MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) for Main Exam on their official website. Online applications start from 20th October 2021 to 26th October 2021. Candidates who have cleared the Prelims Exam are eligible to appear in the Main Exam. Read on to know more about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 – Overview
MPSC has released 240 vacancies for the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector on 2nd September 2021. The Prelims exam was conducted on 15th March 2021 and the result was declared on 14th October 2021. Candidates preparing for the main exam can refer to the table below for more information:
|Name of Recruitment Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||240|
|Name of Post||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Opening Date of Online Application||20th October 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||26th October 2021|
|Main Exam Date||20th November 2021|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 – Notification PDF
Candidates who are going to appear in the main exam must read all the details and instructions mentioned in the recruitment notification. As per the latest notification, the main exam will be conducted on 20th November 2021. The notification can be downloaded from the official website or candidates can click from the link provided below:
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
Candidates who have cleared the Prelims exam will be considered eligible for Main Exam. The main exam was earlier scheduled to be conducted on 30th October 2021 and now has been postponed to 20th November 2021. The table given below shows a list of important dates:
|Starting Date of Online Application||20th October 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||26th October 2021 till 23:59 hours|
|Last Date of Fees Payment (Online)||26th October 2021 till 23:59 hours|
|Last Date of Fees Payment (Offline)||27th October 2021|
|Admit Card||12th November 2021|
|Main Exam Date||20th November 2021|
|Result Declaration||To Be Notified Soon|
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy
A total of 240 vacancies have been released for the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector for MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021. The vacancy distribution table is given in the table below:
|2.||Nomadic Tribes B||26|
|3.||Nomadic Tribes C||10|
|4.||Nomadic Tribes D||04|
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the main exam. The eligibility criteria of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) is as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking in Marathi language.
- Candidate must possess a valid driving license for the category of Motorcycles with Gear, Light Motor Vehicles and Transport Vehicles(Heavy Freight Vehicles & Heavy Passenger Vehicles) as of the last date for mains exam registration.
Candidate applying for the post of AMVI must have the following qualifications:
- Candidate must have passed 10th/12th Grade from a recognized board approved by Government of Maharashtra.
- Candidate must have pursued 3 years Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering.
- Internship or experience of working in the relevant field in ITI.
The age limit of the candidates appearing for the post of AMVI is as follows:
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Ex-Servicemen||43 + Service Years + 3 years|
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
Online applications for the Mains exam for MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 have started from 20th October 2021. Candidates who have qualified in the Prelims exam can visit the official website or apply online from the link given below:
Steps to Apply Online for MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are applying online for MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 for main exam can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website @mpsc.gov.in or click on the registration link provided above.
- Enter your Email ID and mobile number and click on Get OTP .
- Candidates need to enter the OTP received on their registered mobile number and Email ID and click on Verify OTP for confirmation.
- Set your password and confirm the same. Enter your Date of Birth and answer the security questions (write down the answers for future purpose).
- Click on Register.
- Enter your Email ID/Mobile Number and Password that was set in Registration process.
- Fill the Captcha Code as displayed in the image.
- Click on Login.
- Candidate must carefully fill all the details mentioned in the application form such as Personal Details, Communication Details, Educational Qualification and Work Experience.
- Upload scanned photo, signature and all the supporting documents as per the specified format.
- Pay the applicable fee through credit/debit card or net banking and take a printout of the receipt for future purpose. Candidates who are paying fees through offline mode must take a printout of challan and complete all the formalities by visiting the bank.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
Candidates applying for the post of AMVI must pay the application fees from 20th October to 26th October 2021. Candidates who have paid fees through offline mode can deposit the fees by 27th October 2021. The application fees is as follows:
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
Candidates applying for MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 will go through the following process:
- Candidates who have cleared the Prelims exam conducted on 15th March are eligible to appear in the main exam.
- Candidates who will clear the main exam will be shortlisted in the merit list will be called for Document Verification Process/Interview.
- Candidates will also appear for Physical Measurement Test
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appear in the main exam must be well aware of the exam pattern to get shortlisted in the final selection. The main exam will be of 300 marks.
Physical Measurement Test
|Male Candidate||Female Candidate|
|Height: 163 cm (minimum)||Height: 155 cm (minimum)|
|Chest Expansion: 79 cm (5 cm expansion)||Weight: 54 cm (minimum)|
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 – Salary
The monthly salary of candidates who have been appointed for the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector is 37,600 – 22,700.
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q What is the starting date of MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The starting date of MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 is 20th October 2021.
Q What is the last date of MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date of MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021 is 26th October 2021.
Q How to apply for MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link provided in this article. Follow the steps mentioned in tis article.