The wait is over now, with the release of the SSC CHSL 2020 Apply Online notice on 03rd December 2019. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has activated the Online Application link. The announcement of the SSC CHSL Dates had kept a huge number of candidates anxious. One may now check the SSC CHSL 2020 Apply Online link and start applying before the last date, 10th January 2020.
SSC CHSL 2020 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL) Online Application on 03rd December 2019. The Online Application for SSC CHSL 2020 is active between 03rd December 2019 and 10th January 2020. SSC CHSL exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in different departments. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments. Candidates can check SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020 link in the article and important information regarding Online Application filling.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020
The Online Application for SSC CHSL 2020 has begun on 03rd December 2019. The last date to apply online for this exam is 10th January 2020. SSC CHSL exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in different departments. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments.
The exam dates SSC CHSL 2020 are mentioned below. Let’s have a look at the complete schedule:
|Application form start date||03rd December 2019|
|Last date for registration||10th January 2020|
|Last date for making online fee payment||12th January 2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||14th January 2020 (Extended)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||16th January 2020 (Extended)|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||16th March 2020 to 27th March 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2||28th June 2020|
SSC CHSL Online Application Fee
- SSC CHSL Online Application Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying a fee
SSC CHSL Online Application 2020
Candidates are required to apply online for SSC CHSL 2020. Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
Step 1: Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
Step 2: Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link will open up in the new window.
Step 3: Click on New Registration in SSC CHSL 2020 application window and then click on the register button.
Step 4: Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 5: Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form of SSC CHSL 2020. Verify your details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued a Registration ID for SSC CHSL 2020 exam.
Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SSC CHSL 2020.
Step 6: In the next step, candidates must upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
Photograph – The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
Signature – The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
Step 7: Log in with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the online form of SSC CHSL 2020.
Step 8: After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CHSL 2020 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
Step 9: Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CHSL application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC CHSL 2020. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC CHSL 2020 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment. A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CHSL 2020 Online Application Fee.
Important Information for SSC CHSL Online Form 2020
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for SSC CHSL 2020
- One must take care of the SSC CHSL Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates must take a print of the filled SSC CHSL Online Form and keep them for their future use.
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online tests.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020: Tiers of Exam
SSC CHSL Comprises of three Tiers. Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL is explained below:
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-1||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-2||Descriptive Paper in Hindi/ English||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Tier-3||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020
SSC will release the CHSL Admit Card after the application process is over. The expected date is generally 10-15 days before the exam date, which means the tentative date could be towards the first week of March 2020.
SSC CHSL 2020 Answer Key
SSC will release the CHSL Answer Key after the Examination is over. The expected date is generally 10 days after the commencement of the exam, which means the tentative date could be towards the beginning of April.
SSC CHSL Result 2020
- SSC CHSL Result for Sub Inspector will be released after a month of the SSC CHSL Exam. The result could be expected in April 2020.
- Minimum qualifying marks in SSC CHSL Tier I and Tier II are as follows:
OBC/ EWS: 25%
All other categories: 20%
- On the basis of their performance in all the Tiers, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Medical Examination. Candidates, who are successful in Medical Examination, will be called for detailed Document Verification.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No.1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut off marks.
- Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission‟s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any within the time limit given by the Commission through on-line modality only, on payment of Rs.100/- per question.
- Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of SSC CHSL Online Application 2020 dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Candidates can check more Govt. Jobs 2020 here.