NDA Admit Card 2020: UPSC has released the admit card of the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (I and II) exam @upsc.gov.in. As per the new dates, the NDA exam is going to take place on 06th September 2020. The exam was scheduled to be held on 19th April, which was delayed due to the prevailing situation of COVID-19 in the country.
Every year the National Defence Academy (NDA) Naval Academy (NA) recruits dynamic and passionate male candidates for recruitment into the Defence Force of India. The written test is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) whereas the SSB Interview is held by the Defence. It is held twice a year at the 10+2 level.
NDA Admit Card 2020
NDA NA I and II 2020 Admit Card has been released on the official website of the UPSC. The link of the NDA Admit Card is given below. Refer to the NDA Exam Date below.
Highlights of NDA Exam 2020 is given below:
- The country is moving towards unlocking the lockdown which was imposed to contain the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. Various agencies have declared the exam date.
- Therefore, the path is clear to conduct the exams.
NDA I and II 2020 Important Dates
|NDA 2020 Notification||6th January 2020|
|NDA Online form 2020||8th January 2020|
|NDA form 2020 last date||28th January 2020|
|NDA I and II Exam Date 2020||06th September 2020|
How to Download NDA Admit Card 2020?
Follow the steps to Download NDA Admit Card 2020 for your convenience:
- Click the given link, that reads “Click here to Download NDA Admit Card 2020”
- As the link opens, Enter the credentials: RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (If received) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth
- Enter the Login or Submit Button
- As the NDA Admit Card document opens, click the Print or Download option to save the Admit Card.
NDA Password: Step to Retrieve
- First, the aspirants should go through the link, which will be provided on the login page
- Second, you have to provide the name of the aspirants, birthdate, and parents’ name.
- You will receive your registration ID to your registered email id
- To download the hall ticket or admit card of NDA 1, you should follow the same instruction.
Link to Download NDA I and II Admit Card 2020
Given below is the link to download NDA Admit Card 2020. The link is active now.
Discrepancy In Downloading NDA Admit Card
In case of any discrepancy in the NDA admit card, candidates should report immediately the same to the exam authorities. Candidate can write an email to Commission regarding the issue.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for the technical problem)
- email@example.com (for applicant data problem)
- Address: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
- Facilitation Counter: 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to Carry with NDA I and II Admit Card 2020
- UPSC NDA Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Original Photo identity card
- Photo ID Cards may include PAN Card, AADHAR Card, License, Passport, Voter ID Card
- Two Passport Size photographs
- A photocopy of the photo ID card(s) must also be taken along.
Details on NDA Admit Card 2020
The details on the NDA Admit Card are as follows:
|Personal Details||NDA Exam details||NDA Exam center details|
|Candidate’s Name||Exam Date||Name of exam centre|
|Date of birth||Exam time||Address of exam centre|
|Roll number||Reporting time||City|
|Photograph and signature||–||Centre code (if any)|
NDA 2020 Exam Pattern
Complete details for the NDA 2020 exam pattern has been tabulated:
|Mode of Examination||The examination is held through offline mode.|
|Time Duration||Two and a half hours will be given for each paper.|
|Total Marks||Total- 900 marks|
|Sections||Mathematics and General Ability|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions (MCQ)|
|Language||The question paper will be in Hindi and English language.|
|Negative Marking||For maths, 0.83 marks, for English, 1.33 and for GK 1.33 marks will be deducted|
Below is the table we have distributed the marks for each subject:
|Subject||Code||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||01||2 hrs and 30 min||300|
|General Ability test||02||2 hrs and 30 min||600|
NDA 2020 Answer Key
NDA Answer Key is released after a few days of the written exam date. The candidates have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks as decided by UPSC. The roll numbers of these candidates are mentioned in a sheet. The result of NDA I and II will be out after a few months of exam.
Check NDA Result
NDA Tie Breaker Policy
When two or more candidates have equal aggregate marks as per their NDA 2020 result, the tie is broken based on their age. The candidate who is older in age is given preference.
NDA SSB Call Letter
After clearing the written exam by securing the required NDA cut off 2020, candidates should log in to the respective website of the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force for downloading the admit card. The SSB Interview is conducted in two stages for testing the Intelligence and Personality of candidates. The UPSC NDA SSB interview will be conducted in various rounds in five days and all the selected candidates have to appear in all the rounds. If a candidate is disqualified in the 1st round itself, he will be sent back the very same day. The ticket for the return journey will be borne by the Defence.
- Candidates on the first day of SSB Interview will go through psychological tests which will include – Picture Perception and Description Test (PPDT), Intelligence test and filling up of Personal Information Questionnaire (PIQ) forms.
- Second day of the SSB interview will include the tests related to the – Word Association test, situation reaction test, thematic apperception test, and self-description test.
- The third day of the interview will be related to Group Discussion Test, Military Planning Exercise, Lecturettes, Intergroup Obstacle race or Snake race, Progressive Group Task, half group task, command task, and personal interview for some candidates by the President.
- The fourth and fifth days will include tests related to Individual Obstacles, Final Group Task, Interview for remaining candidates, final board conference, and the announcement of results.
NDA 2020 Cut Off
The overall and sectional cut off marks will be published by the board after the declaration of results. Candidates must qualify the written test in order to be eligible for the SSB.
NDA 1 Cut off 2019 (Official)
|NDA 1 cut off 2019
for written exam
(out of 900)
|NDA 1 Final Cut off 2019
(out of 1800)
(With at least 25% marks in each subject)
The previous year’s cut off marks of NDA for various years are given below:
|Years||NDA (I)||NDA II|
(With at least 25% marks
in each subject)
(With at least 25% marks
in each subject)
NDA Exam Center
NDA exam will be held in the following cities:
- Panaji (Goa),
- Port Blair,
- Udaipur, and