Happy Bhai Dooj 2022
Happy Bhai Dooj 2022: Bhai Dooj or Bhau-Beej or Yama Dwitiya is a festival that honors the pure bonding between brother-sister. It is observed on the final day of Diwali. This year the Celebration of Bhai Dooj is held on 27 October. Bhai Dooj 2022 comes after Govardhan Puja, Diwali, and Narak Chaturdashi/Chhoti Diwali. This auspicious occasion is widely celebrated by Hindus all over India.Adda247 wishes you and your siblings a Happy Bhai Dooj 2022.
On this auspicious day of BhaiDooj, the Sisters perform aarti for their brother and place a red tika on his forehead as part of the traditional continuation of the ritual. On the occasion of Bhai Bij, the sister performs a tika ritual to express her earnest wishes for her brother’s long life and happiness and to shower him with gifts.
Did you know Why do we celebrate Diwali?
Happy Bhai Dooj 2022 Date
Happy Bhai Dooj Date: As per the Hindu calendar, Bhai Dooj 2022 will be celebrated on 27 October 2022. Although the Dwitiya Tithi will be started on October 26, 2022. But the Subha muhurat for Bhai Dooj is on 27th October 2022.Check out the Bhai Dooj 2022 Date and timing in the below table
|Tilak ceremony Time||1:12 pm to 3:27 pm.|
|Dwitiya Tithi Start Time||2:42 pm on 26 October 2022.|
|Dwitiya Tithi End Time||12:45 pm on 27 October 2022.|
Tilak Date and Time for Bhai Dooj 2022
Bhai Dooj 2022 will be observed on October 27th, according to the most recent information The best time to apply tilak, which is known as the auspicious muhurat or Aparahna moment, is from 01:12 to 03:27.During Bhai Dooj, the tilak will be applied for 2 hours and 15 minutes. During this time, each sister is required to apply tilak to their brother’s forehead.
Happy Bhai Dooj 2022: Signification
A brother and sister have a special understanding of one another. The two of them have an undying love for one another and are each other’s best friends, guardians, admirers, and secret confidantes.
Bhai Dooj Meaning and Significance: The Bhai Dooj festival has a literal meaning that goes along with it. It consists of two words: “Bhai,” which means “brother,” and “Dooj,” which refers to the day it is celebrated,
Bhai Dooj is celebrated annually on the second day of Kartik Shukla Paksha. Bhai Dooj is celebrated on the last day of Diwali. This year the Celebration of Bhai Dooj is held on 27 October. Sisters wish their brothers a long life and prosperity on this day by applying tilak to their foreheads and engaging in other rituals including fasting, puja, and Katha.
Sisters offer their brothers grand meal that includes their favorite foods or desserts on the festival day. The entire ritual represents a brother’s responsibility to look out for his sister as well as a sister’s blessings for her brother.
Sisters perform aarti and place a red tika on their brother’s forehead as they continue the process in the traditional manner. On the occasion of Bhai Bij, the sister performs a tika ritual to express her earnest wishes for her brother’s long life and happiness. In return, brothers give presents and make a commitment to protect their sisters at all times.
On this day, the sisters wish their brothers a long life. The Bhai Dooj festival honors a sister’s unwavering devotion to and affection for her brother.
Why do We celebrate Bhai Dooj?
Do you know Why do we celebrate Bhai Dooj? Bhai Dooj is the festival that signifies the purest and most beautiful relationship between brother and sister in the world. In the southern portions of India, it is also known as “Yama Dwitiya.”
There aren’t many mythological tales based on Hinduism that explain how this lucky day came to be. In accordance with one legend, after defeating the demon Narkasur, Lord Krishna paid a visit to his sister Subhadra. He was warmly welcomed by her sister, who also added extra touches like flowers and treats to the event. The celebration of “Bhai Dooj” originated from the ceremonial “tilak” that Subhadra also placed on her brother Krishna’s forehead.
Yama, the God of Death, and his sister the Yamuna are central to another legend. On Dwitiya, the second day following the new moon, it is thought he met his beloved sister. As a result, the occasion started to be observed as “Yamadwitheya” or “Yamadvitiya” throughout the nation on that day.
Happy Bhai Dooj 2022 Wishes
- I want nothing more than for you to be happy, for success to kiss your feet, and for our relationship to always be one of love. Blessed Bhai Dooj.
- “Mere liye har ek manzil aasan hai, jab tak mere bhai ka pyaar aur ashirvad mere saath hai…” Dear Saari Badhai, Bhai Dooj ke avsar.
- I’m wishing my beloved brother a very Happy Bhai Dooj. I beseech God on this wonderful day to always have success and glory in your life.”
- “I am incredibly lucky to have a brother like you who has been my rock at the hardest moments. I wish you a very Happy Bhai Dooj.
- Wo ek bhai hi hai jo apni behen ki hansi aur khushi ke liye kisi bhi had tak jaa sakta hai,” Happy Bhai Dooj, Aise Hi Pyare Se Bhai.
- I hope you and your brother have a very happy and prosperous Bhai Dooj. A happy Bhai Dooj to you!
- I’m fortunate to have you as a brother, who is great and wonderful. I’m sending you my best wishes for happiness, prosperity, and health. A very Happy Bhai Dooj in 2022 to you!
- You are more of a buddy than a brother, my brother. You support me when you’re lonely and you always smile when I’m sad. Dear brother, I appreciate your support.
Happy Bhai Dooj 2022 Wishes in Hindi
- मैं चाहता हूं कि आप खुश रहें, आपके चरणों को चूमने में सफलता के लिए, और हमारे रिश्ते को हमेशा प्यार में रहने के लिए। धन्य है भाई दूज।
“मेरे लिए हर एक मंजिल आसान है, जब तक मेरे भाई का प्यार और आशीर्वाद मेरे साथ है…” प्रिय सारी बधाई, भाई दूज के अवसर।
- मैं अपने प्यारे भाई को भाई दूज की बहुत-बहुत शुभकामनाएं देता हूं। मैं इस अद्भुत दिन पर ईश्वर से प्रार्थना करता हूं कि आपके जीवन में हमेशा सफलता और गौरव प्राप्त हो।”
- मैं आप जैसा भाई पाकर अविश्वसनीय रूप से भाग्यशाली हूं जो सबसे कठिन क्षणों में मेरी चट्टान रहा है। मैं आपको भाई दूज की बहुत-बहुत शुभकामनाएं देता हूं।
- वो एक भाई ही है जो अपनी बहन की हंसी और खुशी के लिए किसी भी में था जा सकता है,” हैप्पी भाई दूज, ऐसे ही प्यारे से भाई।
- मैं आशा करता हूँ कि आप और आपके भाई का भाई दूज बहुत ही खुशहाल और समृद्ध हो। आपको भाई दूज की शुभकामनाएं!
- मैं आपको एक भाई के रूप में पाकर भाग्यशाली हूं, जो महान और अद्भुत है। मैं आपको सुख, समृद्धि और स्वास्थ्य के लिए शुभकामनाएं भेज रहा हूं। आपको 2022 में भाई दूज की बहुत बहुत शुभकामनाएं!
- तुम एक भाई से बढ़कर एक दोस्त हो, मेरे भाई। जब आप अकेले होते हैं तो आप मेरा साथ देते हैं और जब मैं दुखी होता हूं तो आप हमेशा मुस्कुराते रहते हैं। प्रिय भाई, मैं आपके समर्थन की सराहना करता हूं।