CLAT Sample Question Paper 2022
If you are preparing for the CLAT test, it is vital that you solve CLAT 2022 sample questions and prior years’ CLAT question papers for a variety of reasons. Solving these will help you understand the types of questions that will be asked, the marking structure, the weightage held by various sections, and, most significantly, how to ace the CLAT 2022 exam. CLAT papers also assist you in determining your strong and weak points in exam preparation. It will considerably improve your time management abilities.
CLAT Sample Paper 2022
It should be mentioned that in 2022, the Consortium of NLUs will hold two CLAT exams. CLAT 2022 will be held on May 8, 2022, while CLAT 2023 will be held on December 18.
The CLAT exam question and sample papers are available for download on this page, and while there is no right or wrong time to solve sample papers or question papers, it is recommended that you include them in your exam preparation approach. This will aid in the development of problem-solving abilities and the edification of essential concepts early on, allowing you to cover your syllabus more effectively.
Read About: CLAT 2022
CLAT Sample Question Paper Pattern 2022
There are 150 multiple-choice questions totalling 150 scores on the CLAT question paper for Undergraduate programs. The CLAT question paper for LLM courses, on the other hand, includes both objective and subjective problems. The Consortium, on the other hand, removed the subjective questions from the CLAT LLM exam pattern in 2021.
The mode of Exam is an Offline/pen-paper based test and the type of Questions will be Multiple-Choice Questions. Total Marks for the UG paper will be 150, while for PG, the number of questions will be 120. The Exam Duration for both the UG and PG exams will be 120 minutes. Moreover, the medium of paper will be English. The Marking Scheme for both will be the same, where each objective-type question carries one mark, but 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong attempt.
CLAT Sample Question Paper Pattern
Exam pattern for UG admission
- Duration: 2 hours
- Nature of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Total no. of questions: 150
- Marking scheme: 01 marks for the correct answers. For the wrong answers, -0.25 marks are deducted.
|English language||Legal reasoning|
|Logical reasoning||Quantitative techniques|
|Current affairs including general
Exam pattern for PG admission
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type (multiple – choice questions)
- Maximum marks: The maximum marks is 120
- For the correct answers, +1 marks are awarded. For the wrong answers, -0.25 marks are deducted.
CLAT Sample Question Paper: Previous Year PDF
|CLAT 2019 Question Paper||CLAT 2019 Question Paper||Answer Key 2019|
|CLAT 2018 Question Paper||CLAT 2018 Question Paper||Answer Key 2018|
|CLAT 2017 Question Paper||CLAT 2017 Question Paper||Answer Key 2017|
|CLAT 2016 Question Paper||CLAT 2016 Question Paper||Answer Key 2016|
|CLAT 2015 Question Paper||CLAT 2015 Question Paper||Answer Key 2015|
|CLAT 2014 Question Paper||CLAT 2014 Question Paper||Answer Key 2014|
|CLAT 2013 Question Paper||CLAT 2013 Question Paper||Answer Key 2013|
|CLAT 2012 Question Paper||CLAT 2012 Question Paper||Answer Key 2012|
|CLAT 2011 Question Paper||CLAT 2011 Question Paper||Answer Key 2011|
|CLAT 2010 Question Paper||CLAT 2010 Question Paper||Answer key 2010|
|CLAT 2009 Question Paper||CLAT 2009 Question Paper||Answer key 2009|
|CLAT 2008 Question Paper||CLAT 2008 Question Paper||Answer Key 2008|
CLAT Sample Question Paper: Importance of solving sample papers
Solving CLAT sample papers/question papers is important since it simulates the actual test and improves the ability to solve problems in a specific format and time limit. Aside from that, CLAT previous year papers expose you to a wide range of question types found in various portions of the exam. Furthermore, solving CLAT question papers prepares you for all levels of questions, whether they are difficult, easy, lengthy, or hard, and it is frequently recommended to solve prior-year CLAT papers dating back at least ten years.
Some of the advantages of solving CLAT question papers/sample papers are listed below:
- It will assist you in comprehending the paper as well as the structure, curriculum, and marking scheme for the CLAT test.
- With its assistance, you can determine the level of difficulty. It aids in determining the level of difficulty of the CLAT exam’s questions.
- It will assist you in understanding essential issues. Solving previous year’s question papers or sample papers can assist you in identifying the exam’s most significant themes.
- It increases the speed and precision with which tests are completed.
- By solving them, you may determine which areas are strong and which are weak. This will undoubtedly assist you in determining your strong and weak areas for the exam.
- It aids in the development of self-assurance. As a result, exam anxiety is reduced.
CLAT Sample Question Paper: Tips to Attempt
- In the language part, try to read a passage in five to seven minutes.
- In the language part, try to determine the passage’s major purpose.
- From the excerpt in the language part, try to extract information in the form of Who, What, Why, When, and Where.
- Pay great attention to the wordings in the language section of the passage.
- Before answering a question in the language area, make sure you read all four options.
- Before you attempt the questions, make sure you read the entire passage so you can pick up crucial clues regarding the solutions in the CLAT Current Affairs & GK Section.
- In the CLAT Current Affairs & GK Section, try to grasp the passage’s main concept.
- Before choosing one choice in the CLAT Current Affairs & GK Section, make sure to read all of the possibilities for the given question.
- In the CLAT Legal Reasoning Section, read the material carefully and try to identify the principles.
- In the CLAT Legal Reasoning Section, read each question in the passage attentively and try to discover facts.
- For a better grasp of the section in the CLAT Legal Reasoning Section, try breaking down the principle into smaller parts.
- When answering questions in the CLAT Legal Reasoning Section, don’t use any prior knowledge of the law.
- Read the text in the CLAT Logical Reasoning Section carefully and try to find the premises and conclusions. Once you’ve recognised the premises and conclusions, look for an overall theme.
- Before attempting a question in the CLAT Quantitative Techniques Section, thoroughly examine the provided graphical material.
- Keep your scribbled notes and computations available so you can refer to them quickly in the CLAT Quantitative Techniques Section.
- If you don’t know the answer, don’t spend too much time on a question and go on to the next one in the CLAT Quantitative Techniques Section.
CLAT Sample Question Paper 2022: FAQs
Is CLAT more difficult than Jee?
In comparison to JEE, CLAT is easier to pass.
What is a decent CLAT score?
Candidates in the general category should aim for a score of 110 or higher.
Is math necessary for the CLAT?
No, math is not required for the CLAT exam.
Is the CLAT exam based on multiple-choice questions?
The CLAT exam for UG courses is a 150-mark offline MCQ-based test.
How many CLAT questions are there?
CLAT has 150 questions for UG students and 120 questions for PG students.