FCI JE Recruitment 2022
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 notification will be out in a brief time by the authorities of the Food Corporation of India anytime for the recruitment of various Junior Engineers. FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Junior Engineer openings or vacancies are delivered consistently, to satisfy the labor for different posts.
This year to a tremendous number of FCI JE Recruitment 2022 vacancies which is are expected is normal as per previous recruitments nonetheless, the specific number and different details, for example, FCI JE Recruitment 2022 application form details, and so forth will likewise be covered alongside the authority warning which is going to be released soon. Underneath you might look at different subtleties, for example, FCI JE Recruitment 2022 significant dates, opening details and FCI JE Recruitment 2022 application process, FCI JE Recruitment 2022 qualification standards, FCI JE Recruitment 2022 recruitment process, FCI JE Recruitment 2022 exam design, FCI JE Recruitment 2022 schedule, FCI JE Recruitment 2022 admit card details and that’s just the beginning. Here we have provided everything related to the FCI JE Recruitment 2022. Candidates must bookmark this website for various engineering updates.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Overview
Here, we have provided a basic overview for FCI JE Recruitment 2022. Candidates are requested to check the table below to know more about FCI JE Recruitment 2022.
|Exam Name||FCI Category III recruitment exam|
|Exam conducting authority||Food Corporation of India|
|Question type||Objective and Descriptive Type|
|Negative marking||Applicable in some papers|
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Here’s a tentative schedule of FCI JE Recruitment 2022 –
|FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Events||Important Dates|
|Application process begins||Will Be Available Soon|
|Application process ends||Will Be Available Soon|
|Call letter for Phase-I exam||15 days prior to the announced date of examination|
|Phase-I exam||Will Be Available Soon|
|Phase-I result||Will Be Available Soon|
|Call letters for Phase-II exam||Will Be Available Soon|
|Phase-II exam||Will Be Available Soon|
|Skill-Test||Will Be Available Soon|
|Final Result status||Will Be Available Soon|
|Document Verification||Will Be Available Soon|
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Food Corporation of India (FCI) is one of the biggest Public Sector Undertakings guaranteeing the food security of the Nation. Prior to applying for the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 posts, competitors ought to fulfill themselves that they satisfy all the qualification standards including FCI JE Recruitment 2022 age, FCI JE Recruitment 2022 upper age limit, FCI JE Recruitment 2022 instructive qualification(s), and FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Work Experience. Thus, we should take a gander at the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria for the different posts under the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 drive:
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Nationality
A contender for arrangement in the assistance of the Corporation will be:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan displaced person who approached India before the first January, 1962 with the goal of for all time getting comfortable India, or
- an individual of Indian beginning who has relocated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (previously Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the goal of for all time getting comfortable India.
- Given that a competitor having a place with classes (2), (3), (4) and (5) above will be an individual in whose favor a testament of qualification has been given by the Managing Director.
- Shortlisting in the Online Test and Skill test for any post without satisfaction of qualification conditions won’t present any case to the contender for definite determination to the post. Competitor should guarantee to have satisfied all the qualification standards, viz., capability, experience, age, and so on as on first January 2019. Applicants, who satisfy all the qualification models, will be given Offer of Appointment according to justify list and according to opening.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The Minimum Age Limit For the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 post of Junior Engineer is: 18 Years
|Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||28 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)||28 Years|
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications:
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year of experience.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||Degree/ Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering. One year of experience (for Diploma holders only)|
- There won’t be any upper age limit in the event of a departmental FCI Recruitment 2022 representative.
- The aforementioned reservation and unwinding aren’t material to OBC competitors falling inside the smooth layer.
- No individual will be qualified for an introductory arrangement except if he has accomplished the age of 18 years.
- The endorsed age cutoff and relaxations will be figured as on the first of January 2022.
- The upper age limit is loose by 10 years for PwBD, 15 years for PwBD applicants having a place with SC/ST and 13 years for PwBD up-and-comers having a place with OBC. Unwinding in age limit will be appropriate independent of the reality whether the post is held (for PwBD) or not, gave the post is recognized to PwBD.
- A PwBD competitor can apply, against opening reflected above, for a post regardless of whether there is no opportunity held for PwBD except for that post has been recognized as reasonable for PwBD. In any case, such up-and-comer will be considered for determination to such post by General norm of legitimacy.
- Age is also relaxable by 5 years for those candidates who had conventionally been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
- Age Relaxation in Case of Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially isolated and who are not remarried as long as 35 years, 38 Years and 40 Years for Unreserved, OBC and SC/ST individually.
- For Ex-Serviceman the Upper Age limit will be loose as on first January 2022 by permitting the derivation of length of genuine Military Service from his real age and the resultant age shouldn’t surpass the most extreme age limit endorsed for the Post for which he is looking for arrangement by over 3 years (8 years in the event of SC/ST; 6 years if there should arise an occurrence of OBC Candidates).
- In the event that an up-and-comer is asserting a specific capability as comparable capability according to the prerequisite of the Notice of assessment, any place pertinent, request/letter in regard of identical Educational Qualifications, will be expected to be delivered red by the up-and-comers at the hour of Document Verification and as and when expected by FCI JE Recruitment 2022, demonstrating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in regard of identical statement in Essential Qualifications. The choice of FCI Recruitment 2022 will be conclusive and restricted in such a manner.
- Significant experience ought to be in the wake of getting the least required capability for the pertinent post.
- The endorsed capabilities, experience, and so on will be figured as on first of January 2022.
- Representatives of the Central/State Govt. /Public Sector Undertakings and Departmental competitors (FCI Employee) may take note of that they should create the ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their manager at the hour of his/her underlying record check stage.
- No individual will be qualified to apply who had recently been excused or mandatorily resigned from the help of the Corporation or from a Department of a State or the Central Government or from any Public Sector Undertaking.
- No individual will be qualified for arrangement who has been sentenced in a Court of regulation for any offense including moral turpitude.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Various details relating to the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 application process are given unequivocally in the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 organization’s official notice. As the FCI Recruitment 2022 recruitment cycle will continue to be as before during the current year also, applicants can allude to the earlier year choice interaction to know more about the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 process. The whole choice cycle for the post of Junior Engineer with FCI JE Recruitment 2022 is partitioned into two phases. FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Stage 1 is an online-based assessment that is trailed by the course of the document FCI JE Recruitment 2022 verification process.
The online-based test directed under FCI JE Recruitment 2022 recruitment process is separated into two stages, for example, FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Phase I and FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Phase 2. Online tests for FCI Recruitment 2022 Phase I will be normal for both the profiles under Junior Engineer opportunities, for example, Junior Engineer (Civil Engineer) and Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical). With regards to the FCI Recruitment 2022 Phase-II test, there will be two papers, for example, Paper-I (normal for both the posts) and Paper-II (Different schedule for both the posts)
- The last merit list will be ready based on marks scored in Phase-II internet-based test.
- Stage I is qualifying in nature and its imprints won’t be determined in the last legitimacy or merit list.
- The number of applicants who will be shortlisted for the Phase-II online-based test will not surpass multiple times the accessible opportunities as per FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Notification.
If there should arise an occurrence of any tie, the competitors who score the best grades in Paper-II of Phase-II will be thought of. However, on the off chance that it actually continues, the DOB will be thought of. Inclination will be given to more established applicants
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Stage 1 Exam
- It is just a passing or qualifying test, for example, the imprints or marks scored won’t be added to the last score of the candidates.
- The test involves 100 various questions worth 1 mark each and the time span is of an hour.
- Questions will be asked about Numerical Aptitude, English Language, and Reasoning Ability. Other than the English language, the two subjects will include bilingual questions.
- Each mistaken response will get a punishment of 1/fourth imprint, yet there is no bad checking for any unanswered inquiries.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Stage 2 Exam
- FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Stage 2 test includes two unique papers, for example, Paper I and Paper II, both these papers will be directed in a solitary sitting as it were i.e., in a single sitting in one day.
- Paper I will include 120 questions worth 1 mark each and is of an hour and a half span. Paper-II will contain 60 questions, worth 2 marks each, and is of an hour in length.
- Each erroneous response will get a punishment of 1/4th Mark, yet there is no regrettable checking for any unanswered inquiries.
- Paper I will highlight inquiries from General Aptitude comprising of Reasoning/General Intelligence, Current Events, General Awareness, English Language, Computer Proficiency, Data Analysis, and so on.
