Table of Contents
BFM Full Form in Commerce
Bachelor`s of Finance Management (BFM) is a UG course in Finance Management. BFM was started in the year 2008- 2009 by the University of Mumbai. The course duration of BFM is 3 years. During this course, the students are trained for presentations, interactions, projects, practical jobs, industrial visits, and job orientation in the field of the Financial Market. Financial Marketing deals with the understanding of finance and money, investments, risks, legal parameters, communication skills, and economics.
BFM Course Details
|By clearing entrance exams
|Commerce & Finance
|Financial Risk Manager, CA, Financial Consultant, Financial Analyst, Company secretary, etc.
|4-6 LPA INR
BFM Course: Eligibility Criteria & Scope
There are few criteria that are mandatory for the students to fulfill to become eligible to pursue BFM:
- Candidates should have passed the 12th board from any recognized board.
- Candidates with any subject stream can pursue BFM however, some colleges prefer having a background in Economics/Mathematics/Finance/ Statistics as core subjects.
- Candidates need to score at least 50% in the 12th
BFM Course: Admission Process
These are the procedures that help you to get admission in BFM :
- Candidates need to qualify for the entrance exams for their interested universities.
- Candidates need to go through the counseling process.
- Document verification.
- Some colleges may take a Personal Interview or Group Discussion round for the selection process.
Bachelor of Finance Management BFM: Entrance Exams
There are some top popular entrance exams for taking admission in BFM course
- Delhi University Arts Exam
- Mumbai University Entrance Test
- Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam
BFM Course- Syllabus & Subject
|Principle of Business Management
|Principle of Investment
|The Environment of Financial System
|Taxation for Investments
|Equity Market 1
|Equity Market 2
|Corporate Finance 1
|Corporate Finance 2
|Foreign Exchange Market
|Global Capital Markets
|Computer Applications in Financial Services
BFM Course 2022: Top Colleges in India
- Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Xavier`s College, Mumbai
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Institute of Management- Christ University, Bangalore
- Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune
- Andrew College of Arts Science & Commerce, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee colleges of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
- Joseph College Of Commerce, Bangalore
BFM Course 2022: Jobs Sectors
These are the popular employment sector in the field BFM
|Life Insurance Companies
|Share and Capital Markets
|Share and capital Markets
BFM Course 2022: Jobs Profiles
Some of the most popular job profile in BFM field are:
|Financial Assistant Manger
BFM Course 2022: Salary & Fees
- The starting annual salary varies between INR 4- 6 lakh.
- After completing master`s in Finance Management, it may varies between INR 10-13 lakh.
There are few comparisons done to clear most often doubts of the students:
|Bachelor of Financial Management
|Bachelor of Management of Studies
|Entrance exams: University- Specific entrance test
|DU JAT, AIMA UGAT and MUCMET
|Course Syllabus: Principles of Management, Business Economics, Human Resource Management
|Course Syllabus: Principles of Investment, Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Statistical Applications, Global capital Markets
|Business Development Manager, Marketing manager, Project Manager, Budget Analyst
|Average Salary: INR 3-8 lakh
|INR 4-8 lakh
BFM Full Form, Course, Subjects, Details, Scope, fees, Salary- FAQs
Question1: What is the course duration of BFM?
Answer: Its 3 years long.
Question2: What is the min qualification required?
Answer: Candidates must have passed class 12th with 50-55%.
Question3: What is the average salary for a BFM graduate?
Answer: INR 4-6 lakh.
Question4: What are the job profiles after completing BFM?
Answer: Financial Manager, Project coordinator, Wealth management, Company Secretary, etc.
Queation5: What can a candidate do after BFM?
Answer: MBA in Finance, Financial Risk Management, Corporate finance, etc.