SBI PO Mains Result 2021: State Bank of India has released the SBI PO Mains Result 2021 on 16th February 2021. SBI PO Exam comprises three stages, Prelims, Mains Exam, and Group Exercise & Interview. As per SBI, a final merit list will be prepared based on mains and interview marks. Every year, a huge number of candidates appear for the prestigious exam of SBI PO. The candidates who appeared for the Mains exam on January 29, 2021, can check their SBI PO Mains Result from the link given below which has been active officially on 16th February 2021.
SBI PO Mains Result 2021: Overview
|SBI PO Mains Result 2021|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total Vacancies||2000 Posts|
|Mains Exam Date||29th January 2021|
|Result Release Date||16th February 2021|
SBI PO Mains Result 2021: Important Dates
|SBI PO Result 2021: Important Dates|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||04th, 05th, 06th January 2021|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Result||18th January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||29th January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Result Date||16th February 2021|
|SBI PO Final Result Date||March 2021|
SBI PO Mains Result 2021: Steps to Check Result
Follow the given instructions to Check SBI PO Mains Result 2021:
- After clicking the Result link given, follow the steps to check your result:
- Enter the following credentials: Roll number /Registration Number, and Password/ Date of birth.
- Click the Submit button
- The SBI PO Result will appear.
- Save & download the Result for your future use.
SBI PO Mains Result 2021: Direct Link
The State Bank of India has released PO Mains Result on its official website on 16th February 2021. The candidates who have appeared in the Mains Exam can download the result pdf from the direct link below.
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2021
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2021 will be covering two phases for online exams, Prelims & Mains. This will be followed by an interview.
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2021: Prelims
- This is the first round of the SBI PO Exam.
- This will have 3 sections where each section will have to be completed in 20 Minutes.
- The total marks of the SBI PO Prelims Exam are 100 Marks while the duration of the exam is 1 Hour.
- One (1) mark is awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 Marks for every incorrect answer marked by the candidate.
- All the questions will be set bilingually i.e. in English and Hindi, except the English Language.
|S.No.||Name of Tests
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates can check the mains exam pattern in the table below. The mains exam has both objectives as well as the descriptive paper.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Descriptive Test||02||50||30 minutes|
Points to Remember for PO Mains Result
- SBI PO comes with a great opportunity to work in the country’s most renowned bank, the State Bank of India. A candidate’s ability to handle such a position should be great. That is why the Bank and the Exam both hold a very high stature in the country.
- The final result of SBI PO 2021 takes into account the total score of the Mains Exam plus the Interview Process.
- The generated merit list decides the selection.
- Candidates who are mentioned in the merit list are provided with the appointment letter by the Bank of their preference.
SBI PO Mains Result 2021: FAQs
Q 1. How can one check the result of SBI PO Mains 2021?
Ans. Candidates can check the result of the SBI PO Mains directly from the official website @sbi.co.in or by clicking on the link given in the article and follow the steps to check the result.
Q 2. When did the SBI PO Mains 2021 result release?
Ans. The result of the SBI PO Mains Exam has released on 16th February 2021.
Q 3. Can I get the hard copy of the scorecard of SBI PO Mains 2021?
Ans. No, candidates do not get the hard copy of the SBI PO Mains scorecard. SBI releases the soft copy of the scorecard which the candidate can download and take the printout of the scorecard.
Q 4. Is there any interview in SBI PO 2020-21 selection process?
Ans. Yes, there will be interviews as well as group discussion after the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify as the mains will be appearing for the interview and group discussion to complete the selection process.
Q 5. Are the marks obtained in the Preliminary Exam of SBI PO considered for final selection?
Ans. No, the preliminary round is qualifying in nature, in this round only serious candidates will qualify. The marks scored in the SBI PO Mains Exam and Interview will be used for the final appointment of SBI PO 2020-21.