Table of Contents
The IPMAT Rohtak 2023 application form was made available by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak on February 6. The IPMAT Rohtak 2023 entrance exam will take place on May 20, 2023. Candidates can fill out the IIM Rohtak form 2023 by going to the official website at iimrohtak.ac.in until April 10. IIM Rohtak will hold the IPMAT Rohtak 2023 exam to accept students to the 5-year Management programme. The IPM programme at IIM Rohtak is a cross-disciplinary management programme that provides a combined course of management studies from undergraduate to postgraduate levels. IIM Rohtak made the Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for candidates who have completed their 12th Board exams /Higher Secondary Exam or equivalent exams.
IPMAT Rohtak 2023: What is IPM?
The five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) will assist teenagers who want to pursue a career in Business Management after graduating from high school. IPM Aptitude Test 2023 is the entrance exam for the BBA+MBA programme. If you are admitted to IIM Rohtak through IPMAT Rohtak 2023, you will not need to take the CAT after graduation. After completing the first three years of IPM, students will be admitted directly to the IIM Rohtak MBA programme. IIM Rohtak will award dual degrees – BBA+MBA – to students who complete the 5-year IPM programme.
The five-year IPM Rohtak programme is divided into 15 three-month semesters. As a result, the programme adheres to the trimester system. The programme is divided into two sections: the first tends to focus on the foundation course, and the second on management. They’re urged to do internships at the end of each semester for better learning opportunities. After completing the 5-year academic programme, students are awarded the Masters of Management Studies (MMS) by IIM Rohtak. If a student wishes to leave the programme after three years, they are awarded the Bachelor of Management Studies degree (BMS).
IPMAT Rohtak 2023
|IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Overview
|IPMAT Conducting Body
|Seats in IIM Rohtak 2023-28 Batch
180 (Including Seats for EWS)
|IPMAT Rohtak Exam Date
|May 20, 2023
|IPMAT Exam Timings
|9 AM to 11 AM
|Mode of IPM Aptitude Test 2023
Online Computer Based Test
|IPM Entrance full form
Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT)
|IPMAT Exam Difficulty Level
|IPMAT Rohtak Registration &Application process
|IPM Aptitude Test Fees
|IPMAT Rohtak Cut off required for admission
255-260 out of 480
Also Read –
All about IPMAT Rohtak 2023
IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Dates
|IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Important Dates
|IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Events
|IPMAT Application start date
|February 6, 2023
|Last Date to Apply IPMAT Rohtak
|April 10, 2023
|IPMAT Rohtak Application form Correction Window opens
|To be notified
|IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Admit Card release
|3rd Week of May 2023
|IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Exam Date
|May 20, 2023
|Announcement of Online Interviews
The first week of June 2023
|Release of Admit Card of Interviews
|Second week of June 2023
|Final Announcement of the result
First week of July 2023
|IIM Rohtak Academic Session Begins
|First Week of August 2023
IPMAT Rohtak Exam Pattern 2023
The IPMAT Rohtak Exam Pattern is divided into three sections: quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, and logical reasoning followed by a personal interview. The IPMAT Rohtak 2023 exam pattern has just been updated. You can learn more about the revised IIM Rohtak IPMAT Exam Pattern 2023 in the table below.
|IPMAT Rohtak Exam Pattern 2023
|Number of Questions
Time Duration for each section
|Total time duration
|Online Personal Interview
IPMAT Rohtak Eligibility Criteria
The conducting body, IIM Rohtak, will establish the eligibility criteria for the IPM Aptitude Test 2023 (IPMAT 2023). To take the IPMAT Rohtak 2023 entrance exam, you must meet the IPMAT eligibility criteria 2023. Check out the academic details and age limit for each category that are part of the IPM Aptitude Test eligibility criteria.
|IPMAT Rohtak Eligibility Criteria 2023
|Candidates in the General and NC-OBC categories must have a minimum aggregate of 60% in X/ SSC and XII/ HSC or its equivalent from a recognized board.
|IPMAT Rohtak Age Criteria- Candidates in the General Category must be no older than 20 years old as of July 31, 2023, and candidates in the SC/ ST category must be no older than 25 years old as of July 31, 2023.
|Candidates for the SC/ ST and PwD (DA) categories must have obtained 55% in total aggregate in X/ SSC and XII/ HSC or its equivalent from a recognized board.
IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Selection Procedure
First Stage: Online Registration
Interested applicants must complete the registration form in order for the applicant’s extracurricular and educational performance to be evaluated.
Second Stage: Rohtak IPMAT (IPM Aptitude Test) 2023
Registered candidates must take the IPM Aptitude Test at IIM Rohtak. The test will evaluate their logical reasoning, aptitude, and English proficiency. The exam will be divided into three sections, each with 40 questions. The exam lasts 120 minutes, with each section having a time limit of 40 minutes.
Third Stage: Personal Interview
After passing the IPMAT, selected candidates will be contacted for a personal interview. Candidates are only shortlisted based on their IPMAT 2023 scores.
