Table of Contents
How to score 180 in Chemistry: In the NEET Exam, the Chemistry subject has 33% of the importance of the entire exam. This is why many extra charged students and candidates want to score completely in this exam. In NEET Exam, Chemistry subjects hold 45 questions with 4 marks for each subject, and a score of 180 in chemistry is so challenging, However, this is not impossible to do so.
How to score 180 in Chemistry
If you are also here to know about “How to score 180 in Chemistry [NEET]?”, then please stay with us till the end of this article. Because today we are going to inform you of all related information and guidance about it.
- How to score 360 in Biology for NEET Exam?
- How to score 180 in Physics for NEET Exam?
Best Books for Chemistry for NEET Exam
You need to study from the best books to score best in this exam. That is why we have listed around top 10 best books for chemistry for the NEET exam. Also, we have informed you of the reason behind of bestness of each book-
- NCERT Chemistry textbooks (Class XI and XII) – These books are the foundation of the NEET chemistry syllabus and cover all the essential concepts required for the exam.
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd – This book is highly recommended for its comprehensive coverage of organic chemistry, including mechanisms and reactions.
- Physical Chemistry by P. Bahadur – This book is a great resource for understanding physical chemistry concepts and contains a large number of practice questions to help you prepare for the exam.
- Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee – This book covers all the important topics in inorganic chemistry, including coordination compounds, periodic trends, and chemical bonding.
- University Chemistry by Bruce H. Mahan – This book is a great resource for advanced topics in chemistry, such as spectroscopy and thermodynamics.
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee – This book provides a concise overview of important topics in inorganic chemistry and is a good supplement to J.D. Lee’s larger book.
- Organic Chemistry by Solomons and Fryhle – This book covers all the important concepts in organic chemistry and is known for its clear explanations and comprehensive problem sets.
- Physical Chemistry by Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula – This book is a comprehensive guide to physical chemistry and covers all the essential topics required for the NEET exam.
- Morrison and Boyd’s Organic Chemistry for JEE (Main and Advanced) – This book is a good resource for those looking to prepare for both the NEET and JEE exams and covers all the essential topics in organic chemistry.
- Chemistry for NEET by Dr. JEEVAN K. SHARMA – This book is specifically designed for the NEET exam and covers all the important topics in chemistry with a focus on problem-solving.
These books are important for the NEET exam because they provide a comprehensive understanding of the various topics in chemistry and contain a large number of practice problems and exercises to help you prepare for the exam. JEE Toppers also uses them.
- Most Important Topics For NEET 2023-Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- NEET Preparation Tips – Best Books, Subject wise Important Topic
Most Important Topics in Chemistry for NEET Exam
Here we have added a few of the most important topics for Chemistry in the NEET exam below:-
|Most Important Topics for Chemistry in NEET
|States of Matter
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
|Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry
|Solutions and Colligative Properties
|Alkanes, Alkenes and Alkynes
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
|Aldehydes and Ketones
|Chemistry in Everyday Life
|General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
|Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives
|Organic Chemistry – Basic Principles and Techniques
|Solutions and Solubility
These topics cover the major areas of chemistry that are included in the NEET exam, and it’s important to have a strong understanding of all of them to do well on the exam.
How to score 180 in Chemistry
Scoring 180 in Chemistry in the NEET exam requires the complete understanding of the subject, regular practice, and a well-planned study strategy. Here are some tips that can help you score 180 in Chemistry in NEET Exam-
- Know the syllabus: First, go through the NEET Chemistry syllabus thoroughly and understand the topics that are included in the exam. This will help you create a study plan and focus on the important topics.
- Use NCERT textbooks: The NCERT textbooks are considered the best resource for preparing for the NEET Chemistry exam. Make sure to read and understand the concepts from these books thoroughly.
- Use reference books: Along with NCERT books, you can also refer to other popular reference books such as O.P. Tandon, P. Bahadur, and Morrison Boyd. These books will help you get a deeper understanding of the concepts and also provide you with practice problems.
- Practice regularly: Regular practice is crucial for success in NEET Chemistry. Solve as many problems and practice as many questions as possible to improve your problem-solving skills.
- Take mock tests: Mock tests are an excellent way to assess your preparation and identify your strengths and weaknesses. Take as many mock tests as possible and analyze your performance to improve your scores.
- Revise regularly: Make sure to revise the concepts regularly to retain the information for a longer duration.
- Manage your time effectively: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Allocate enough time for each section and prioritize the questions based on their difficulty level.
|NEET 2023 Related Articles
|NEET 2023 Exam Date
|NEET Admit Card 2023
|NEET Syllabus 2023
|NEET Previous Year Question Papers
|NEET State Wise Cut off 2023
|NEET Answer Key 2023
|NEET Rank Predictor 2023
|NEET College Predictor 2023