UPSSSC JE Exam Preparation Strategy for Last 10 Days, Check Revision Plan for the final days before the exam. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission had announced a total of 1477 Junior Engineer Vacancies to be recruited from different engineering branches. Due to some unfortunate events, the board was unable to conduct the exam at that moment. finally the new UPSSSC JE Exam Date 2018 is announced by the board, according to which the exam is going to be conducted on 30th January 2022. After the declaration of the new exam date, aspirants have started again their preparation with a desperation to get their dream government job, to help these students to get the best outcome from their preparations, in this article we’ve discussed the best final days revision plan and UPSSSC JE Exam Preparation Strategy, candidates are advised to read the article till the end.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
UPSSSC JE Exam Preparation Strategy: Exam Overview
|UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer|
|UPSSSC JE 2018 Exam Date||30th January 2022|
UPSSSC JE Exam Preparation Strategy: Exam Pattern
To prepare for any exam, first of all, a basic idea of the exam is what we need to start making the plan. Check the UPSSSC JE Exam Pattern given below
|Paper I||General Hindi & English||75||75||2 hours|
|Paper II||Engineering||125||375||2 hours|
UPSSSC JE Preparation Strategy 2018: Syllabus
The Detailed Syllabus for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018 PDF Download can be done through the link given below, candidates are advised to first download the syllabus and have a thorough reading of the same.
UPSSSC JE Preparation Strategy 2018
The most important element for the preparation strategy of any exam is understanding the need for the exam and working accordingly. the UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018 Exam Consists of questions that will check candidates’ technical skills, reasoning skills, general knowledge, and basic computer understanding.
Every particular candidate is different in his/her own way, a general study plan won’t work the same for everyone. Although there are certain elements that are required to be considered by all the aspirants of UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018, check the points given below
- Candidates need to give more importance to the topics/subjects which are having comparatively more weightage than others
- topic-wise analysis should be done for all the subjects through test series, quizzes, and mock tests
- cyclic revision technique should be followed.
- real-time mock tests are a must so that you don’t face anxiety during the actual exam.
- for current affairs, a good and trusted resource is required. Check ADDA247 App for the best and most targeted current affairs.
UPSSSC JE Last 10 Days Revision Plan
Revision is the most important part of the preparation of any examination. To help students to get the right revision plan in the final days before the exam, we’ve discussed some important points to make a good and most effective revision plan for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018
- Don’t use more than one resource in the final days before exams, trust on the notes you’ve prepared, books you’ve read or the classes you’ve attended.
- Don’t go for the subjects which you’ve not covered till now, revise for the ones which you’ve already covered.
- Have a schedule for Mock Tests, don’t get excited or demotivated from your score, have a good analysis of the entire mock test, and work on your mistakes.
- Don’t study too much or too little in this time, keep your same pace and momentum which you’ve kept till now.
- keep revising notes, important marked questions, and all the important things which you’ve marked while preparing.
ADDA247 Wishes ALL THE BEST to all the aspirants of UPSSSC JE Exam 2018