Hello readers! Here is our next article on Bachelor of Architecture course for 2021. Have you recently passed your 12th Board Exams and worried about what to study next? Confused whether or not should you pursue a Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course? This article will provide you with complete information on what a Bachelor of Architecture is, fees, and salary scope along with other important information in 2021 at Adda247 School.
What is Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) – 2021 course all about?
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) is an undergraduate course. The total duration of the B.arch course is of 5 years where the student will be taught practical lessons along with the theoretical ones. If you want to be a future architect, this is the course you need to pursue.
Students are taught planning, designing, and implementing the designs they have created as architectures. They are to transform their ideas into physical structures.
Why do students need to study Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) – 2021?
Students interested in doing interior designing, and those who want to transform their thoughts into structures can pursue this b.arch course. If you are the one who dreams of designing and customizing your surroundings according to your preferences, then this is the b.arch course for you.
Also Read: C.A in 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course – 2021
The criteria’s required for admission to Bachelor of Architecture (B.arch) course – 2021 is given below:
- The students need to pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50%.
- Student must have passed their 12th Boards 2021 or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Diploma students (10 + 3) need to have a minimum of 50% aggregate to be eligible for B.Arch – 2021.
Top Colleges for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course – 2021
Some of the top colleges for Bachelor of Architecture B.Arch course 2021 in India have been listed below.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- IIEST Shibpur
- School of planning and Architecture, Delhi
- Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Admission Procedure for the Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course
Admission Procedure for Bachelor’s of Architecture depends upon college to college. Few colleges conduct their entrance exams yet others consider the scores in National Entrance Exams. The colleges notify the students of the important dates via the official website. The student should keep checking the official website of the college/university in which he or she is interested to take admission.
Also Read: Integrated MBA
Entrance Exams for Bachelor of Architecture B.arch course
There are two most popular entrance exams for Bachelor of Architecture (B.arch) course in 2021. They are the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and the Architecture Aptitude Test (NAA). NATA score is accepted by all the colleges for admission to the undergraduate course. NAA is the test whose score is accepted by the Indian Institute of Technology (I.I.T) for admission to Bachelor of Architecture in 2021.
Reference Books for Bachelor of Architecture B.Arch course:
A few of the reference books to consider for the Entrance exams for admission to Bachelor of Architecture B.arch course in 2021 are:
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Book by R.S. Aggarwal
- NATA & B. ARCH Complete Self Study Material by Ar. Shadan Usmani
- Architecture Entrance Book by P.K. Mishra.
- Steps to Architecture: B. Arch (NATA/JEE) Main Exam Guide by Nimish Madan
Syllabus for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course :
The syllabus for the entire duration of Bachelor of Architecture B.arch course in 2021 has been mentioned here.
- Advanced Visual Representation
- Ancient Civilizations
- Applied Climatology
- Applied Mathematics
- Architectural Design Studio: Functionally Complex
- Architectural Design Studio: Heritage Context
- Architectural Design Studio: Housing
- Architectural Design Studio: Residential
- Architectural Design Studio: Rural Context
- Architectural Design Studio: Urban Context
- Architectural Design Thesis
- Architecture and Urbanism in Asia
- Behavioral Architecture
- Building Economics
- Building Materials and Construction
- Classical & early Medieval period
- Computer Simulation & Modelling
- Construction Project Management
- Design Communication
- Disaster Resilient Buildings
- Water Supply & Sanitation
- Visual Representation
- Theory of Architecture
- Structural Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Steel Structures
- RCC Structures
- Professional Practice
- Modern and Post-Modern Era
- Lighting, Ventilation & Acoustics
- Landforms Survey & Analysis
- Introduction to Urban Design
- Introduction to Structures
- Introduction to Landscape Design
- Interior Architecture & Space Programming
- History of Architecture & Human Settlements – Late medieval & early modern architecture
- History of Architecture & Human Settlements
- High and Late medieval period
- Estimation, Costing & Specifications
- Fundamental Architecture Studio
- Environmental Sciences
- Electrical, HVAC, Fire Safety and Building Automation
Fees and Jobs Scope Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course
The average fees for Bachelor in Architecture (B.arch) course vary from Rs 1.5 Lakhs to Rs 2.5 Lakhs, depending upon college to college.
The starting salary for Bachelor of Architecture (B.arch) course graduates in 2021 is Rs 2.5 LPA to Rs 4.5 LPA
Also Read: Bachelor of Management Science
Job Roles for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course Graduates:
The job roles offered to students who have graduated or in their final year of B.Arch are mentioned below.
- Data Analyst.
- Interior Designer.
- Staff Consultant.
- Technical Assistant.
- Project Assistant Manager.
- What is the total duration of the course?
The total duration of the course is of 5 years.
- Is Bachelor of Architecture a professional Course?
Yes, it is a professional degree accredited by National Architecture Accrediting Board
- What can I do with B.A in Architecture?
You can opt for the following roles once you graduate in B.Arch, 2021
- Design Project Manager.
- Project Designer.
- Project Manager.
- Lead Designer.
- What type of Architects makes the most money?
Landscape Architects are the highest-paid among all the other architects.
- What is the subjects in B.Arch course?
We have already mentioned the subjects required for B.Arch course in our article.
|To Know About
|To Know About
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture