SSC JE Form Filling 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the SSC JE 2022 Notification to recruit Junior Engineers across India on 12th August 2022. SSC JE application form 2022 will be released on the official website of SSC – @ssc.nic.in. The candidates need to fill out the online application before the last date. The last date for SSC JE Form Filing is 2 September 2022. SSC JE 2022 exam centers are spread across nine different regions, with each region having many centers. As per the authorities, no request for the change of the SSC JE exam center will be entertained. The candidates can pay the fee online or offline mode. The date of submission of the offline fee is different. SSC JE 2022 exam will be conducted in November 2022 (Tentative).
SSC JE 2022 Application Form
SSC JE 2022 application should be filled out very carefully because the details provided by the candidates will become the official records later. It would be very difficult to change such details after the application process is over. SSC will also provide the opportunity to change the details online after the last date of application. They can do so by paying the online application fee for the SSC Exam 2022. The Commission will charge the application correction fee for this facility. The application fee for the SSC Junior Engineer 2022 Exam will be INR 100. Candidates read this article to have useful & effective step-by-step procedures regarding the SSC JE Form Filling 2022.
In this article, we have provided important information regarding SSC JE Form Filling 2022. The aspirants shall read the full article & bookmark the website for further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
SSC-JE Form Filling 2022: Overview
SSC JE Form Filling 2022: To help the students, achieve their dream job in central government the candidates need to keep in mind while making their SSC JE 2022 Application Form. Given below is the tabulated detailed information about SSC JE Recruitment 2022. Candidates must also click the link below for the detailed SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2022 Recruitment Process.
|SSC JE 2022 Notification|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Start of application||12th August 2022|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|Exam date (Paper 1)||November 2022|
|Application Begins||12th August 2022|
|Application Ends||2nd September 2022|
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Test Consisting Of Two Papers
Paper 1: Computer Based Test (CBT)
Paper 2: Descriptive Test
|Medium Of Paper||English/Hindi|
|SSC JE 2022 Official Websiteemail@example.com|
Important Engineering Govt. Job Pages
|Important AE/JE Jobs 2022||RRB JE 2022||RRB SSE 2022|
|SSC JE 2022||GATE 2023||AAI ATC Recruitment 2022|
|FCI JE 2022||PSU’s Jobs Through GATE 2023||ISRO Scientist Engineer 2022|
|GATE 2023 Counselling||CCMT Counselling 2022||RPSC AE 2022|
SSC JE Form Filling 2022:Notification PDF
Candidates can download the SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF from the direct link given below. The SSC JE 2022 Notification will contain all important details like Exam date, application online last dates, application fee, minimum qualification, no. of vacancies, and salary structure. SSC JE 2022 Notification PDF is released on 12th August 2022.
SSC JE Form Filling 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who want to apply online for SSC JE Recruitment 2022 must ensure that they are legal citizens of a particular country and residents of particular states, are within the prescribed age limit, and have the required educational qualification. The officials of the conducting body will not accept application invites from those who are not eligible as per the official guidelines. Here, we have mentioned the SSC JE Eligibility Criteria on the basis of citizenship, age limit, age relaxation, and educational qualification as per various categories. Aspirants are advised to go through the pointers to know more about the same subject.
SSC JE Form Filling 2022: Educational Qualification
SSC has released different eligibility criteria for different posts. Check post-wise educational qualifications from the table below:
Border Roads Organization – JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)
- Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute
- Three years Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board and
- Two years of working experience in Planning/ Execution/ Maintenance of Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering works.
CPWD – JE (Civil/ Electrical)
- Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute
Central Water Power Research Station – JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)
- Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute
Central Water Commission – JE (Civil/ Mechanical)
- Degree or Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval) – (Mechanical/ Electrical)
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institution and,
- Two years of experience in the respective field
Farakka Barrage Project – JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)
- Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or Board
Military Engineering Services (MES) – JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)
- Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
- Three years Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board and
- Two years of experience in Planning, Execution, and Maintenance of Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering works.
National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) – JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)
- Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
The upper age limit for candidates is 30 to 32 years. For several posts, it is 30 years and for a few others, it is 32 years. Check the post-wise age limit criteria as of January 01, 2021, from the table below:
|Organization & Post||Age Limit|
|Border Road Organization – JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|Central Water and Power Research Station – JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval) – JE (Electrical/ Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|Farakka Barrage Project – JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|Military Engineer Services (MES) -JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) – JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)||Up to 30 years|
|Central Public Works Department (CPWD) – JE (Civil/ Electrical)||Up to 32 years|
|Central Water Commission – JE (Civil/ Mechanical)||Up to 32 years|
Note: The upper age limit criteria are relaxed for candidates belonging to certain reserved categories. Check the SSC JE age relaxation criteria below:
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.|
A candidate should be either:
- a) A citizen of India, or
- b) A subject of Nepal, or
- c) A subject of Bhutan, or
- d) A Tibetan refugee who came to India before the 1st January 1962with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Candidates belonging to categories b, c, d, and e above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
SSC JE Form Filling 2022: Application Steps
Candidates who want to secure the post of Junior Engineer in the Staff Selection Commission must know that it is very important to fill out the application form with the correct details. Here, we have given the step-by-step process to fill out the application form on the official website via online mode only. Candidates must go through these points to avert any kind of mistake while doing the same.