- Paper II will include inquiries from Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering to test the subject information on the candidates.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Document Verification Stage:
Competitors who qualify for the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Phase II Exam will be expected to show up for the document check process. The most extreme number of competitors chosen for archive check won’t surpass three times the quantity of accessible openings or vacancies. These candidates need to finish the document process prior to being named to the post of Junior Engineer with the FCI Organization.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Syllabus
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Syllabus and FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern are about to be delivered by the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 through the organization’s official notification delivered on the official site of the FCI organization. The FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Syllabus and FCI JE Recruitment 2022 exam pattern is supposed to be equivalent to FCI Junior Engineer Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020. Understanding the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Syllabus and FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern is critical for the competitors as it will straightforwardly affect their exhibition in the online-based test.
- FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Selection Process includes an online exam-based test that is separated into two stages. Stage 1 is a Qualifying test. The final merit list which is going to be delivered by FCI will be ready on the basis of the performances of the candidates in the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Stage 2 Exam.
- FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Stage 1 Exam is normal for all competitors, regardless of the profile that they are applying for. FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Stage 2 Exam will be different for various applicants as indicated by the profile or the discipline that they are applying for.
- FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Stage 1 Exam will comprise of just a single paper while, FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Phase 2 Exam, for the post of Junior Engineer, will comprise of 2 papers, for example, Paper I and Paper-II.
- The two periods of the Online Exam will be hung on various days, in a steady progression, individually. Competitors will be qualified to show up for the Phase 2 test provided that they qualify for the Phase 1 test.
- Both paper I and Paper II for Phase 2 test will be held at a time (for example around the same time).
- Competitors who qualify for the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Phase 2 test will then, at that point, need to show up for the report confirmation process. Competitors ought to go through the previously mentioned rules cautiously and afterward concentrate on the test example and schedule (referenced beneath) appropriately to set themselves up proficiently for the test.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Syllabus: Subject Wise
Here is the subject-wise bifurcation of the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Syllabus. All candidates should go through these topics very carefully to have a better chance at scoring good marks in this exam.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Syllabus for Phase 1
As mentioned above, the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Phase 1 Exam will be based on English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Numerical Aptitude. Here are the topics that are a part of the syllabus for the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Phase 1 Exam: –
|English Language||· Reading Comprehension
· Sentence Errors
· Synonyms and Antonyms
· Paragraph Conclusion
· Paragraph Fillers
· Sentence Restatement
· Vocabulary based questions
· Sentence Improvisation
· Jumbled Sentences
|Reasoning Aptitude||· Puzzles
· Seating Arrangements
· Direction Sense
· Order And Ranking
· Machine Input And Output
· Logical Reasoning
· Blood Relations
· Passage Inference
· Statement And Assumptions
|Numerical Aptitude||· Quadratic Equations
· Number Series
· Approximation and Simplification
· Arithmetic Problems
· HCF and LCM
· Profit and Loss
· SI and CI
· Problems with Ages
· Work and Time
· Speed and Distance
· Permutation and Combination
· Ratio and Proportion
· Boats and Steam
· Mixtures and Allegation
· Problems on Trains
· Data Interpretation
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Syllabus for Phase 2
Phase 2 Exam will consist of 2 papers, i.e., Paper I and Paper-II. The subject wise topics for both Paper I and Paper II are given below: –
|Paper I||1. General Aptitude||Go through the Reasoning Ability topics that you’ve studied for the Phase 1 exam.|
|2. English Language||Go through the topics you’ve studied for the Phase 1 exam. The topics stay the same for both Phase 1 and Phase 2 exams when it comes to the English Language.|
|3. Computer Proficiency||Basic Computer knowledge of MS Office, Spreadsheets, Word Processing, etc.|
|4. General Awareness||Go through a few general knowledge topics like History of India, Arts and Culture, Sports and Literature, Indian Economics, etc.|
|5. Current Affairs with National and International Importance||Stay up to date with some current news, topics, and trends that are going on in today’s world.|
|6. Data Analysis/Numerical Ability||Go through the Numerical Aptitude syllabus that you’ve studied for Phase 1 exam. Learn general formulae and concepts.|
