AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Maths Syllabus
Airport Authority Of India(AAI) is inviting Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) recruitment. The official notification for 400 vacancies was already out on the official website of AAI ie. @aai.aero for the post of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) in AAI. The Starting Date of AAI Recruitment 2022 is 15th June 2022 and candidates can register themselves till the last date to apply online ie. 14th July 2022. All the important details regarding AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 are explained in the article. Candidates applying for AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2022 must read the complete article for detailed AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Maths Syllabus strategies. The aspirants shall read the full article to know the important information regarding AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Maths Syllabus and must bookmark this website for further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Maths Syllabus Overview
Summarized details of AAI Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below for the reference of the candidates.
|AAI Recruitment 2022|
|Authority Name||Airport Authority Of India|
|Name of Posts||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|Number of Vacancies||400|
|Online Application begins||15th June 2022|
|Online Application ends||14th July 2022|
AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Maths Syllabus Exam Pattern
The first stem towards AAI JE ATC Exam 2022 preparation is knowing the detailed Exam Pattern. The AAI JE ATC Exam Pattern 2022 is as follows.
- 120 Questions will be asked in the examination with 1 mark allotted to each question.
- The duration of the examination will be 120 minutes ie 2 hours
- The questions will be in both Hindi and English.
The AAI JE ATC Exam 2022 is summarized as follows:
|Section||Subject||Total number of questions||Total number of marks||Duration|
|Part A||English||20||20||120 minutes|
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning||15||15|
|General aptitude/Numerical aptitude||15||15|
|General knowledge/ awareness||10||10|
Important Engineering Govt. Job Pages
|Important AE/JE Jobs 2022||RRB JE 2022||RRB SSE 2022|
|SSC JE 2022||GATE 2023||AAI ATC Recruitment 2022|
|FCI JE 2022||PSU’s Jobs Through GATE 2023||ISRO Scientist Engineer 2022|
|GATE 2023 Counselling||CCMT Counselling 2022||RPSC AE 2022|
AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Maths Syllabus Detailed
The AAI JE ATC Syllabus 2022 for Maths is as follows. Candidates appearing for AAI JE ATC Exam 2022 should make sure they are covering the entire syllabus for great results.
- Differential Equations
- System of Linear Equations
- Vector Calculus
- Complex Variables
- Sequence and Series
- Functions, Sets, and Geometry
- Numerical Methods
- Linear Algebra
AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Maths Syllabus Preparation Strategy
AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Maths Syllabus preparation strategy:
Candidates appearing for AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2022 exam should give a correct approach in the preparation for the exam.
- AAI ATC Exam 2022 preparation for the Maths syllabus should start with knowing the important topics from which the majority of questions will be asked. CALCULUS, DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS, MATRICES, SYSTEM OF LINEAR EQUATIONS, VECTOR CALCULUS, COMPLEX VARIABLES, SEQUENCE, SERIES, RELATIONS, FUNCTIONS, SETS, AND GEOMETRY are some of the major portions of the technical part of the AAI JE ATC Exam 2022. These portions should be covered thoroughly. Make sure you do not skip any topic from the syllabus mentioned.
- The difficulty level of AAI JE ATC Exam 2022 will be of 11th and 12th level Mathematics or BSc level. The majority of questions will be direct concept based. That will include topics from standard reference books of the 11th and 12th Mathematics.
- Start preparing a Formula book along with a preparation plan. This will help in Last minute revision of the complete syllabus.
- Brush up on all basic concepts of the AAI JE ATC Syllabus 2022 of Maths mentioned above, revise formulae, and do not forget to revise all revisions notes made during the preparation of the examination.
- Revision of topics should be done on a daily basis so you do not forget the completed topics of AAI JE ATC Maths Syllabus 2022.
- Solve as many questions as you can, and focus on conceptual questions that explain the topic well. Practicing Mock tests is the best way to remember all the concepts.
- Solve as many numerical problems as possible. Focus on AAI JE ATC Previous Year Papers 2022 for Paper pattern and approach building.
- Questions from AAI JE ATC Exam 2022 Maths Syllabus will be very basic and direct formula basis. Also, the Maths section is also considered as scoring. Skipping any topic would be a great loss for any aspirant.
Candidates can also refer to the ADDA247 website for a more detailed AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Maths Syllabus Preparation Strategy. Click the images below to directly reach the courses, videos, and test series from Expert Faculties of ADDA247.
AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Maths Syllabus FAQs
Q. What is the syllabus of AAI JE ATC Exam 2022?
Ans. The detailed syllabus for AAI JE ATC Exam 2022 Maths is mentioned in the article.
Q. How to prepare for AAI JE ATC Exam 2022?
Ans. The AAI JE ATC Preparation 2022 Maths syllabus is detailed in the article. Candidates can also follow the courses, test series, and study material by the expert faculty of ADDA247 from the direct links provided in the article.
Q. Is there any negative marking in the AAI JE ATC Exam 2022?
Ans. No, there is no negative marking for any wrong answer in the AAI JE ATC Exam 2022.