members of the LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and current Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or former officers and employees of Central/State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments and their field units, as well as regular employees of Local Bodies.
- All pensioners who are superannuated or retired and receive a monthly pension of Rs.10,000 or more.
- All individuals who paid income tax in the previous assessment year.
- Professionals who are members of professional organisations and practise their profession.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Adda247 School Homepage||Click Here|
pm kisan.gov.in Samriddhi Yojana Check Samman Nidhi Status 2022- FAQs
Who all are the beneficiaries of Prime Minister Kisan?
The PM Kisan initiative offers farmers across the country basic income support of up to Rs 6,000, which is immediately sent to their bank accounts.
What is the PM Kisan 2022 scheme?
This scheme, formally known as Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana provides up to Rs 6,000 per year in basic income support to all small farmers. This 75,000-crore initiative will benefit 125 million farmers in India, regardless of their landholding size.
How to apply for the PM Kisan Yojana?
Farmers can now apply digitally through the PM Kisan Mobile, which was just released. Each instalment is Rs. 2000, for a total of Rs. 6000 in a year.
How can one see how much money they have in PM Kisan?
Any farmer can monitor the status by visiting pmkisan.gov.in and entering your registration number.
Who is ineligible for Prime Minister Kisan?
The scheme is invalid for anyone whose acreage is not registered in his or her name. Furthermore, if the land is registered in the name of the person’s father or grandfather, the programme is not available. For government employees who own farms, the scheme will be declared invalid.