NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 3 in English
Adda 247 provides NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 3 which is for the students who want to go ahead in life and achieve great marks in their examinations. The NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 3 are provided by the teachers who are experts of their subjects. The solutions are set according to the rules formulated by the NCERT and in the language that can be understood by every student. By these reading the solutions students can build up a strong base easily. The NCERT class 11 Biology solutions covers the chapters 1 to 22 with the important questions and the answers in a detailed way.
Examinations can be threatening for some people, a proper learning of the concepts is the key to crack the examination. Students rely on the solutions of the NCERT provided by Adda 247. The solutions are formulated by the experts of the subjects who have tremendous knowledge in their subjects.
These NCERT Solutions help the students to get familiarized with the textbooks. The students can access the solutions anywhere while browsing the web easily. The solutions are very precise and accurate.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 3 – Plant Kingdom
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 3 provides information about Plant Kingdom. Plant kingdom includes green, brown and red algae, liverworts, mosses, ferns and seed plants with or without flowers. They have the following characters:-
(1) Multicellular organisms with walled and frequently vacuolate eukaryotic cells.
(2) They contain photosynthetic pigment in plastids.
(3) Principle mode of nutrition is photosynthesis but number of plants has become absorptive.
(4) Primarily non-motile, living anchored to a substrate.
(5) Structural differentiation leading towards organs of photosynthesis, anchorage and support and in higher forms towards specialized photosynthetic, vascular and covering tissues.
(6) Reproduction is primarily asexual or sexual. The reproductive organs are multicellular.
(7) A multicellular embryo is formed during development from the zygote. Algae lack embryo stage. Life cycle consists of alternating haploid gametophyte and diploid sporophyte generation. This phenomenon is called alternation of generation.
Key Features of the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 3- Plant Kingdom
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 3 have been answered based on the important information on the question.
- The columns are used wherever necessary.
- Solutions are solved point-wise and accurately answered point to point.
FAQs on NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 3
What are the advantages of referring NCERT Solutions for class 11 Biology chapter 3?
Students referring the NCERT Solutions by Adda 247 find the solutions helpful during the exams. The solutions are prepared by the experts in an interactive manner keeping in mind the students. The students’ perspective is kept in mind while preparing the solutions. It helps in completing the syllabus on time and also provides notes for the revision prior to the exam.
What are the advantages of referring NCERT in competitive exams like JEE and AIPMT?
Most of the competitive exams like NEET, JEE etc. follow the basic NCERT books for designing their question papers. NCERT serves as the base for every book prepared for NEET and JEE. The competitive exams are based on the CBSE syllabus applied in XI and XII classes and NCERT books strictly follow CBSE syllabus. In addition to this, NCERT books play an important role in clearing out the theoretical concepts. Every topic given in NCERT books is explained in such a way to help students make their basics and fundamentals strong and clear.
How to read NCERT books more efficiently?
Given below are the important points which must be followed while reading the NCERT books in an efficient manner:
Go through each topic thoroughly by understanding the meaning and significance of each line mentioned in that particular topic.
Ask your teacher if any doubts.
Note down the important topics to revise at the time of examination.
Solve all the exercise questions given at the end of each chapter. These questions are important for understanding the concepts in a better way.
Is it mandatory to solve all the NCERT questions mentioned at the end of each chapter?
The questions and answers mentioned in NCERT textbooks at the end of each chapter are quite important not only for examination but also for understanding the concepts in a better way. These questions aim to test the students’ understanding and learning over the topics that they have learned in the chapter.
Solving the NCERT exercise problems will help to
- clear all the concepts and formulae you learned in a chapter
- get comfortable with different types of questions that might be asked in exams
- get enough practice which is key to succeed in Mathematics exam
- improve your accuracy and speed
What are the important concepts covered in the Chapter 3 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology?
The concepts involved are –
3.1 – Algae
3.2 – Bryophytes
3.3 – Pteridophytes
3.4 – Gymnosperms
3.5 – Angiosperms
3.6 – Plant Life cycles and alternation of generations
These concepts are created by the faculty at Adda 247. The solutions are available at Adda 247 in the PDF format which can be downloaded by the students.