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission- @ssc.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the ‘Register Now link.
- – 3rd Step: Enter your basic details such as ‘Name’, ‘Mobile Number’, ‘Email ID’, ‘Date of Birth’, and other necessary details. Submit the details.
- – 4th Step: A ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’ will be generated and the same will be sent to the registered Mobile Number and Email ID. Note down the “Registration ID” and “Password”.
Filling of Application Form
- – 5th Step: Enter the “Registration ID” and “Password” to log in to the SSC JE application. Change your password after your first Login.
- – 6th Step: Fill in your ‘Personal’, ‘Educational’ and ‘Contact’
- – 7th Step: Upload your recent ‘Photograph’ and ‘Signature’.
- – 8th Step: Preview the application form and edit the details if necessary. No changes will be allowed once the application form is submitted.
- – 9th Step: An OTP will be sent to the Registered Mobile Number and Email ID. Verify the OTP and click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- – 10th Step: Proceed to pay by clicking on the “Payment” option. Choose the fee payment option. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at the SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- – 11th Step: Once the fee payment is successful, take a few printouts of the filled application form for future reference.
Prerequisites for SSC JE 2022 Application Form
There are some important documents necessary before filling in the asked details in SSC JE Application Form 2022. Candidates must make sure that they have all the significant documents and their scanned copies beside them while proceeding towards submitting the application form on the official website. Here, we have enlisted the same for a better understanding of candidates.
- A Valid and Active Email ID
- Candidates scanned passport size photo and signature with dimensions as specified
- Aadhaar Card or any other photo ID proof such as Voter ID card, PANS, Passport, Driving License, and School/ College / Employer ID.
- Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking details in case of online fee payment
- Educational qualification details such as percentage/grade/ CGPA etc.
- Any past work experience details needed for the post candidate is applying for.
As part of filling out the SSC JE Application Form 2022, candidates will have to upload scanned copies of their passport size photograph and signature on the official website. The documents should be in a specific size and format else they will not be accepted. Here, we have provided the image specification for the said recruitment drive. Candidates must check the table given below to know more about the same subject.
|Documents||Dimensions (kb)||Format||Size (Width*Height)|
|Photograph||20 to 50||JPEG||3.5 cm * 4.5 cm|
|Signature||10 to 20||JPEG||4 cm * 3 cm|
SSC JE Form Filling 2022: Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay the SSC JE application fee to complete the application process. The application fee is non-refundable.
Check the fee details below:
SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM & Female Candidates
- Application fees for SSC JE can be paid online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can pay the fee online through SBI Net Banking or through Debit Cards/Credit Cards of any other banks.
- The fee can also be paid offline through SBI Challan.
- For offline payment, candidates must take a printout of the Challan generated online after completion of the application part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branches of SBI.
SSC JE Form Filling 2022: Regional Websites
Candidates who belong to different regions will be able to access the SSC JE Application Form on the regional websites. We have tabulated the list of SSC websites according to various regions across the country. Aspirants must go through the same for a better understanding.
|Region||Regional Website Links|
|SSC Eastern Region||sscer.org|
|SSC Southern Region||sscsr.gov.in|
|SSC North Region||sscnr.net.in|
|SSC Central Region||ssc-cr.org|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||sscmpr.org|
|SSC North Western Region||sscnwr.org|
|SSC Western Region||sscwr.net|
|SSC North Eastern Region||sscner.org.in|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
SSC JE Form Filling 2022:FAQs
Q1. When was the SSC JE Application Form released?
Ans. SSC JE Application Form was released on 12th August 2022.
Q2. What is the educational qualification required for JE (Civil/ Electrical)?
Ans. Candidates must have a diploma in Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
Q3. What is the age limit required for Central Water and Power Research Station – JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)?
Ans. Candidates who want to apply for Central Water and Power Research Station – JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) must be up to 30 years.
Q4. What are the login credentials required to fill SSC JE 2022 Application Form?
Ans. After the registration process, candidates will get ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’ to proceed further with filling in the SSC JE 2022 Application Form.
Q5. Can Graduate Engineers apply for SSC JE 2022?
Ans. Yes, Graduate Engineers are eligible to apply for SSC JE 2022.