CLAT 2023 Application form
The CLAT 2023 application form process will begin on August 8, 2022. It will only be made available online. The Consortium of National Legal Universities administers the national CLAT law admission exam. Students will be admitted to various UG and PG legal programs based on their CLAT results. The CLAT 2023 results are taken into consideration by several NLUs around the nation when granting admission to law programs. Here, we’ve included information on the CLAT application form for 2023, such as deadlines, prerequisites, and application procedures.
CLAT Application Form 2023- Details
- On August 8, 2022, the application form will be made accessible online.
- Before filling out the CLAT 2023 application form, candidates must read the instructions.
- Candidates must complete the application with the information on their 10th-grade credentials.
- No changes to the program, category, or BPL fields will be considered once the application has been submitted in its whole.
- The authority will soon offer online correctional services in other domains.
- Candidates must provide properly formatted scans of the necessary papers.
- To avoid any last-minute issues, applicants must submit the application before the deadline.
CLAT Application Form 2023: Steps To Fill
The actions listed below should be followed by applicants in order to complete LT 2023 Registration.
- Visit the Consortium of NLU’s official website.
- Utilize the official website to begin the application procedure.
- For registration, provide your phone number and email address.
- Using the phone number and password, access the website.
- Enter your data accurately.
- Select your top choices from the 22 national law schools.
- Pay the application costs that are necessary.
- the necessary paperwork online.
- On the Submit button, click.
- The application form should be printed out for future use.
CLAT Application form 2023 Fees
Before completing the form and paying the application costs, candidates must input their reservation information, if applicable. Candidates who want to take advantage of the PwD or reservation advantages must provide the necessary documentation. Candidates can proceed to pay the application costs after completing the application form. For candidates in various categories, there are varying application fees. The table below lists the CLAT application cost breakdown by category:
|General/ OBC/ PwD/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI||INR 4,000|
|SC/ ST||INR 3,500|
CLAT Application Form 2023: Dates
|Application Form release||8th August 2022|
|Last date to apply for CLAT||28th August 2022|
|Application correction window||To be announced|
|Exam Date||18th December 2022|
CLAT Application Form 2023: Last Date
The last date for CLAT 2023 Application form is 28th August 2022.
|Last date to apply for CLAT 2023||28th August 2022|
CLAT Application Form 2023: Eligibility Criteria
|Exam||Age Limit||Education||Minimum Marks|
|CLAT UG||No Upper Age Limit||10+2 or Equivalent||Gen/OBC/PWD – 45%.
SC/ST – 40%
|CLAT PG||No Upper Age Limit||LLB or Equivalent||Gen/OBC/PWD – 50%.
SC/ST – 45%
CLAT Application Form 2023: Participating Universities
- NLSIU, Bengaluru
- NALSAR, Hyderabad
- NLIU, Bhopal
- WBNUJS, Kolkata
- NLU, Jodhpur
- HNLU, Raipur
- GNLU, Gandhinagar
- RMLNLU, Lucknow
- RGNUL, Punjab
- CNLU, Patna
- NUALS, Kochi
- WNLUO, Odisha
- NUSRL, Ranchi
- NLUJA, Assam
- DSNLU, Visakhapatanam
- TNNLU, Tiruchirappalli
- MNLU, Mumbai
- MNLU, Nagpur
- MNLU, Aurangabad
- HPNLU, Shimla
- DNLU, Jabalpur
- DBRANLU, Haryana
CLAT Application Form 2023: Admission Facts
- For the first time ever, two CLATs are being held in the same calendar year. The CLAT 2022 exam is slated to take place on June 19, 2022. Furthermore, CLAT 2023 will take place on December 18, 2022.
- If they don’t pass the May exam, candidates who take the CLAT 2022 exam may also take the CLAT 2023 exam.
- For admission to 22 national law schools, CLAT 2023 will be held. The only institution not taking part in CLAT 2023 will be National Law University Delhi, which has its own entrance test called the All India Law Entrance Test.
- Every year, some 70,000 people sign up for CLAT, making it one of the most difficult tests in the nation.
- Candidates taking the CLAT in 2023 can also utilize their CLAT results to get into other law schools than NLUs. As soon as these institutions sign contracts with the NLU Consortium, they will be referred to as CLAT-linked colleges.
CLAT Application Form 2023: Admission Preparation
The students will benefit from the following advice in order to ace CLAT 2023.
- Become familiar with the CLAT 2023 Exam Pattern before the test.
- To succeed in CLAT 2023, pass as many practice exams as you can.
- Examine your errors.
- Make time management a priority.
- When there is a severe lack of time, learn to stay cool.
- Delhi University (DU) Admission Process Through CSAS 2022
- All India Scholarship Test For CLAT 2023
- CUET 2022 Live Updates- All You Have Know About?
- CUET Syllabus 2022 NTA DU UG PDF For BA, BSC & BCOM Hons
- All India NDA Mock Test By Adda247 On 31st July 2022
- CSEET 2022: Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- SWAYAM 2022 Registrations Have Begun. Check Details Here
- What Is A Chartered Accountant & How It Is Different From CS?
- Important Topics To Study For CLAT 2023
CLAT Application Form 2023 Last Date, Fees- FAQs
Ques 1. Is the CLAT test challenge?
Ans. Yes, one of the hardest law school entry examinations is CLAT. However, if one constantly studies for 6-7 months, they can achieve a respectable CLAT score.
Ques 2. When will the CLAT 2023 exam be given?
Ans. The offline, pen-and-paper CLAT 2023 exam will take place on December 18, 2022.
Ques 3. How can I register for CLAT 2023?
Ans. The CLAT 2023 registration procedure will begin in accordance with the timeline made public by the authorities. Before registering for the exam, applicants should have a few documents on hand to prevent misunderstanding at the last minute.
Ques 4. Is there a maximum age for CLAT 2023 applications?
Ans. No, there are no age limitations for applicants to the CLAT test.