Table of Contents
CUET PG Eligibility Criteria 2024: The National Testing Agency will soon release the CUET PG 2024 eligibility Criteria along with the information brochure on the official website at cuet.nta.nic.in. The CUET PG Eligibility Criteria 2024 includes all the important details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. which must fulfilled by the candidates to be considered for the Exam. Individuals who wish to participate in the CUET PG 2024 admission exam can check the CUET PG Eligibility Criteria Qualification & Age Limit on this page.
CUET PG Eligibility Criteria 2024
The National Testing Agency will administer the CUET PG admission exam online from March 11–28, 2024 and the the application form is likely to be released by January 2024. To take the exam, candidates must complete the CUET application form 2024. Thus, to complete the form, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria for CUET PG 2024. It is recommended that candidates review the CUET PG exam eligibility requirements before completing the CUET PG application form 2024. The test authorities would cancel the candidature of ineligible candidates, thus they should refrain from applying for the CUET PG Exam.
CUET PG 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The National Testing Agency (NTA) prescribes CUET PG 2024 eligibility requirements that must be fulfilled by the aspirants. According to the most recent CUET PG 2024 eligibility requirements, Candidates with a bachelor’s degree under their belt or those enrolled in their final year of college are eligible to take the CUET PG 2024 exam. Apart from that for candidates to be eligible to take the exam, they need to have at least 50% of the marks in the other categories and at least 55% of the marks in the General Category.
Also Check: CUET PG Courses List 2024
CUET PG Eligibility
The eligibility Criteria for the CUET PG 2024 exam will be made available by the National Testing Agency on cuet.nta.nic.in, The CUET PG Exam eligibility criteria 2024 include important details such as age requirements, educational qualifications, nationality, and so on. Before completing the CUET PG exam application form, candidates must go through the CUET PG eligibility criteria 2024 carefully which are listed below.
CUET PG Age Limit 2024
The CUET PG age limit for admission through CUET PG 2024 should be known to all students taking the exam. It is expected that there will be no age restriction for applicants competing in CUET (PG) 2024. Through the CUET (PG) 2024 examination, candidates who have passed the bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination or who are appearing in 2024, regardless of age, may apply to master’s degree programmes at Central Universities.
It must be noted that each university has different eligibility for PG Admisiiona and the candidates must meet the age requirements of the university to which they wish to apply. Interested students should review the Age limit and other eligibility criteria of PG Courses on the relevant university’s official website.
Eligibility for CUET PG – Number of attempts
In contrast to other entrance tests, there is no restriction on the number of times one can take the CUET PG. This exam is open to everyone who meets the CUET eligibility standards for age, minimum marks, and educational background.
CUET PG Eligibility 2024 – Nationality
Candidates must meet the following nationality requirements in addition to the CUET PG age limit and educational credentials to be eligible for the CUET Exam:
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- Citizens of Nepal and Bhutan’s constituent subjects are eligible.
- Tibetan refugees who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, intending to make India their permanent home and reside there indefinitely are eligible.
- Individuals who have permanently relocated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam are eligible.
CUET PG Educational Qualifications
The CUET educational qualification specifics for the 2024 qualifying requirements for CUET PG are listed below.
- To be eligible for the CUET (PG), a candidate must have earned a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university.
- Depending on the course for which they are applying, candidates must have certain required subjects in their undergraduate.
- Students in the General category must have received at least 50% of their graduation marks.
- Students from reserved categories, such as SC and ST, must receive at least 45% marks in their graduation
- Students must meet the Eligibility requirements to be admitted, even if each university or institution may have its own set of requirements.
- Applicants must provide their 10th and 12th Class mark sheets at the Time of admission
CUET Reservation Policy 2024
The Government of India provides reservations to Indian nationals who fall under particular designated categories. As per the Govt Rules, A limited percentage of seats in the CUET PG 2024 exam are reserved. Candidates from the SC/ST categories will be offered a 5% relaxation under the CUET PG 2024 reservation criteria. However, in the case of Central Universities, the rules apply to the university. Check the table below for CUET PG 2024 category-specific reservations:
|CUET PG 2024 Seat Reservation
Reserved Seats (%)
Economically Weaker Section (GEN-EWS)
10% of seats in every course
Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)
27% of seats in every course
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
15% of seats in every course
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
7.5% of seats in every course
Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD)
5% seats in each of OPEN, GEN-EWS, OBC-NCL, SC, and ST category seats.
Eligibility Criteria for CUET PG 2024 -Key Points
The National Testing Agency will make the eligibility criteria for the CUET PG 2024 exam available on cuet.nta.nic.in. Students who wish to sit for the CUET PG Exam 2023 must ensure that they meet all of the CUET PG Eligibility eligibility criteria to avoid having their applications disqualified. The following are the key points for CUET PG eligibility requirements 2024:
- Every varsity/participating institute’s CUET PG 2024 eligibility requirements are varied. Before applying for their selected programmes, candidates should visit the university’s official website.
- To get admission to Central Universities via CUET 2024, the particular university’s existing policies governing quota, category, relaxation, reservations, qualification, subject combinations, preferences, and so on will apply.
- An applicant cannot be considered for postgraduate admission if they do not meet the program-specific eligibility requirements of the targeted University, even if they pass the entrance exam with passing marks.
- All applicants must have relevant documents to prove that they meet the CUET PG Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates who do not meet the eligibility requirements are strongly advised not to apply since they will not be admitted to the university.