Table of Contents
About Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course
Hello readers! We are back again with our new topic on Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 2021. Do you plan to become a business strategist or aspire to pursue your career in the field of Management? If yes, then this article is exclusively written for you where you will be guided and informed on Bachelor of Business Administration, 2021 at Adda247 School.
BBA: Full Form
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a 3 years undergraduate program that can be pursued by students who have passed their Class 12th Board exams. In this field, you will be taught managerial skills and entrepreneurship, so that you get ready to manage and administrate in your future job.
During your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course, you can learn skills related to business administration and management through regular in-class lectures. You will also get to learn real-life work through the internships this course has to offer.
The number and type of internships depend on college to college. In few colleges, you are given experience in the first year by making industrial visits, and from the second year onwards you are allowed to do internships while few colleges offer internships in the first year itself, during your second semester.
Also Read: Bachelor’s of Accounting and Finance
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 2021
Students to get admission in various colleges all over India for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), 2021 need to fulfill the criteria are mentioned here.
- Students who are either in Class 12 or the students who have already passed their Board Exams 2021 can apply for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 2021 The students who have passed their Board Exams need to have scored a minimum of 50% to secure an admission.
- Students need to pass certain entrance exams for admission to selected colleges, which have been mentioned in the next subheading.
- Students willing to take admission in private colleges can directly visit the official website of the particular college and check the dates for an application form.
- Once the dates are announced students can directly apply through the website for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 2021
- Colleges announce their selected list of candidates on the website. If you have been selected, proceed with the instructions written on the official website.
Also Read: Bachelor’s of Banking and Insurance(BBI)
Entrance Exams for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 2021
Colleges conduct entrance exams for admission to various (BBA) courses. Few colleges even conduct the Personal Interview round and Group Discussion round. Few entrance exams, one has to appear in to be eligible for Bachelor of Business Administration is as follows:
- BHU UET
Admission Process – Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in 2021.
To be eligible for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in 2021, you need to pass certain criteria which are listed below.
- You need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria which have been mentioned above in the article.
- You need to pass the group discussion and personal interview round along with the entrance exams.
- You need to have all verified Documents which are needed at the time of Admission
Once you fulfill these criteria’s you are ready for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration BBA, 2021
Which is better in 2021: B.B.A or B.Com?
If you want to become a Chartered Accountant(C.A) while gaining knowledge in the field of accountancy and finance you can always go for Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) .
If you are more inclined towards the management and administration role, Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) would be a better choice for you. Both the course is of 3 years.
Top BBA Colleges in Delhi
- FMS, Delhi university, Delhi
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi University
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Delhi University
- Jaypee Institute of technology, Noida, Delhi NCR
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay College, Delhi Universiy
- IIM Rohtak
Also Read: Bachelor of Finance Management (BFM)
Top BBA Colleges in Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
- St. Xavier’s Mumbai
- Hassaram Rijhumal College of Commerce and Economics
- Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics
- Tolani College of Commerce
Syllabus for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 2021
|Principles of Management
|Business Mathematics & Statics
|Introduction to Operations Research
|Financial & Management Accounting
|Production & Material Management
|Personnel Management & Industry Relations
|Business Data Processing
|Introduction to Psychology
|Introduction to Sociology
|Essentials of Marketing
|Corporate Strategic Management
|Human Resource Management
|MIS / Systems Design
|Understanding Industry and Markets
|Leadership and Ethics
|International Business Management
|Sales & Distribution Management
|Commercial Bank Management
|Manufacture Planning and Control
|Family Business Management
|Export/ Import Management
|Financial & Commodity Derivatives
|Financial Modelling using spreadsheets
|Industrial Relations and Labour Legislation
Jobs Scope and Fees in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 2021
The average fee for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in 2021 is 1 Lakh to 2.5 Lakh.
The starting salary for a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) graduate in 2021 is nearly Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000.
|To know more about
|To know more about
FAQ’S on Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 2021
Which subjects are in BBA?
Please refer to the syllabus section in our article where we have mentioned semester-wise subjects required in BBA.
What is the use of the BBA course?
BBA course provides an insight into the business administrational duties and responsibilities required for the proper functioning of a business or organization.
Is BBA easy?
Yes, BBA is easy when compared to other undergraduate courses.
Is BBA better or B.Com?
BBA and B.Com both are different and have different career prospects. BBA is more business-oriented. B.Com is more application-oriented.
Is maths compulsory for BBA?
No, maths is not compulsory for BBA.