Stage IV: Selection List Announcement and Offer Acceptance
The final merit list will be released by the authority based on the composite score. The components of the composite score are listed below.
|Final IPMAT Rohtak Merit List Weightage
|The weightage (%)
|Aptitude Test Score
|Personal Interview (PI)
|Past Academics (10th and 12th)
|40 (20% each)
IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Application Form
On February 6, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak made the IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Application Form available online. The registration window for IPM AT IIM Rohtak will be open until April 10, 2023. Candidates must go to the official website of IIM Rohtak to fill out the IPMAT IIM Rohtak registration form. Candidates will also be required to upload the necessary documents and pay IIM Rohtak fees for the IPMAT exam. Candidates should follow the steps below when filling out the IPMAT 2023 application form.
- Go to IIM Rohtak’s official website.
- Candidates must go to the official website of IIM Rohtak and click on IPM Admission Login 2023. Applicants will be directed to a new webpage.
- Candidates must fill out the IIM Rohtak IPM application form 2023 with basic information such as their name, gender, category, whether they are disabled or not, date of birth, email address, nationality, mobile number, and so on.
- Now, click the “I Agree” checkbox on the tab. To proceed, click the “Submit” button.
- Upload the necessary documents for the IPM Aptitude Test 2023. (IPMAT ROHTAK ).
- Candidates must pay the IIM Rohtak IPMAT exam fee of Rs 4175 after uploading the required documents. (The application fee for the IPM Aptitude Test 2023 is non-refundable)
- Candidates must take a printout of the IPMAT Rohtak Application form 2023 after submitting it for the final time.
How To Fill IPMAT Rohtak Application form 2023
Documents Required for IPMAT Rohtak Application Form
To complete the IPMAT Rohtak 2023 application form, candidates must have the following documents on hand.
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s most recent colored passport-size photographs.
- Upload a recent passport-size colored photograph that is no older than 6 months.
- JPEG format with dimensions of 30mm x 45mm.
- The photograph will show your head and shoulders.
- It is preferable to have a white or off-white background.
- A valid email address and mobile phone number.
- Mark sheet for classes 10 and 12.
- Digitally scanned signature copies.
- Any valid government-issued ID proof, such as a voter ID, passport, Aadhar card, driving license, or Pan card.
- Bank information.
IPMAT Rohtak Syllabus
The IPMAT Rohtak Syllabus consists of three sections; Quant, Reasoning, and English. Candidates who plan to appear in the IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Entrance Exam must have a good understanding of the IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Syllabus. Check the important topics included in the IPMAT Rohtak Syllabus below:
IPMAT Rohtak Syllabus for Quant
|IPMAT Rohtat Quantitative Ability Syllabus
|HCF & LCM
Finding Unit Digit
Surds & Indices
Properties of a Number
Concept of Factor
Profit Loss & Discount
Ratio & Proportion
Simple & Compound Interest
Mixture & Allegations
Time, Speed & Distance
Boats & Streams
|Basics of Geometry
Height & Distance
Permutation & Combination
Sequence & Series (AP & GP)
IPMAT Rohtak Syllabus for Reasoning
IPMAT Rohtak Reasoning Ability Syllabus
Strong and Weak Arguments
Cubes and Dices
Course of Action
Assertions and Reasons
|Input & Output
Inferences & Judgments
|Statements and Assumptions
Logical Sequence Series
|Statements and Conclusions
|Probably True or False
IPMAT Rohtak Syllabus for English
|IPMAT Rohtak English Syllabus
|Synonym & Antonym
|Synonym & Antonym
|Idioms & Phrases
|Fill in the blanks
|Inference based questions
|Prepositions and Conjunctions
Assumption based questions
|Direct & Indirect Speech
|One Word Substitution
|Figures of Speech
|Odd one out
|Etymology & Roots
|Active – Passive
IPMAT Rohtak Cut off
The IPMAT Rohtak cut-off indicates the minimum score that a candidate must achieve in order to be considered for further rounds of selection. A Personal Interview is also a crucial part of the IPMAT Rohtak selection process. Last year’s IPMAT Rohtak cut-off is mentioned below.
|IPMAT Rohtak Cut off (2022)
IPMAT Rohtak Course Fees
The IPMAT Rohtak entrance exam fee for IIM Rohtak IPM is Rs. 4175/-.
|IPMAT Rohtak Course Fee
Course Fee* (INR)
|*It is a rough estimate. The IPMAT Rohtak course fee is subject to change in accordance with PGP fees or from inflation.
IPMAT Rohtak Placements
- According to previous years, the top pay offered to an IIM Rohtak candidate was Rs.22.80 LPA, and the average salary offered to the batch 2020-2021 was Rs.13.74 LPA. KPMG, SBI, Jio, Kotak, Delloite, Thomson Reuters, Berger, GMR, IBM, and Amazon are among the major recruiters.
- Every year, management students at IIM Rohtak have the opportunity to participate in internships and work on various projects. This includes excellent learning opportunities in research and dissertation with IIM Rohtak faculty.
- The IIM Rohtak’s innovative Integrated Program in Management will teach students about the dynamics of the corporate world. IIM Rohtak’s IPM, on the other hand, provides an added advantage in that candidates will be exposed to a world-class education system and learn from industry professionals and industry veterans.