|Paper II||1. Civil Engineering (For the post of Junior Civil Engineer)||· Building Materials
· Soil Mechanics
· Estimating, Costing and Valuation
· Transportation Engineering
· Environmental Engineering
· Structural Engineering
· Concrete Technology
· RCC Design
· Steel Design
· Construction Management
|2. Electrical Mechanical Engineering (For the post of Junior Electrical Mechanical Engineer)||· Basic Terminologies
· Current and Voltage
· Power and Energy along with their units
· Circuit Law
· AC Fundamentals
· Measuring Instruments
· Electrical Machines
· Synchronous and Non-Synchronous Machines
· Transmission and Distribution of Power
· Electrical energy
· Basic Electronics
· Machine Design
· Engineering Mechanics
· Thermal Engineering
· Air compressors and their cycles
· Production Engineering
· IC Engine
· Rankine cycle of steam
· Boilers Refrigeration Cycles
These are the topics that candidates should go through subject wise for the Phase 2 exam. Note that for Paper II candidates either have to study for Civil Engineering or Electrical Mechanical Engineering, according to the post applied for.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern will be going to release by the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 official notification. Candidates must understand the online exam pattern thoroughly before planning their preparation strategy. As mentioned in the guidelines, the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern will have two phases, i.e., Phase 1 and Phase 2. The detailed exam pattern for both these phases is given below: –
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Phase-1
- The Phase 1 exam will be common for all candidates, irrespective of the profile they are going for.
- The Phase 1 exam will be of 100 marks, and the questions will be based on English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Aptitude.
- There will be a total of 100 questions, each question carrying 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking in this exam. For every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark will be deducted. Negative marking won’t apply for unattempted questions.
- The duration of the Phase 1 exam will be 60 minutes.
|Phase 1 exam Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks||Type of Questions||Duration|
60 minutes (20 minutes for each paper is a good distribution of time)
The merit list for the Phase 2 exam will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase 1 exam. Only the qualifying candidates will be eligible for the Phase 2 exam.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Phase-2
- The Phase 2 exam will consist of 2 papers, i.e., Paper I and Paper II, and the whole exam will be 240 marks in total.
- Paper 1 will be 120 marks, and the questions will be asked based on General Aptitude, English Language, Computer Proficiency, General Awareness, Current Affairs, and Data Analysis/Numerical Ability.
- Paper 2 will also be of 120 marks and the questions will be based on subject knowledge for Civil and Electrical Mechanical Engineering.
- For every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark will be deducted.
- The total duration of the Phase 2 exam is 150 minutes, 90 minutes for Paper I and 60 minutes for Paper II.
|Phase 2||Subjects||Total Marks||Duration||Requirements|
|Paper I||General Aptitude, English Language, Computer Proficiency, General Awareness, Current Affairs and Data Analysis/Numerical Ability||120 marks||90 minutes
|Candidates must qualify for the Phase 1 exam in order to appear for the Phase 2 exam. A candidate’s name should be mentioned in the merit list of the Phase 1 exam.|
|Subject knowledge on either Civil Engineering or Electrical Mechanical Engineering (according to the post you applied for)||120 marks||60 minutes|
Qualifying Phase 2 exam will make a candidate eligible for the document verification process under the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Selection Process.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Salary Structure
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Salary and Job Profile is chosen by the Food Corporation of India itself as the salary offered by FCI is quite good as well as the job profile is satisfying for any new recruited candidate. The salary package is generally referenced in the authority’s official notification. FCI JE Recruitment 2022 conducts a basic exam on in the name of Phase-1 Exam for different posts under Grade III opportunities, one such post is of Junior Engineer under Food Corporation of India.
The place of FCI Junior Engineer goes under the domain of the central government, so the representatives partake in various advantages and perks that come along with the post occasionally or from time to time. Food Corporation of India has obviously expressed every one of the perks, allowances, and advantages of certain agreements on its site along with the official notification whenever it will be published.
Nonetheless, the fundamental perks, allowances and advantages that will be given to every one of the representatives who got selected through FCI JE Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below:
- Basic Salary Package: The Pay Scale of FCI JE is Rs. 11100 – Rs. 29950/ – according to the 7th Pay Commission as mentioned in the previous recruitment notification of FCI.
- Travel benefits: Employees can travel both in India and Abroad.
- Protection benefits: All the representatives will get protection benefits at a reasonable cost. In other terms, it is also known as ‘Insurance Benefits’.
