GAIL Syllabus 2022
GAIL Syllabus 2022: GAIL recruits 282 vacancies for Non Executive posts under GAIL Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates can apply for Non Executive posts from 16th August 2022 to 15th September 2022 through its official website i.e. @gailonline.com. Candidates must read the full article to get an idea of what topics come under GAIL Syllabus 2022. In this article, we have provided important information regarding GAIL Syllabus 2022. The aspirants shall read the full article & bookmark the website for further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
GAIL Syllabus 2022: Overview
GAIL Syllabus 2022: The detailed Overview is mentioned in this section about GAIL Recruitment 2022 such as posts, no. of vacancies, application dates, etc.
|GAIL Recruitment 2022|
|Authority Name||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Non Executive|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||282|
|Application Begin||16th August 2022|
|Application Ends||15th September 2022|
Important Engineering Govt. Job Pages
|SSC JE 2022||RRB JE 2022||GATE 2023|
|RRB SSE 2022||ISRO Scientist Engineer 2022||AAI ATC Recruitment 2022|
|FCI JE 2022||PSU’s Jobs Through GATE 2023||RPSC AE 2022|
GAIL Syllabus 2022: Apply Online
GAIL Syllabus 2022:Candidates can apply online for GAIL Recruitment 2022 from the direct link given below for the ease of candidates. GAIL releases a total of 282 vacancies for Non Executive posts in various disciplines under GAIL Recruitment 2022.
GAIL Syllabus 2022: Detailed Syllabus
GAIL Syllabus 2022: In this section, we covered the entire GAIL Syllabus 2022 so the candidates must read them thoroughly to know the whole syllabus regarding GAIL Recruitment 2022 is mentioned below in a detailed manner.
Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Concepts.
- Visual Memory.
- Space Visualization.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Similarities and Differences.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research & Technology.
- Current Events – National & International
- General Polity.
- Whole Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Number Systems
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Use of Tables & Graphs
- Fractions Numbers
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Ratios and Proportions
- Ratio and Time
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Para Completion
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Basic principles.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Fluid kinematics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- Classification of steels.
- The Principle of the Refrigeration Plant.
- IC Engine Performance.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Petroleum Refinery Engineering
- Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Process
- Chemical engineering Thermodynamics
- Heat Transfer
- The Process of Dynamics
- Nuclear Power Energy
- Materials and Construction
- Fertilizers Technology
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Mass Transfer
- Fuels and Combinations
- Materials and Constructions
- Property of Matter
- Business Methods.
- Indian Economics
- Book Keeping & Accountancy.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Basic concepts.
- Synchronous Machines.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Basic Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors & single phase induction Motors.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Circuit law.
- Electrical Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signal and Systems
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Signal and Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Electrical and Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Analytical Optical and Bio-Medical Instrumentation
GAIL Syllabus 2022: FAQ’s
Q1. How many vacancies are released in GAIL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. A total of 282 vacancies are released in GAIL Recruitment 2022.
Q2. Where can I check the detailed syllabus of GAIL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus of GAIL Recruitment 2022.
Q3. What stands for GAIL?
Ans. GAIL stands for Gas Authority of India Limited.