CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the direct recruitment of 641 Medical Officers on 27th October 2021. Online applications have started from 11th November 2021 to 10th December 2021. Interested candidates must bookmark this article for information about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Overview
CGPSC has invited online applications from aspiring candidates for the post of Medical Officer as per the recruitment notification on 27th October 2021. Interested candidates can apply online from 11th November 2021. The last date to apply for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is 10th December 2021. Candidates can refer to the table below for detailed information about recruitment:
|Name of Recruitment Board||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||641|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|Advertisement Release Date||27th October 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||11th November 2021 [12:00 Noon]|
|Last Date of Online Applications||10th December 2021 [11: 59 PM]|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification/Interview|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Notification
Interested candidates applying for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 must read all the details and instructions before signing into the online application portal. The notification is available on the official website and the candidates can also download it from the link provided below:
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
Candidates who are wishing to apply for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 must stay updated about the upcoming events during the recruitment process. The list of events is specified in the table below:
|Opening Date of Online Applications||11th November 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||10th December 2021|
|Correction Window (Without Late Fees)||11th December – 15th December 2021|
|Correction Window (With Late Fees)||16th December to 20th December 2021|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Release||10 Days before Exam Date|
|Result Declaration||To Be Notified Soon|
CGPSC Medical Officer Vacancies
A total of 641 vacancies has been released for the post of Medical Officer for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 as per the notification dated 27th October 2021. Interested candidates can refer to the table below for vacancy details:
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Application Link
Online applications for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 have started from 11th November 2021. The candidates can visit the official website to apply online or click on the direct link provided below:
Steps to Apply for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The candidates applying for the post of Medical Officer can apply the following steps for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Click on the Apply Online link provided above or visit the official website @psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on Registration Here and enter all the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Check all the details and then click on Register.
- Candidates will receive Registration ID and Password on their registered mobile number and Email ID.
Login for Registered Candidates
- Enter the login credentials (Username and Password), fill in the Captcha Code.
- Click on Login.
- The application form will appear on the screen displaying 4 steps: Personal and Basic Information, Educational Qualification and Experience.
- The candidates must ensure that they click on Save and Continue after completing each step.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the given format.
- Pay the applicable fees through credit/debit card, net banking or cash deposit. Save the payment receipt.
- Download the application form, take a printout for future reference.
Interested and eligible candidates who have applied for the post of Medical Officer must pay the application fee from 11th November to 10th December 2021. The application fee is given in the table below:
|Other candidate/Non-residents of CG||400/-|
CGPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying for the post of Medical Officer. The eligibility criteria for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
The candidates applying for the post of Medical Officer must have the following qualifications:
- The candidate must be a postgraduate in the relevant field of specialization from a recognized Institute/University.
- The candidate must have a Diploma/Degree and a live registration in the Medical Council of India (MCI) of Chhattisgarh.
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2021)
The age limit of candidates applying for the post of Medical Officer is as follows:
- Minimum Age: 25 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
Age Relaxation Rules
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) of CG||5 years.|
|Contract/Adhoc/Work Charge Employees of CG Govt||38 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Allowed to deduct from services but not exceeding 3 years|
|Women candidates (widowed/separated/divorced)||10 years|
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
Candidates applying for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 will go through the following selection process.
- Candidates have to appear in the written test which will be conducted in various test centers.
- Candidates who clear the exam will be called for document verification & interview.
- Selection will be done on the basis of an exam and personal interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be placed under the Probation Period for 3 years.
CGPSC Medical Officer Salary
Selected candidates who get shortlisted in the final round will be under Probation Period of 3 years and their monthly remuneration will be Level 13 Pay Matrix (Pay Band Rs. 15,600 – 39100 + Pay Grade Rs 6600)
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies have been released by CGPSC?
Ans. CGPSC has released 641 posts for the post of Medical Officers.
Q2. What is the starting date of CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The starting date of CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is 11th November 2021.
Q3. What is the last date of CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date of CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is 10th December 2021.
Q4. How to apply for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link provided above and follow the steps accordingly.