St Xavier’s Universaity Kolkata
St. Xavier’s University is a leading private university in Kolkata. The university offers a wide range of UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in various fields. M.B.A. and M.A. are the most popular programmes offered by St. Xavier’suniversity. The Week 2020 has ranked it ninth in the category of Arts. St. Xavier’s University has successfully completed its MBA placement drive for the class of 2022. According to the most recent data, the highest and average packages offered to MBA students during the 2022 placements drive were INR 17 LPA and INR 7.5 LPA, respectively.
St. Xavier’s University, a Christian Minority Higher Educational Institution, was founded in 1860 under the preeminence of the Catholic Minority Religious body, the Society of Jesus. It is affiliated with Calcutta University and offers UG and PG courses in the fields of Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administration, and Education with a variety of specializations.
St Xavier’s University Admission 2023
Admission to postgraduate courses at St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata, is now open for the new academic year 2023, with the exception of the MBA programme. The application form must be completed by March 23, 2023. The application form is available on St. Xavier’s University’s official web portal; candidates should register before the deadline. St. Xavier’s University Admission 2023 is now open for M.Sc. in Statistics (Specialisation in Industrial Statistics/Biostatistics/Business Analytics) and M.Sc. in Computer Science (Specialisation in Networking and Cyber Security / Data Analytics). ST Xavier’s University is currently accepting applications for PG courses for the academic year 2023-24.
St. Xavier’s University Business School is committed to providing a full-time MBA in a variety of fields, including finance, marketing, and human resources. The AICTE has approved the university (All India Council for Technical Education). It is required for students because they must take the university-level entrance exam. Students seeking admission to MBA programmes must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a UGC-approved university.
IPMAT INDORE 2023 Application, Exam Date , Syllabus
JPMAT JAMMU 2023 Application, Exam Date , Syllabus
St Xavier’s University Important Dates
- St. Xavier’s University Kolkata is currently accepting applications. For a variety of postgraduate programmes, excluding MBA. Students must submit their application forms by the deadline set by the university. The deadline is March 23, 2023.
- Classes for all EVEN semesters for UG & PG students will begin in January 2023 for various UG and PG courses.
- Admission to St. Xavier University Kolkata for the academic year 2023-24 for BA LLB (Hons) and BCom LLB (Hons) has begun. Students can apply until May 7, 2023.
- The university has begun accepting applications for PG courses such as MA specializations, MSW, MCom, and MSc. The application deadline is March 23, 2023.
- During the second week of May 2023, the university will begin accepting applications for its undergraduate programmes, which include BCom, BMS Hons, BA Hons Economics, BA Hons Mass Communication, and others. The submission window for undergraduate applications will officially close on June 10, 2023.
|MAT 2023 IBT||5 Mar 2023|
|MAT 2023 IBT Exam Admit Card Download Starts||5 Mar 2023|
|MAT 2023 IBT Exam||7 Mar 2023|
|MAT 2023 Result February||Mar 2023 – TENTATIVE|
|CMAT 2023 registration and application process||13 Feb 2023 – 6 Mar 2023|
|CMAT 2023 form correction||7 Mar 2023 – 9 Mar 2023|
|CMAT 2023 admit card download starts||Mar 2023 – TENTATIVE|
|CMAT 2023 exam date||Apr 2023 – TENTATIVE|
Oberoi STEP 2023, Fees,Placement, Selection Process, Application,Important Dates
Saint Xavier’s University Overview
Admission to these postgraduate courses is contingent on the results of relevant entrance exams. For the MBA programme, the university accepts valid CAT, XAT, MAT, or any other national-level entrance exam scores. Aside from the entrance exam, performance in the WAT (Written Ability Test), GD (Group Discussion), and PI (Personal Interview) rounds heavily influences PG admission.
|Saint Xavier’s University Highlights|
|Year of establishment||2017|
|Campus size||16.4 acre|
UG, PG, Diploma, MBA & PhD
XAT, MAT, XU-RET, UGC NET, CAT, GMAT, SET, TOEFL, IELTS
|St. Xaviers University Application mode||Online|
St Xavier’s University Courses, Eligibility Criteria & Fees
Several Saint Xavier’s University Courses, their eligibility criteria, and respective fees are given below.
