SBI PO Apply Online 2022
SBI PO Apply Online 2022: State Bank of India has released the SBI PO 2022 Notification for 1673 Probationary Officer vacancies on the official website www.sbi.co.in/careers. The online registration process for SBI PO 2022 is going to end soon and 12th October 2022, Today is the last date to apply online for the SBI Probationary Officer posts. Candidates who are aspiring for bank jobs are advised to apply as early as possible and not miss the golden opportunity to secure their careers. The SBI PO application process is fully online. The candidates must be aware of the SBI PO application process beforehand to avoid any kind of problem. Read further to know the SBI PO application online process and the link for SBI PO 2022.
SBI PO Apply Online 2022 – Important Dates
The graduate bank job aspirants can fill out the SBI PO application form 2022 till 12th October 2022 and the last date to print the application form is 27th October 2022. The table below shows all the important dates regarding the SBI PO 2022 online application process and important dates.
|SBI PO Apply Online 2022 – Important Dates
|SBI PO Notification 2022 Release Date||21st September 2022|
|SBI PO Apply Online Starts||22nd September 2022|
|Last date for SBI PO Apply Online||12th October 2022|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||12th October 2022|
|Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||12th October 2022|
|Last date for printing your application||27th October 2022|
|SBI PO Preliminary Exam Date||17th/18th/19th/ 20th December 2022|
SBI PO 2022 Application Form
The SBI PO Online Application Form link has been activated by SBI at www.sbi.co.in/careers for the aspirants to fulfill their dream of a banking career with such an immense organization i.e. State Bank of India. Any graduate candidate aged between 21 and 30 years can apply for the exam. All interested candidates can apply for SBI PO 2022 anytime within the prescribed deadline i.e. 12th October 2022(today). In order to avoid a last-minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. The apply online link for SBI PO 2022 is provided below.
SBI PO Application Fee
The Application Fees/ Intimation Charges for SBI PO 2022 must be paid via online mode within the stipulated time period. An amount of INR. 750/- is to be paid by the General and OBC Category Candidates. The category-wise application fee is tabulated below.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/XS||NIL|
(Application fees including intimation charges)
How to Apply Online for SBI PO 2022?
It is advised that the candidates keep a valid and active email id and contact no. throughout the SBI PO Recruitment Process to receive all the updates related to it. The Steps to apply online for the SBI PO comprise of two stages: || Registration | Login | The steps to apply online are given below.
- Click on the official link, provided below or visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI PO 2022.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI PO 2022.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- There are some specific protocols that the candidates have to follow while uploading the scanned documents in the application form or the application forms will be rejected. The details of the same are elaborated below. Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
Document Dimension Size Signature 140 pixels x 60 pixels 10kb to 20 kb Photograph 200 pixels x 230 pixels 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm/ 20kb to 50kb
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay your Application Fee for SBI PO 2022 Exam via Online Payment Option, i.e. Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card.
- Press the Submit Button. Your SBI PO application form 2022 has been successfully submitted.
|SBI PO Syllabus 2022||SBI PO Previous Year Cut Off|
|SBI PO Salary 2022||SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper|
SBI PO Apply Online 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What is the last date to submit SBI PO Online Application Form 2022?
Ans. The SBI PO Online Application Form 2022 can be submitted till 12th October 2022.
Q2. What is the last date for printing the SBI PO Online Application Form 2022?
Ans. The last date for printing the SBI PO application is 27th October 2022.
Q3. What is the registration fee for SBI PO Apply Online 2022?
Ans. For General/OBC/EWS, the application fee is Rs. 750 and for other categories, there is no application fee.
Q4. How can I apply for SBI PO 2022?
Ans. The candidates can apply either from the official website @sbi.co.in or from the direct link provided in the article.
Q5. How do I know my SBI PO application form is registered?
Ans. On successful completion of SBI PO registration, you will get your registration number and password. Also, keep the acknowledgment page for future reference.
Q6. What are the payment methods for the SBI PO exam 2022?
Ans. The candidates applying for the SBI PO exam 2022 can pay through debit card/credit card/net banking, etc.
Q7. What should I do if I have forgotten the password of the SBI PO?
Ans. You can get the password on the official website, go to the official website and find the SBI PO recruitment, click on apply online and click on forgot password. Enter the mandatory details, the password will be sent to your email address/mobile number.