CUET 2022 Advisory and Instructions
The National Testing Agency is going to conduct CUET UG 2022 examination from 15 July 2022 to 20 August 2022 (excluding other undergraduate Examinations days). The candidates must download their CUET Admit Card 2022 and take a print of it to carry in the examination hall. Otherwise, they won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall. Before the beginning of the CUET 2022 examination, the NTA released some guidelines for candidates appearing in CUET 2022. Follow the instructions given on this page before going for CUET 2022 examination. Bookmark this page to get updates on CUET 2022 examination.
CUET 2022 Advisory and Instructions PDF
CUET UG 2022 Advisory and Instructions for Candidates
Follow the CUET UG 2022 Guidelines released by National Testing Agency:
- Download your CUET Admit Card 2022 from the NTA website at https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/ and take a printout of it to carry to the examination centre.
- No candidate should use dishonest tactics since the test centres are monitored by CCTV and equipped with jammers. Therefore, the students must not carry any electronic devices and must follow the instructions.
- Please check your reporting time, gate closing time, test venue, shift timings, and date of examination in your CUET Admit Card 2022. So there will not be any confusion.
- The candidates must visit the examination centre a day before the exam date to familiarize themselves with the means to reach the exam center.
- The candidates must reach much before the reporting time so they can avoid being late for CUET 2022 examination. In case they reach after the gate closing time, they won’t be allowed to enter in examination center.
- The candidates must carry with them the following items:
- Hardcopy of CUET Admit Card 2022
- One Passport size photograph same as uploaded while filling the application form
- One valid original photo identity proof(PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E- Aadhaar/Ration Card/12th Class Admit card).
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall with their own masks. The authorities will provide the disposable mask at the exam center.
- The candidates will not be allowed to carry Geometry, Pencil box, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper, Stationery, Textual material, Ear Phone, Microphone, Pager, Tape Recorder, to wear, Eatables and Water, Mobile Phone, carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets, devices in the Examination Hall.
- The diabetic candidates will be allowed to carry eatables like fruits like bananas, apples, oranges, sugar tablets, and transparent water bottles. Packed foods like chocolates, candy, sandwiches etc will be prohibited in the examination hall.
- A blank sheet for rough work will be provided to the candidates. The candidates must write their name and roll number on the top of each sheet and must drop the sheets before leaving the examination hall. If candidates carry sheets with them or failed to dump sheets in dropbox, this can affect their results.
- The candidates must enter all the required details in the attendance sheet in presence of the invigilator. The candidates should ensure that they won’t do overwriting and fill all the details in appropriate fields.
- The candidates are advised to read all the instructions provided on the question paper carefully.
- The candidates must know how to take CUET 2022 examination. To familiarize themselves with the computer-based examination, the candidates can solve the mock test released by NTA on its official website.
- The candidates must read all the instructions given on their CUET Admit Card 2022 and follow them.
- For further clarification related to CUET UG 2022, the candidates can contact 011-40759000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Instructions for PWD Candidates
- A PwD candidate (with a handicap of 40% or more) will be allocated compensatory/extra time of 20 minutes each hour of the test, whether the candidate uses the Scribe or not.
- The NTA will offer a scribe to PwD applicants who indicated their preference in the Online Application Form. No candidates will be permitted to bring their own Scribe.
- If he/she has a physical restriction and a scribe is required to write the examination on his/her behalf, this must be confirmed in the appropriate manner by a CMO/Civil Surgeon/Medical Superintendent of a Government Health Care Institution.
- If claiming the PwD category, a PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority is required. Candidates with Physical Disabilities are encouraged to arrive early for facilitation during entry.
Check Now: REET Admit card 2022
- CUET 2022 “Antimvaar” Tips And Tricks To Clear Exam Paper
- NIRF Rankings 2022 For Engineering, MBA, Law Colleges
- ICSE 10th Result 2022 Semester 2 Is Expected Tomorrow
- NEET 2022 NOT Postponed, To Be Held On 17th July, Order Delhi High Court
- JKBOSE 10TH Result 2022 Class 10 Official Website @Jkbose.Nic.In
- Last Minute Preparation Tips For JEE Main 2022
- Cuet.Samarth.Ac.In Admit Card 2022 UG NTA Download Link Released
- Christ University LAW Entrance Exam Pattern, Eligibility And Fees
- Symbiosis SET Exam 2022 Paper Analysis
FAQs on CUET 2022 Guidelines
Q1. What documents are required for the CUET 2022 examination?
The candidates appearing in CUET 2022 examination must carry their admit card, passport size photograph, and original identity proof.
Q2. When will NTA conduct CUET 2022 examination?
The NTA will conduct CUET 2022 examination between 15th July to 20th August 2022.
Q3. What is the special provision for diabetic candidates in CUET 2022?
The diabetic candidates will be allowed to carry eatables like fruits like bananas, apples, oranges, sugar tablets, and transparent water bottles. Packed foods like chocolates, candy, sandwiches etc will be prohibited in the examination hall.