OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released admit card of the exam for the post of Junior Clerk 2016. Candidates can download their Hall Ticket/Admit Card by clicking the link provided below. OSSC Junior Clerk Exam is scheduled for 22 September 2019 (Sunday) from 10.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon. OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card Download Link is provided. Candidates who had applied for the exam can check the given link.
Candidates will be required to provide their user ID and Password to download the admit card.
Steps To Download OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019:
Candidates who had applied for the post of Junior clerk may check the given steps. Below are the steps to download OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019:
- Click on the link to Download OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Then, Click on the “Candidates Login” Tab placed Right-hand side Top of the respective Page.
- Put the User ID & Password which you have received at the time of submission of Online Form for logging in to the candidates Portal.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” tab to generate your printable Admit Card.
OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 Link:
Documents to Carry along with OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019:
- Along with the admit card, a proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The photo identity cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the websites and their registered email to check for notifications related to OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019.
They must also keep in mind the instructions written on the admit card regarding the center and documents to be carried along, while appearing for the test. Candidates are suggested to be on/before time on the Examination Venue.
More information can be accessed from OSSC official website, ossc.gov.in
To get latest notifications for OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card /Exam, stay connected with the website.