|St. Xavier’s University Courses & Fees 2023|
|St. Xavier’s University Courses||St. Xavier’s University Eligibility Criteria||St. Xavier’s University Courses Fees|
||INR 10.45 Lakhs for 2 years|
|M.A.(4 Courses)||45 % marks in graduation||INR 2.09 L – 3.05 Lakhs for 2 years|
|B.Com|| 60 % marks in 12th standard
Exams : CBSE 12th
|INR 2.96 Lakhs for 3 years|
|B.A.(4 Courses)|| 45-60 % marks in the 12th standard
Exams: CBSE 12th
|INR 2.96 L – 3.68 Lakhs for 3 years|
|BBM/BMS|| 60 % marks in 12th standard
Exams :CBSE 12th
|INR 2.96 Lakhs
(for 3 years)
|MSW||45 % marls in graduation||INR 1.87 Lakhs
(for 2 years)
|M.Com||45 % marks in graduation||INR 2.09 Lakhs
(for 2 years)
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons)||45 % marks in the 12th standard||INR 6.53 Lakhs
(for 5 years)
|M.Sc.(2 Courses)||50 % marks in the graduation||INR 2.29 Lakhs for 2 years|
|B.Com LL.B||45 % marks in the 12th standard||INR 6.53 Lakhs (for 5 years)|
|Ph.D.(5 Courses)||Entrance Exams: SET, UGC NET||INR 5 Lakhs for 3 years|
St Xavier’s University Scholarship
|St Xavier’s University Scholarship|
|Name||Details about St Xavier’s University Scholarship|
|Loyola Scholarship||All UG and PG students of the University, except MBA, sponsored candidates, and foreign students, are eligible to apply for the Loyola Scholarship. Students will begin receiving scholarships in the program’s second semester. St. Xavier’s University offers this scholarship to students whose parents’ total monthly income is Rs.36000 or less.|
|Britto Scholarship||Britto Scholarship offers 50% tuition fee. All UG and PG students of the University, except MBA, sponsored candidates, and foreign students are eligible to apply. Students will receive scholarships from their 2nd semester onwards of the program. St. Xavier’s University offers this scholarship to students whose parents’ total monthly income is 42000 or less.|
|Rupa Scholarship||Rupa Scholarship provides a full scholarship for MA Psychology, MSW, B.Com, and M.Com students beginning in the first semester, or students with a monthly family income of less than INR 3,60,000. To be eligible for these scholarships, you must have a minimum 60% grade point average in the 10th, 12th, and final semester of the course you are enrolled in, as well as 75% attendance.|
|Nihil Ultra Scholarship||Nihil Ultra Scholarship (UG only) revokes 100% fees beginning with the first semester for students with a minimum 95% score in the 10th and 12th grades and a 75% score in the last semester of the course registered for, as well as 90% attendance.|
|Deo Maheshwari Scholarship||Students with a monthly family income of less than INR 3,60,000 are eligible for the Snegam Scholarship and the Deo Maheshwari Scholarship (MSW only). To be eligible for these scholarships, you must have a minimum of 75% attendance.|
|Fr. Beckers Scholarship||Fr. Beckers Scholarship (MBA only) exempts 50% of tuition for students with a monthly family income of INR 6,00,000. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have a minimum of 70% in the final semester of the course you are enrolled in, as well as 90% attendance.|
Jindal Global Law School,Exam,Courses,Fees,Placement,Scholarship
St Xavier’s University Placement
- St. Xavier’s University has successfully completed its MBA placement drive for the class of 2022.
- St. Xavier’s University drew 90 industry giants who provided students with a wide range of job roles in sectors such as BFSI, IT, Education, FMCG, Healthcare, and Real Estate, among others.
- In 2022, the top recruiters at St Xavier’s University included KPMG, Wipro, HCL, Deloitte, Flipkart, ITC, Wipro, Bajaj Capital, and others.
- The most expensive package was INR 17 LPA.
- The package 12 LPA package received for marketing
- INR 10 LPA received in Finance.
- And INR 10,000 LPA package received for HR in 2022.
St Xavier’s University Facilities
- Library Facility – Well-stocked library with digital materials is available at St Xavier’s University.
- Cafeteria service – The cafeteria serves three meals per day at the times and locations specified. The food provided is strictly vegetarian. The fully functional and well-equipped kitchens ensure that the food served is fresh and inexpensive for those who purchase it. The food court is large enough to accommodate all of the students.
- Hostel Facility – St. Xavier’s University in Kolkata has its own hostel for students (for both boys and girls). The hostel primarily offers twin-sharing rooms with shared toilets. There are some rooms with attached toilets that can accommodate three students each. Common television, newspapers, and exercise machines are available.
- Sports – Outdoor games include football, cricket, basketball, volleyball, and throwball, while indoor games include carrom, table tennis, chess, darts, and badminton.
Apart from that they also provide Gym and lab facilities for students’ all-round growth.