AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Reasoning Syllabus
Airport Authority Of India(AAI) is inviting Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) recruitment. The official notification for 400 vacancies was already out on the official website of AAI ie. @aai.aero for the post of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) in AAI. The Starting Date of AAI Recruitment 2022 is 15th June 2022 and candidates can register themselves till the last date to apply online ie. 14th July 2022. All the important details regarding AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 are explained in the article. Candidates applying for AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2022 must read the complete article for detailed AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Reasoning Syllabus strategies. The aspirants shall read the full article to know the important information regarding AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Reasoning Syllabus and must bookmark this website for further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Reasoning Syllabus Overview
Summarized details of AAI Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below for the reference of the candidates.
|AAI Recruitment 2022|
|Authority Name||Airport Authority Of India|
|Name of Posts||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|Number of Vacancies||400|
|Online Application begins||15th June 2022|
|Online Application ends||14th July 2022|
NOTE: On 21st July 2022, AAI has published a notice pdf related to the List of Facilitation Counters which will be get active from 26th July 2022 from 10:00am to 2:00pm for the Online Computer Based Test of AAI Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) for the Advertisement No. 02/2022. Candidates can download the Notice Pdf from the Link Provided.
AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Reasoning Syllabus Exam Pattern
The first stem towards AAI JE ATC Exam 2022 preparation is knowing the detailed Exam Pattern. The AAI JE ATC Exam Pattern 2022 is as follows.
- 120 Questions will be asked in the examination with 1 mark allotted to each question.
- The duration of the examination will be 120 minutes ie 2 hours
- The questions will be in both Hindi and English.
The AAI JE ATC Exam 2022 is summarized as follows:
|Section||Subject||Total number of questions||Total number of marks||Duration|
|Part A||English||20||20||120 minutes|
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning||15||15|
|General aptitude/Numerical aptitude||15||15|
|General knowledge/ awareness||10||10|
Important Engineering Govt. Job Pages
|Important AE/JE Jobs 2022||RRB JE 2022||RRB SSE 2022|
|SSC JE 2022||GATE 2023||AAI ATC Recruitment 2022|
|FCI JE 2022||PSU’s Jobs Through GATE 2023||ISRO Scientist Engineer 2022|
|GATE 2023 Counselling||CCMT Counselling 2022||RPSC AE 2022|
AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Reasoning Syllabus Detailed
The AAI JE ATC Syllabus 2022 for Reasoning is as follows. Candidates appearing for AAI JE ATC Exam 2022 should make sure they are covering the entire syllabus for great results.
- Seating Arrangement,
- Blood Relations,
- Data Sufficiency,
- Order and Ranking,
- Alphanumeric Series,
- Distance and Direction,
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
AAI Junior Executives Related Articles
- AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2022
- AAI JE ATC Exam Pattern 2022
- AAI JE ATC Syllabus 2022
- AAI JE ATC Previous Year Papers
- AAI JE ATC Selection Process 2022
- AAI JE ATC Vacancy Details 2022
- AAI JE ATC Eligibility Criteria 2022
- AAI JE ATC Previous Year Cutoff
- AAI JE ATC Salary Structure 2022
- AAI JE ATC – How To Prepare Physics Section
- AAI JE ATC – How To Prepare Mathematics Section
- AAI JE ATC – How to Prepare English Section
- AAI JE ATC – How to Prepare Quant Section
AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Reasoning Syllabus Preparation Strategy
AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Reasoning Syllabus preparation strategy:
Candidates appearing for AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2022 exam should give a correct approach in the preparation for the exam.
- Try to score good marks while practicing mock tests, so that you can focus on the topics which are tricky and difficult.
- Work on your weak areas after practice. Use the wrong marked questions effectively. Learn from your mistakes.
- Always solve the easier questions first to fetch you good marks. Spending time on the more difficult ones in the starting wastes precious time.
- First attempt all the Inequalities, Coding-Decoding, Analogies, Ordering & Ranking, Alphanumeric symbol, Directions & Distance sequence series, and Data sufficiency questions you can find. They are more easy and direct topic questions. They will also contain majority of score which will increase the overall score.
- After that attempt the problems based on Input-Output, Syllogisms, and Blood Relations. These questions will require a bit more time as you eill need to think and use your imagination.
- In the end, attempt the Puzzles Seating Arrangement, and logical reasoning. Often it is observed that these questions are tricky and lengthy. These are also very time consuming questions in reasoning.
- Try to minimize the time you spend on Reasoning section. More strategical planning for Reasoning section will be developed through Mock Tests.. Leave the questions which you can’t solve.
Candidates can also refer to the ADDA247 website for a more detailed AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Reasoning Syllabus Preparation Strategy. Click the images below to directly reach the courses, videos, and test series from Expert Faculties of ADDA247.
AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Reasoning Syllabus FAQs
Q. How many vacancies are released in AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: AAI has released a total of 400 vacancies for Junior Executive (ATC) posts through AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2022.
Q. How many questions will be asked in the AAI JE ATC Exam 2022?
Ans: There will be 120 Questions in the AAI JE ATC Exam 2022.
Q. When will AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2022 Exam take place?
Ans. Exam dates of AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2022 have not been officially announced.