- Acquired leave: FCI furnishes the arrangement of procured leave for certain circumstances if occurs at any point in time.
- Assignment benefits: A worker might be delegated to work with an alternate association during his residency, and every one of the costs will be brought about by the organization.
- Transport recompense: It will be given during boarding or housing when the workers are on any authority trips.
- Ex Gratia benefits: These are of most extreme significance to the group of a representative assuming that the sad death of the worker occurs.
- Miscellaneous Benefits: A few different remittances incorporate Dearness recompense, Additional dearness stipend, House lease recompense, fuel costs, clinical charges, and free transportation.
The In-Hand salary of a Junior Engineer recruited through FCI JE Recruitment 2022 is expected to be around Rs. 42000 – 45000/-, along with other perks like conveyance facility, fuel expenses, travel opportunities, collaborating work with other organizations, and earned leaves as mentioned above thus making it one of the reputed jobs across India.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Job Profile
The work profile for the FCI Junior Engineers is generally disposed towards getting ready significant reports and sending them to the senior authorities. Their day-to-day assignments likewise rotate around getting ready harsh drawings of the designs and directing the work in a processing plant/plant/stockroom.
The set of working responsibilities of the FCI Junior Engineer is referenced beneath for the ease of the candidates.
- Gets ready important drawings: A Junior Engineer works at the building destinations and gives rough drawings of different structures. The worker assesses the development and guarantees that practically everything is as per the particular plans and materials.
- Keeps up with Calculation Sheets: Junior Engineer readies a record of how much work is done by the project workers. The Junior Engineer estimates the aspects and afterward prepares its notes as computation sheets and lead outlines.
- Wellbeing estimations: A Junior Engineer guarantees that the structure satisfies all the wellbeing measures and on the off chance that there are a few inconsistencies in the designs, he promptly reports to the senior authorities.
- Plans Recovery Statements: A Junior Engineer keeps up with a record of pretty much every one of the materials and different administrations given by FCI to the project workers so that work can go on without a hitch. These notes are made as recuperation articulations that should be submitted to the senior authorities.
- Cost Estimation: It is particularly vital to have a good guess of the expense that will be brought about in various tasks, and Junior Engineer makes this good guess by thinking about the working people as a top priority. A worker likewise keeps up with and records every one of the profits connected with the plant.
- Oversight: Junior Engineer manages the work done by the project workers, workers and gives official reports with respect to the situation with the work to his seniors.
- Floor Work: Under certain conditions, the worker needs to accomplish shop floor work that incorporates keeping up with and chipping away at the hardware in the industrial facility.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Application Process
The FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Application Process will be on the web and no other method of utilization will be acknowledged. Intrigued up-and-comers are expected to apply for the test within the given time.
Significant – Candidates can apply for just a single post and just in one zone. Assuming a competitor will apply for more than one zone, his candidature will be dropped. Numerous applications inside a solitary zone will likewise bring about the abrogation of candidature.
Steps and Ventures for applying for FCI JE Recruitment 2022:
The application cycle can be finished in the accompanying stages:
- Uploading Candidates Scanned Documents
- Application Fee Payment
- Visit the organization site – www.fci.gov.in
- Click on the ‘APPLY ONLINE’ button on the landing page.
- Click on the ‘Snap here for New Registration’ interface and complete the enlistment interaction by entering your name, contact subtleties, and email ID.
- On fruitful enlistment, an enrollment number and secret word will show up on the screen and a similar will likewise be shipped off your enrolled portable number and email ID.
- Presently, sign in utilizing the enrollment number and secret phrase to finish the application structure.
- Enter all the, for example, the applicant’s folks’ name, instructive subtleties, address, test focus subtleties, post applied for, and so forth
- Check every one of the subtleties cautiously prior to hitting the ‘Last SUBMIT’ button.
- Presently, you can continue to the record transfer segment.
Uploading Candidates Scanned Documents
- Transfer the examined pictures of your photo and signature according to the details.
- After an effective transfer, click the ‘Last SUBMIT’ button.
