NHPC Civil JE syllabus 2021, Check Detailed Syllabus for Civil Engineering. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Has recently rolled out NHPC JE Recruitment Notification 2021to recruit Junior Engineers From Mechanical Civil and Electrical Engineering Branches. There are a total of 133 NHPC JE Vacancies that are to be recruited through this recruitment drive. For Civil Engineering, The total number of Vacancies is 68. Here in this post, we’ve discussed the NHPC Civil Syllabus 2021 along with the preparation tips for Civil Engineering Students to crack NHPC JE Recruitment 2021. The last date to apply for NHPC JE Recruitment 2021 was 30th September, all the interested and eligible candidates have already applied, now it’s time to plan the preparation to get sure shot selection. Check NHPC Civil JE Syllabus 2021.
NHPC JE Exam Pattern 2021
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Concerned Discipline (Part I)||140|
|General Awareness(Part II)||30|
|Reasoning (Part III)||30|
Important points for NHPC Exam Pattern 2021
- The total time of Examination is 3 Hours i.e. 180 Minutes.
- The Total Number of Questions is 200.
- Each Question Carries 1 Mark so the total marks of the Examination are 200.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
NHPC JE Syllabus Civil Engineering
NHPC JE Technical Syllabus for Civil Engineering
Construction Materials & Management
Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
Water Supply and Sanitation
Water & wastewater
Rain Water Harvesting
Sewage Treatment Plants and Treated Sewage Water
Municipal Solid Waste Management
Road / Railways
NHPC JE Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Current National and International Important Events
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
- Population, Ecology & urbanization
- General Science
- Culture and traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- History of India
- World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
- Indian National Movement
- Logical Reasoning
- Basic elementary mathematics
NHPC JE Syllabus for Reasoning
- Figures Classification
- Non-verbal series
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Coding and Decoding
- Spatial Visualization
- Alphabet Series
- Observation etc.
NHPC JE Preparation Tips
- Candidates need to have great conceptual strength on fundamental subjects are they’re of great weightage.
- Preparation of General Awareness should include Current Affairs and well as general studies as questions can be expected from both.
- Good practice of reasoning is required by the candidates, SSC/RRB JE questions can be solved for reference.
- Good Test Series are also required to be solved by candidates in order to have good speed and accuracy in exams. Checkout the NHPC JE Test Series