JEE Main Syllabus 2022 – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Download PDFs: This article contains the syllabus for JEE Main 2022. The syllabus is divided into three different subjects which are further divided into the class-wise syllabus. . Three important subjects are compulsory to appear for JEE Mains 2022 which are namely Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
To know the JEE Mains syllabus, read the complete article and refer to particular sections by clicking on the table of contents given above.
JEE Main Exam Syllabus 2022
JEE Syllabus 2022 hasn’t yet been changed and appears the same as in 2021. The syllabus contains all the important concepts required to form the base of the three subjects. The syllabus is completely focused on NCERT and hence basic theory can be referred to by the same.
To solve numerical questions, students can refer to standard textbooks by different authors. To know the syllabus for JEE Mains 2022, continue reading the article.
IIT JEE Main Syllabus for 2022
The complete syllabus for JEE Mains 2022 is given below. You can refer to the list below. Students must stick to the syllabus while preparing for the JEE exams of 2022.
JEE Main Syllabus for Class 11 maths in 2022
- Set, Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric identities
- Straight lines
- Limits and Differentiations
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Solutions of Heights, Triangles and Distances
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equation
- Progressive Series and Binomial Theorem
- Mathematical Reasoning and Induction
JEE Syllabus for Class 12 in 2022
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- 3D Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Applications of Integrals
- Application of Differentiation
- Continuity and Differentiability
Class 11 Chemistry JEE Main Syllabus for 2022
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Gaseous State
- Atomic Structure
- General Organic Chemistry
Class 12 Chemistry JEE Main Syllabus for 2022
- Chemical Kinetics
- Hydrocarbons and its Substituents
- Biomolecules and Polymers
- Hydrogen and S Block Elements
- P Block elements
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Class 11 Physics JEE Main Syllabus for 2022
- Laws of Motion
- Rotational Motion
- Units and Dimensions
- Work, Energy and Power
- Thermal Properties
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
Class 12 Physics JEE Main Syllabus for 2022
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Current Electricity
- Electric Potential and Capacitance
- Alternating Current
- Ray Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves and Communication Systems
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
Cover JEE Main 2022 Syllabus from these Books
FAQs for JEE Mains 2022 Syllabus
Is the syllabus for JEE Mains and advanced the same?
No, the syllabus for JEE Mains and advanced are not the same. The JEE Mains syllabus is listed in this article. For JEE Advanced syllabus, the weightage of each topic changes every year.
Are there any changes in the syllabus of JEE Mains 2022?
No, there aren’t any changes in the syllabus of JEE Mains 2022. It is similar to JEE Mains 2021 syllabus.
Who will conduct JEE Mains 2022?
NTA will conduct JEE Mains 2022.
Are NCERT books enough to crack JEE Mains 2022?
For theory, NCERT is enough and for numerical questions, various standard textbooks can be refereed depending upon the subjects.
What are the total marks for JEE Mains 2022?
The total for JEE Mains 2022 is 360 marks.