TSPSC AE Previous Year Papers
The Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) announced 833 vacancies for the position of Assistant Engineer in Civil disciplines on 23rd September 2022. The TSPSC AE Exam Date is out on the official website of TSPSC @tspsc.gov.in. The candidates preparing for the written test should download the TSPSC AE Previous Year Papers through this article and prepare accordingly.
TSPSC AE Previous Year Papers Overview
Candidates who have applied for TSPSC AE Posts from 28 September 2022 to 21 October 2022 should know the key details regarding TSPSC AE Previous Year Papers given in the table below:
|TSPSC AE Previous Year Papers Overview|
|Authority Name||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancy||833|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|Notification||23 September 2022|
|Application Begins||28 September 2022|
|Application Ends||21 October 2022|
|TSPSC AE Previous Year Papers||Available Now|
|Age Limit||18 – 44 Years|
TSPSC AE Question Paper Pattern
TSPSC AE Question Paper Pattern is discussed below in a details manner
- TSPSC conducts written examinations for positions such as Assistant Engineer, Municipal Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer, and others.
- The test will be separated into two Papers, i.e. Paper I and Paper II of the online examination.
- Total marks for objective-type questions in Paper I are 150 in 150 minutes.
- Total marks for objective-type questions in Paper II are 150 in 150 minutes.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Total||300||300 minutes||300 marks|
TSPSC AE Previous Year Papers Download Link
Candidates can review the TSPSC AE Previous Year Papers by downloading them from the link provided in the section below and reviewing them in order to get ready for the TSPSC AE Recruitment Exam 2023. This year, the exam is going to be held on 18, 19, and 20 October 2023.
Benefits of solving TSPSC AE Previous Year Papers
The candidates are going to get the following benefits from solving TSPSC AE Previous Year Papers:
- It is quite beneficial in knowing the exam structure.
- Understanding the kind of questions answered helps in determining the weightage of each topic separately.
- It also boosts applicants’ confidence.
- Knowing the scoring pattern also makes it simpler to plan a strategy and timeline for preparation.
|DRDO Recruitment 2023||ISRO Recruitment 2023|
|BHEL Recruitment 2023||BEL Recruitment 2023|
|NTPC Recruitment 2023||PGCIL Recruitment 2023|
|IOCL Recruitment 2023||ONGC Recruitment 2023|