UPPSC Technical Lecturer Syllabus Civil Engineering 2021, Check Preparation Strategy for Civil Engineering. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment of Principal, Lecturer, Librarian, and Workshop Superintendent. The Online Application for UPPSC Technical Lecturer has been closed on 15th October 2021. All the interested and eligible candidates have already applied for it. Here is this article we’re mentioning the Syllabus and Preparation Planning for Civil Engineering Students.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7
Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2021 Exam Overview
|UPPSC Technical Education Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Principal, Lecturer, Workshop superintendent, and Librarian|
|Online Application Starts||15th September 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||UP State Government Jobs 2021|
Check UPPSC Polytechnic Syllabus 2021 for All branches
UPPSC Technical Lecturer Exam Pattern for Civil Engineering
UPPSC Technical Education Teaching Exam Pattern consists of two papers with 125 questions in each paper, all questions are multiple select type questions. Check out the detailed exam pattern for UPPSC technical education teaching service exam 2021 below.
- total duration for each exam is 2.5 hours
- total number of questions in each exam are 125
- according to the marking scheme of the examination, +3 marks for every right answer and -1 for every wrong answer.
- Candidates need to score from a total of 375 Marks.
- Paper I , there will be 100 questions from Civil Engineering Discipline and 25 Questions from General Hindi.
- Paper II , there will be 100 questions from Civil Engineering Discipline and 25 Questions from General Studies.
UPPSC Polytechnical Lecturer Civil Engineering Syllabus
UPPSC Technical Lecturer Exam is to recruit for Polytechnic Lecturers, so in order to check their communication level, some non-technical questions such as questions from general Hindi and general studies are also added. Check out the detailed syllabus for Civil Engineering.
UPPSC Polytechnical Lecturer Syllabus for General Hindi
- हिंदी भाषा का मूलभूत ज्ञान (स्वर, व्यंजन, रस)
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- उचित शब्द से दिए गए रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ती
- पर्यायवाची शब्द, विलोम शब्द, शब्द युग्म, लिंग परिवर्तन, वचन परिवर्तन आदी
- वर्ण, वर्तनी और उच्चारण
- वाक्य-क्रम व्यवस्थापन
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- विपरीतार्थक शब्द
- संधि तथा संधि-विच्छेद
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
UPPSC TETS Syllabus for General Studies
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Current National and International Important Events
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
- Population, Ecology & urbanization
- General Science
- Culture and traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- History of India
- World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
- Indian National Movement
- Logical Reasoning
- Basic elementary mathematics
UPPSC Technical Lecturer Syllabus : Civil Engineering
- Constructions Materials
- Surveying and Measurement
- Mechanics of Solids
- Structural Analysis
- Transport Phenomenon
- Engineering Economy & Management
- Elementary Engineering
- Energy Conversion
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Design
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundations Engineering
- Design of Hydraulic Structure
- Fluid Mechanics and Open Channel Flow
- Transportation Engineering
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Public Health Engineering
UPPSC Technical Lecturer Civil Syllabus is given in PDF form for the ease of students. Students can download it from the link given below.
CLICK HERE! to download PDF of UPPSC Technical Lecturer Syllabus Civil Engineering 2021
UPPSC Technical Lecturer Preparation Tips
- Candidates need to have great conceptual strength on fundamental subjects are they’re of great weightage.
- Preparation of General Awareness should include Current Affairs and well as general studies as questions can be expected from both.
- Good practice of reasoning is required by the candidates, SSC/RRB JE questions can be solved for reference.
- Good Test Series are also required to be solved by candidates in order to have good speed and accuracy in exams. Checkout the NHPC JE Test Series
The UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Eligibility Criteria is explained in detail, please check related information for UPPSC Technical Education Teaching Service Examination 2021
|UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Notification 2021||UPPSC Technical Education Teaching Service Exam 2021 Salary and Job Profile|
|UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Pattern 2021||UPPSC TETS Eligibility Criteria 2021|