What is Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021 all about?
Chartered Accountant (C.A) is a course students can opt for after completing their 12th Exams. The total duration of the (C.A) course is 5 years. C.A is a professional degree and a highly popular one among students from the Commerce stream.
Why do students need to study Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021?
Students should opt for Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021 as it is a highly respected profession in society along with a fair amount of money. Chartered Accountants (C.A) usually have a high level of analytical skills. It is a constantly growing field. Students will be able to get a visible career path and will hold a responsible position in society for their profession.
Also Read: Bachelor of Finance Management
Eligibility Criteria for Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021
To be eligible for admission to Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021, one needs to fulfill the criteria given below.
- Student must have passed their 12th Boards from a recognized Board.
- The student must be either from the science/Commerce stream.
- Students must have scored a minimum of 50% in their Boards for admission to C.A in 2021.
Top Colleges for Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021
The top 5 colleges for Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021 are:
- Arihant Group of Institutions, Bangalore
- CMS for C.A, Hyderabad
- ICAI, Delhi
- Vidya Sagar Career Institute
- Aldine C.A
Also Read: Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
Admission Procedure for Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021
The admission process varies from college to college. Few of the colleges provide direct admission based on Class 12th marks. Few other colleges depend upon National Entrance exams for the course, Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021. Students must keep a regular check on the official website of a college to know more about the procedures.
Entrance Exams for Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021
The most popular entrance exam for Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021 is CA CPT 2021.
You might be interested in: Bachelor of banking and Insurance
Reference Books for Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021
Reference Books for CA CPT 2021 are
- Shuchita Solved Scanner For CA CPT English by Amar Omar, Rasika Goenka
- Padhuka – Basics of Accounting for CA CPT by G. Sekar & B Saravana Prasath
- S Chand Grewal CA CPT by M P Gupta and B M Agarwal
- Tata McGraw Hill Fundamental of Accounting By PC Tulsian Bharat Tulsian
- ICAI CPT Model Test Papers of Fundamentals of Accounting
Syllabus for Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021
The CA Foundation Syllabus is given below.
Paper 1: Principles and Practice of Accounting
Paper 2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence
Paper 3: Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, and Statistics
Paper 4: Business Economics and Business & Commercial Knowledge
CA Final Syllabus
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Financial Management
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Corporate and Economic Laws
- Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Elective paper
- Risk Management
- Financial Services and Capital Markets
- International Taxation
- Economic Laws
- Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Indirect Tax Laws
Also Read: Career options after 12th
Fees and Jobs Scope for Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021
The fees for admission to Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021 varies from Rs 12,000 to Rs 1, 00,000
The salary for a Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021 is Rs 341,158 – Rs 1,977,326
Job Roles for Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021
The top job roles for a Chartered Accountant (C.A) in 2021 are
- Internal Auditing.
- Tax Auditing.
- Forensic Auditing.
- A career in Accounting and Finance.
Also Read: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
1. Which degree is best for CA?
Finance is the best degree for Chartered Accountant(C.A)
2. Is maths compulsory for CA?
Math is not compulsory but is an advantage for students having maths in 11th and 12th for cracking entrance exam for CA.
3. Is becoming CA difficult?
No, it is designed in such a way that students can directly crack the entrance exam after the 12th.
4. What is the qualification for CA?
The minimum qualification is a 12th pass student from a recognized Board.
5. How many years CA course?
CA course is in total for 5 years.
B.Tech Mobile Application and Information Security
Bachelor of Arts