- The details for the examined archives (in .jpg/.jpeg design) are as under:
- Photo (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm, record size – 20 KB to 50 KB)
- Signature (with dark ink, not in CAPITAL letters)
- Had Thumb Effect (on white paper with blue or dark ink)
- A manually written announcement (on white paper with dark ink)
- Revelation – “I, _______ (Name of the up-and-comer), therefore pronounce that all the data put together by me in the application structure is right, valid and substantial. I will introduce the supporting archives as and when required.”
Application Fee Payment
- After archive accommodation, click on the ‘Installment’ tab.
- Select the method of installment and pay the expense.
- After effective expense installment, an e-receipt will be produced.
- Take a print of the e-receipt and application structure containing expense subtleties.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
The application expense for the test according to the FCI notice is ₹ 500/ – (counting GST and barring bank charges). SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen/Serving Defense Personnel/Female up-and-comers are absolved from application expense installment.
Method of Payment – The application charge can be paid utilizing Debit Cards (Visa/RuPay/Maestro/MasterCard), Credit Cards, IMPS, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallets/Cash Cards/UPI.
|Males of General Category||₹ 500/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD/Serving Defense Personnel / Ex-Serviceman/women’s||No fee|
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
FCI JE 2022 Recruitment Vacancy subtleties are usually determined in the authority’s official notice. However, the absolute number of accessible opportunities may be liable to change consistently every year. Along these lines, the applicants should allude just to the authority FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Notification. While the declaration for the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 vacancy subtleties is as yet anticipated, let us view the classification-wise and zone-wise opportunity vacancies for the year 2020 which is given down below:
|Post||Categories||North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone||North East (NE) Zone|
Electrical Mechanical Engineer
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Admit Card
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Admit Card is delivered to the FCI Organization official site of the organization around 15 days preceding the exam date. Eligible Candidates should download the call letter from the authority site of FCI when it is delivered and take a printout for the online exam day. Competitors will get a message on their enrolled mobile numbers and email ID at whatever point the call letters will be posted on the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Official site. Competitors can follow the means referenced beneath to download the call letter or Admit Card.
- Type www.fci.gov.in in the search bar of the browser and press enter. You can now see the home page.
- Click on the choice “Current Advertisement” under FCI.
- You will see a choice mentioning “Class III Recruitment”, click on it.
- Presently pick your zone and track down the connection that says “Download Call Letter”, click on that.
- Fill in every one of the credentials that you have mentioned earlier, including the Registration number and secret phrase. You will be explored the new page where you can see the call letter of the post applied.
- Download it and glue the Passport size photo on the printed duplicate of the call letter. The identification size photo ought to be like the one that was transferred while enlisting, and a similar photo will be conveyed in the examination lobby for further use.
Every one of the subtleties relating to the test, for example, venue of the examination, date, timing, and rules are imprinted on the admit card of the candidates. Applicants need to convey a printed duplicate of the call letter alongside a legitimate government-provided ID on the assessment or exam day. If not, applicants won’t be permitted to enter the venue scene.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Cutoff
Food Corporation of India authoritatively delivers the FCI JE Recruitment 2022 cut off on the authority site just alongside the eventual outcome of the final result of the particular exam. Thus, there is no different notice delivered for the cut-off list given by the enterprise. Notwithstanding, competitors, threefold the number of accessible openings will be required during the document confirmation process after the Phase 2 assessment. The last legitimacy list relies upon various elements like:
- The absolute number of candidates
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Promoted opportunities or vacancies released
- Marks scored by different competitors
We will be providing the FCI Cutoff shortly once the examination process will take place.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Answer Key
FCI delivers no official authority answer key for FCI JE Recruitment 2022. It is to be noticed that the outcome transferred by the FCI is viewed as the last and no further inquiries will be engaged at all. However, any inquiry concerning the question paper will be brought to the notification in 3 days or less. From that point forward, no inquiry will be acknowledged.
FCI JE Recruitment 2022: Result
FCI JE Recruitment 2022 Result is delivered on the authority site of the partnership half a month after the official exam date. Up-and-comers can check the outcome for FCI Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam 2022 on the authority site by following the means referenced underneath:
- Go to the authority site and click on the connection named ‘Current Recruitment’ on the home page.
- Click on ‘Classification III Recruitment’ and pick your zone.
- Now find the connection that peruses ‘Result of Phase 1/Phase 2’ and click on it.
- You can see the outcome on your screen. Compassionately take a printout of the outcome and guard it as you might require it at later stages.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE