BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023: The BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam 2023 is going to be held on 23rd and 24 August 2023 for 150 Engineer/Executive Trainee posts. The candidates can check this article for deep insight into BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) unveiled a remarkable opportunity for aspiring engineers and executives through the publication of the BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee Vacancy. This notable announcement, detailed under Advt No 01/2022, aimed to fill a total of 150 vacancies. The application process for BHEL Recruitment spanned from 13th September 2022 to 4th October 2022, enabling eligible candidates to apply online and embark on this promising journey.
Within the confines of this article, we offer pivotal insights into the BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the year 2023. Aspirants are urged to peruse this content diligently, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the forthcoming examination. By doing so, you not only equip yourself with essential knowledge but also open the door to potential updates on future Engineering Job opportunities.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 Overview
The important details about the BHEL Executive Trainee Recruitment Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given in the table below:
|BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 Overview|
|Name of Authority||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|No. of Vacancy||150|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|Application Begins||13th September 2022|
|Application Ends||4th October 2022|
|Exam Date||23rd and 24 August 2023|
|BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023||Available Now|
|BHEL Official Website||https://www.bhel.com/|
Check: RRB JE 2023
BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 Important Dates
Candidates were requested to fill up the BHEL Application Form upto 4th October. The important dates related to it are tabulated below:
|BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 Important Dates|
|BHEL Admit Card 2023||4 August 2023|
|BHEL Exam Date 2023||23 and 24 August 2023|
BHEL ET Syllabus PDF Download
Candidates preparing for the BHEL Executive Trainee Exam 2023 should refer to this section for further information on the BHEL Executive Trainee Syllabus 2023. The detailed BHEL Executive Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 are given below.
BHEL Executive Trainee General English Syllabus
The topic to be covered in General English for the BHEL Executive Trainee Exam are given below:
- Error recognition
- Fill in the blanks (verbs, Prepositions, etc.)
- Spelling/detecting Mis-spelled words
- Wrong usage of words
- Idioms & phrases
- One-word substitution sentences structure
- Sentence completion
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Shuffling of sentences in a passage
- Comprehension passage
BHEL Executive Trainee General Knowledge Syllabus
The aspirants are advised to prepare the following topics of General Knowledge for the BHEL Executive Trainee Exam 2023:
- Everyday Science
- Indian Culture
- Indian History
- Indian national movement
- World & Indian Geography
- Natural resources Indian Economy Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- National & International current affairs
- Environment India’s Agriculture
- Trade & Commerce
- Basic Information technology.
BHEL Executive Trainee Reasoning Syllabus
The reasoning topics important for the BHEL Executive Trainee Exam 2023 are given below:
- Numerical Abilities such as Number systems, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, and Percentages.
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra, Factor, Heights, and Distances.
- A.P. & G.P. Series
- Reasoning abilities such as Analogies, similarities, and differences, and spatial visualization.
- Spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision-making, Visual memory, discrimination, and observation.
- Relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding.
- Word Building statement conclusion syllogistic reasoning.
- Passage – True/False statements/ analogies, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, etc.
BHEL Executive Trainee Civil or Mechanical/ IT/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Metallurgy Disciplines Syllabus
- Subject questions shall be as per AICTE Model Curriculum for UG Degree Courses in Engineering & Technology.
BHEL Executive Trainee Finance Discipline Syllabus
- Subject questions shall be as per CA/ICWA Curriculum.
BHEL Executive Trainee HR Discipline Syllabus
- Subject questions shall be as per MBA-HR Curriculum.
Check: ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2023
BHEL ET Exam Pattern 2023
This section contains the BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern. The candidates can read the exam pattern given below for a brief overview of the BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam 2023:
- There will be an objective type computer-based examination with four options for each question
- There will be 240 questions of one mark each.
- The overall length of the exam is 150 minutes.
- For each question, a quarter-point deduction is applied.
|BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern 2023|
|No. of Section||Section Description||Marks||Duration||Questions|
|Section-I||Technical Subject i.e. (Civil or Mechanical or IT or Electrical or Chemical or Metallurgy or Finance or HR)||120||150 minutes||120|
|BHEL Recruitment 2023||BHEL Admit Card 2023|
|BHEL Engineer Trainee Salary 2023||BHEL Engineer Trainee Cutoff Marks 2023|
|BHEL Preparation Strategy 2023|
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
|DRDO Recruitment 2023||ISRO Recruitment 2023|
|BHEL Recruitment 2023||BEL Recruitment 2023|
|NTPC Recruitment 2023||PGCIL Recruitment 2023|
|IOCL Recruitment 2023||ONGC Recruitment 2023|