Table of Contents
SJVN Field Engineer Salary Structure 2023
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd. (SJVN) has posted a job announcement on its official website, sjvn.nic.in, for 153 Field Engineer and Field Officer positions. Aspirants getting ready for the SJVN Field Engineer Vacancy are keen to learn about the SJVN Field Engineer Salary Structure for 2023.
SJVN Ltd., a Power Sector company under the Ministry of Power, offers a promising and rewarding career to talented, young professionals in various roles within a performance-driven environment. This article provides detailed information about the SJVN Field Engineer Salary Structure in 2023, along with the benefits and job descriptions.
SJVN Field Engineer Salary Structure 2023-Overview
SJVN Ltd invited qualified candidates for 153 Field Engineer/ Field Officer positions. Candidates can review the table below for essential highlights related to SJVN Field Engineer Salary Structure 2023:
|SJVN Field Engineer Salary 2023
|Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd.
|Field Engineer and Field Officer
|Apply Online Starts
|Last Date to Apply Online
|09 October 2023
|Computer-Based Test |Group Discussion |Personal Interview
|SJVN Official Website
SJVN Field Engineer Salary 2023
The aspirants qualifying for the SJVN Field Engineer Vacancy 2023 will get the Fixed Remuneration of Rs.60000/-. The Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd will pay the additional remuneration for posting in various areas as per the table given below:
|Additional Pay (% of fixed remuneration)
|Arunachal Pradesh projects namely Etalin HEP, Attunli HEP, Emini HEP, Amulin HEP & Mihumdon HEP etc.
|Tinsukia (Assam), Itanagar, Roing or any location in Arunachal Pradesh other than project sites.
SJVN Field Engineer Salary 2023-Perks and Allowances
The Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam(SJVN) provides additional perks and allowances to the employees on certain parameters like respective performance, posting region, and fixed allowances. The allowances fixed for the SJVN Field Engineer are given below:
- On the completion of a year in an organization, the increment @ 5%/4%/3% is given to the employees on the basis of a PAR rating of Excellent/Very Good/Good.
- Engaged incumbents shall be allowed 30 days of Earned Leave which can be carried forward/encashed during the period of engagement.
- The SJVN Field Engineer will get the TA/DA if it is required for him/her to go on tour for official work at applicable rates for the E0 level in the first year of engagement and the E1 level.
- Additionally, the medical facilities will be given to a person for himself/herself for the first year and self & family i.e. spouse & two dependent children during 2nd year and onwards shall be provided subject to a maximum of one-month remuneration for OPD cases for each year.
- The medical insurance in case of IPD treatments during the tenure of engagement is up to Rs 10 Lakh in case of Field Engineer/Officer.
SJVN Field Engineer Salary 2023-Job Profile
The candidate chosen for the Field Engineer position at SJVN will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- The Field Engineer should prepare a project report based on his survey of active projects in his/her area of duty.
- He or she should be able to think creatively about the projects that are currently being worked on.
- On the basis of their performance, the field engineer should allocate many jobs to their juniors.
|DRDO Recruitment 2023
|ISRO Recruitment 2023
|BHEL Recruitment 2023
|BEL Recruitment 2023
|NTPC Recruitment 2023
|PGCIL Recruitment 2023
|IOCL Recruitment 2023
|ONGC Recruitment 2023
|SAIL Recruitment 2023
|GAIL Recruitment 2023