A reputable institution in the nation with a stellar reputation for fashion education is the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). For the purpose of admitting applicants into various UG and PG programmes in the area of design and fashion technology, the institute will hold the NIFT 2023 entrance test. Every year, the NIFT admission test is conducted. Candidates who want to enroll in one of the courses provided by NIFT must complete an application.
The NIFT 2023 Exam will consist of a number of tests, including written exams, situational assessments, group discussions, and rounds of personal interviews. In October 2022, online registration for the NIFT Entrance test will start. To minimize last-minute delays, candidates should apply as soon as possible.
NIFT 2023 Exam Form- Eligibility Criteria
- For UG courses, the applicant’s age cannot exceed 24; however, there is no age restriction for PG programmes.
- Additionally, SC/ST applicants will get 5-year age relaxation.
- Candidates for the B.F.Tech (Apparel Production) programme must have passed the 12th grade with honours in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from an accredited board or institution.
- B.Des programme: The applicant must have earned their 10+2 diploma from an accredited university or board.
- Candidates for the M.F.Tech programme must hold a B.F.Tech from NIFT or a B.Tech/B.E. from an accredited institution or university.
NIFT 2023 Entrance Exam Study Advice
Students should use the following preparatory advice in order to be eligible for NIFT 2023:
- Before beginning the preparation process, the applicants should have a well-planned study regimen and solid exam preparation.
- All of the crucial ideas, formulae, or points should be noted down by applicants in one spot.
- The applicants should take practise exams to assess their exam readiness.
- Exam questions from prior years should be practised by students.
- At the conclusion of each day, candidates should review all of their prepared notes.
- Candidates should prepare for the test using test materials that have been approved by professionals or competent students.
NIFT Exam Pattern 2023
- Test Style and Date: The NIFT 2023 exam will be administered in Pen and Paper (offline) mode in February 2023.
- The quantity and kind of questions will vary depending on the programme, and the question paper will include multiple-choice questions.
- Two hours will be given to finish the paper for the entrance exams for B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech, MFM, B.Des, and M.Des.
- Parts: The test will include several different sections, including ones for quantitative ability, analytical thinking, English comprehension, communication skills, current events, and general knowledge.
- Language Medium: The question paper will be given in both English and Hindi.
- No negative points will be deducted from the exam’s score.
NIFT Entrance Exam Courses
The list of different undergraduate and graduate programmes offered by the National Institute of Fashion Technology through the NIFT admission test is shown below.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.Des)
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech)
- Master in design (M.Des)
- Fashion Technology Master’s (M.F.Tech)
- Fashion Management Master’s (M.F.M)
NIFT Exam Dates 2023
NIFT Exam dates 2023 will be announced just after the release of the official notification by the National Institute of Fashion Technology.
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of NIFT Official Prospectus||December 2022|
|Starting of Registration Process of Application Form of NIFT||December 2022|
|Last Date for NIFT Registration without late fee||To be announced|
|Last Date for NIFT Registration with late fee||To be announced|
|Admit Card 2023 Release Date||January 2023|
|NIFT 2023 Examination||February 2023|
|Answer Key release date of NIFT GAT 2023||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of objection for GAT Answer Key||To be announced|
|Declaration of final answer key of CAT 2022||To be announced|
|Date for Situation Test of Bachelor in Design||To be announced|
|NIFT 2023 Results Announcement||To be announced .|
|NIFT Counseling 2023||To be announced .|
NIFT Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023
NIFT Syllabus will comprise of General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability, English Comprehension, and Analytical and Logical Ability. The NIFT syllabus for both the General Ability Test (GAT) and Creativity Ability Test (CAT) is different.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 GAT Syllabus
The NIFT General Ability Test is a test that comprises questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability, English Comprehension, and Analytical and Logical Ability and is MCQ based with no negative marking of two hours duration.
|Syllabus of GAT||No of Questions||Topics Covered|
|Communication Ability and English Comprehension||50||
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||15||
|Analytical and Logical Ability||15||
NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 CAT Syllabus
The NIFT CAT- Creative Ability Test is a drawing test that evaluates the skills and observation perspective of the candidates and is of three hours duration.
|Creative Ability Test||
NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 Syllabus
NIFT 2023 Syllabus PDF is Available only When the Official Notification for NIFT 2023 will Release.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2023- QNA
Ques 1. What kinds of questions will be asked during the admission exam?
Ans. Only multiple-choice questions (MCQs) will be included in the exam.
Ques 2. How many questions will be asked at the NIFT 2023 exam?
Ans. There will be 150 questions in all in the NIFT 2023 entrance test.
Ques 3. What type of test will be administered?
Ans. Only the offline mode will be used to administer the NIFT 2023 test.