SATHEE Platform launched
Today, March 6, 2023, the SATHEE (Self-assessment Test and Assistance for Entrance Examinations) platform will be unveiled by Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan. Candidates can use the learning platform to get ready for competitive exams like JEE, NEET, GATE, and others.
SATHEE Platform launched by Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan
SATHEE is a project by the Ministry of Education (MoE), in collaboration with the IIT Kanpur, which will give students a self-paced interactive learning and assessment platform to get ready for different competitive and other exams, according to the Tweet shared by the University Grants Commission Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar.
He continued by saying that this platform intends to fill the gap for students in the community who cannot afford to take competitive test coaching. The Hon. Minister of Education will officially launch the SATHEE on March 6, 2023, at 10.45 am, according to the information supplied, the UGC Chairperson tweeted.
SATHEE (Self Assessment Test and Help for Entrance Exams) is an initiative by the Ministry of Education, in association with IIT Kanpur, which will give students a self-paced interactive learning and assessment platform to prepare for competitive and other exams.
— Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar (@mamidala90) March 2, 2023
About SATHEE Platform
- With the aid of videos created by faculty from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), SATHEE, a Self-assessment Test and Help for Entrance Exams platform, aims to prepare the students in learning the concepts on their weak topics so they can feel confident to appear in any competitive exam.
- The SATHEE site will offer study materials in a variety of languages, including English, Hindi, and other regional tongues.
- Students can get ready for the numerous national level exams with the aid of the SATHEE platform.
- The SATHEE site will offer study materials in a variety of languages, including English, Hindi, and other Indian regional tongues.
- The study materials can be used by students to get ready for national competitive exams like NEET and JEE.
- All students will be able to enjoy coaching classes thanks to this platform.
- Aspirants for the CAT, GATE, and UPSC recruitment exams would also find this platform to be helpful.
CUET Latest News: NTA sets up 34 New Help Centres
SATHEE: A Learning Journey
The SATHEE portal is currently operational, and based on the information provided on the SATHEE website, students can begin their study by watching in-depth video lectures by IIT Professors and can gain access to forums and mentors for doubt clarification and problem solving. Also, students who are studying for the national level exams can assess their understanding by completing topic- and subject-specific assessments, and then analyse their results using in-depth analytics.
SATHEE, which stands for “companion” in Hindi, will serve as a venue where academics and students from Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and the All India Institute of Medical Sciences would provide free instruction and mentoring to those wishing to pursue careers in medicine and engineering (AIIMS).
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur created the platform SATHEE. IIT-Kanpur director Abhay Karandikar stated that the portal has assessments with thousands of questions and more than 800 movies in 12 regional languages.
NEET PG Paper Analysis 2023 by Student Reviews
TS ICET 2023- Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus, Registration
NCHMCT JEE 2023, Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Colleges