UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23
UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23: Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts every year competitive examination for recruitment to the Engineering Services Exam. UPSC going to release the official notification for various disciplines soon on its official website i.e.@upsc.gov.in. Mode of Application is online mode only & interested candidates can apply for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022-23 before the last date of the application form. The Selection Process is mainly based on written examinations & Interviews. Here in this article, we detailed the UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23. The aspirants shall read the full article for more information regarding UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23 and must bookmark this website for more Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23: Overview
UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23: Candidates refer to this section to know the detailed information about UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022-23 such as posts, no. of vacancies, etc. in the tabular form.
|UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022-23|
|Authority Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancy||Available Soon|
|Disciplines||Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical /Electrical & Telecommunication|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|Notifications||14th September 2022|
|Application Begins||Available Soon|
|Application Ends||Available Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
Click Here To Check,
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022
- ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022
- APWD JE Recruitment 2022
- UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2022
UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23: Notification
UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23: UPSC is going to release the official notification soon for the Engineering Service Examination 2022-23. Candidates can download the UPSC ESE 2023 Notification PDF soon from the direct link given below for ease of candidates.
Click Here To Download UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022-23 Notification (Link will be activated on 14th September 2022)
Detailed UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23 and Exam Pattern Both
UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23: UPSC ESE Exam 2023 Selection Process & Exam Pattern in various disciplines follows 3 stages of the recruitment process defined by UPSC.
1. Prelims Exam (Objective Paper) [Stage 1]
- IES Prelims is mainly divided into 2 sections such as General Ability & Engineering Branch
- The level of Questions asked in General Ability Section at the Graduate Level.
- Questions asked from engineering core streams generally from the engineering degree examination of any government-recognized university.
- They are actually divided into 2 papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2
- Both Papers will be objective type based.
- For Paper 1 the time duration will be of 2 hours & Paper 2 is 3 hours.
- The total Marks for the Prelims Examination is 500.
- There is also a negative marking i.e. every wrong answer deducts 1/3 marks.
- The total time duration for completing the exam is 5 hours.
2. Mains Exam (Conventional Paper) [Stage 2]
- Only those candidates who passed Stage I will be eligible for Mains Exam.
- They are also divided into two papers 1 & 2 both.
- In both Papers, questions are asked from core engineering disciplines.
- The time duration of each paper is 3 hours.
- The total time duration for Mains Exam is 6 hours.
- Both Paper carries 300 marks individually.
- The total Marks for Mains Examination is 600.
3. Interview/ Personality Test [Stage 3]
- Candidates must clear both Stages 1 & 2 to score good marks in both Exams only those candidates are eligible for the Interview.
- Before going to the Interview, candidates must carry a list of documents such as the category certificate, education qualification certificates, birth certificates, etc.
- These Personality Tests carry a total of 200 marks.
Note:- Final Selection of Candidates will be based on the cut-off marks obtained in Stage I, Stage II, and Stage III Exams.
UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23: Important Dates
UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23: This section gives information related to UPSC IES 2023 Important Dates in tabular form.
|Notifications||14th September 2022|
|Application Begins||To Be Notified Soon|
|Application Ends||To Be Notified Soon|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Soon|
|Exam||To Be Notified Soon|
|Result||To Be Notified Soon|
Important Engineering Govt. Job Pages
|SSC JE 2022||RRB JE 2022||GATE 2023|
|RRB SSE 2022||ISRO Scientist Engineer 2022||AAI ATC Recruitment 2022|
|FCI JE 2022||PSU’s Jobs Through GATE 2023||RPSC AE 2022|
UPSC ESE Selection Process 2022-23: FAQ
Q1. From where can I find UPSE ESE Selection Process 2022-23?
Ans. You can find the detailed UPSE ESE Selection Process 2022-23 in this article.
Q2. What is the official website of UPSE ESE Recruitment 2022-23?
Ans. @upsc.gov.in is the official website for UPSE ESE Recruitment 2022-23.
Q3. What stands for UPSC?
Ans. UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission.