ISRO YUVIKA 2023
ISRO YUVIKA 2023 registration will commence on March 20, according to the Indian Space Research Organization. According to current news, the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is organizing a unique program for school children called the Young Scientist Programme – Yuva Vigyani Karyakam (YUVIKA).
ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Date
Students who meet the ISRO YUVIKA 2023 eligibility criteria should register. According to the most recent program, ISRO YUVIKA 2023 registrations will begin on March 20, 2023, and end on April 30, 2023. The ISRO YUVIKA 2023 registration procedure will be completed online, with students required to register at isro.gov.in/YUVIKA. This article contains information about ISRO YUVIKA 2023, including eligibility criteria, significant dates, and other details.
ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Important Dates
Check the ISRO YUVIKA 2023 important dates (ISRO Young Scientist program) below and register before the deadline. Indian students of Class 9TH on January 1, 2023, are qualified to apply for ISRO YUVIKA 2023.
|ISRO YUVIKA 2023 / ISRO Young Scientist Program 2023|
|Announcement of Programme||15th March 2023|
|ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Registration starts||20th March 2023|
|ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Registration last date||03rd April 2023|
|Release of First selection list||10th April 2023|
|Release of ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Second selection list||20th April 2023|
|Reporting Date of Selected ISRO YUVIKA 2023 students at respective ISRO centers||
14th May 2023 or as intimated by ISRO through the registered email of the student.
|ISRO YUVIKA Programme 2023||
15-26th May 2023
|ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Send-off date for selected students from respective ISRO center||27th May 2023|
|Official Website||Apply Now|
ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Program
ISRO YUVIKA 2023 program is a special project for School kids also called the “Young Scientist Programme”, YUVIKA stands for “YUva VIgyani KAryakram”. The ISRO young scientist program was launched with the wide goal of teaching younger people the fundamentals of space technology, science, and applications. ISRO runs this program to teach younger students about space technologies, science, and applications, as well as to educate them about emerging developments in space science as well as technology. These pupils will become the future pillars of our country. The ISRO YUVIKA 2023 program involves a two-week residential training at four ISRO centers: VSSC, URSC, SAC, and NESAC, as well as a visit to SDSC, and SHAR.
NEET PG Cut off 2023, Branchwise Marks for OBC, SC, ST, General
ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Participating ISRO Centers
The ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Centers will be participating in ISRO YUVIKA 2023 programs listed below. Please keep in mind that ISRO YUVIKA 2023 is a residential program, so students must remain in the following locations until their course is completed.
- Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad
- U. R. Rao Satellite Centre (URSC), Bengaluru
- Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradun
- Satish Dhavan Space Center (SDSC), Sriharikota
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), Hyderabad
- North-Eastern Space Applications Centre (NE-SAC), Shillong
Check: CBSE Class 12 All Subject Answer Keys 2023
ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students who have completed class VIII and are presently enrolled in class IX are eligible to apply for the ISRO YUVIKA 2023 program. Students in Class 9 in India on January 1, 2023, are qualified to register for the ISRO Young Scientist Programme – YUVIKA 2023. ISRO YUVIKA 2023 is chosen primarily on its educational record. Applicants from rural regions were given special consideration in the selection process. The selected candidate list for ISRO YUVIKA 2023 from each state will be released by the end of March. Every year, three students from each state/union territory will participate in this program, which will encompass CBSE, ICSE, and the state board curriculum.
ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Program Apply Online
Students who are qualified to apply for the ISRO YUVIKA 2023 program can finish the registration process by following the steps outlined below.
- First, go to the official website, isro.gov.in/YUVIKA.
- On the website, click the ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Registration link.
- The screen will be updated with a fresh registration window.
- Fill up the ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Application form with all of your information.
- Submit all of the required papers as specified.
- After completing the registration form, click the Submit option.
- Take a printout of the ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Registration Form for utilization later on.
ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Selection Process
ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Selection Process includes weightage for both academic achievement and activity participation. ISRO seeks participants who excel in both academics and extracurricular interests. Students from rural areas were offered higher priority in the selection process. In a tie among the selected applicants, the younger candidates will be given preference. The parameters or weights assigned to different factors in selecting ISRO YUVIKA 2023 are listed below.
|ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Selection Process|
Weightage in the YUVIKA 2023 selection
|Total Marks obtained in the class 8th exam||50 %|
|Students’ Performance in the online quiz||10%|
|Participation in the science fair in the last 3 years of school/ district/ state & above the level||2%/5%/10%|
|Students Rank in Olympiad or equivalent competition in the last 3 years (1st to 3rd rank in school/ district/ state & above level)||2%/4%/5%|
|Qualifiers of sports competitions in the last 3 years (Students who secured 1st to 3rd rank in school/ district/ state & above level)||2%/4%/5%|
|Scout and Guides / NCC / NSS Member ( last 3 years)||5%|
|Students who are studying in a Rural or Village School located in the Panchayat area||15%|
ISRO YUVIKA 2023 Benefits
ISRO YUVIKA 2023 program provides students with a number of advantages in terms of education and career possibilities.
- The chance to learn about space exploration and research is one of the biggest advantages of ISRO YUVIKA 2023.
- The program itself is completely free. ISRO will pay for all training materials, lodging, boarding, and so on.
- Students can learn about rocket science, propulsion systems, satellite communication, and other topics through the program.
- Students will also have the opportunity to receive hands-on experience in the field of space research and exploration through this program. This can be extremely useful for students who want to work in the space industry.
- Students can connect with other ISRO professionals involved in the space business through the YUVIKA project.