SSC JE 2022 Previous Year Cutoff
Staff Selection Commission is India’s one of the greatest recruitment processes for the enrollment of eligible candidates into various divisions of the central government. Candidates who have recognition in designing and engineering can apply for SSC JE 2022 Recruitment. The SSC JE Examination is directed consistently to enroll youthful and dynamic possibility to work in the various divisions of the central government. as Junior Engineers in some of the recognized government organizations. The aspirants who are wishing to apply for the junior engineers’ post announced under SSC JE Exam 2022 can apply online from 28th November 2022 to 27th December 2022 through the official website. The SSC JE 2022 Notification is supposed to be out on 28th November 2022 and the test will be led in the period of March 2023 (Tentatively) as mentioned in the SSC Official Calendar. Cutoff of any examination is a crucial part to ace that particular examination, In order to ace it candidates must thoroughly know about the selection process and amount of marks a candidates need to score to get through that examination. Here in the article, we’re examining the SSC JE 2022 Previous Year Cutoff exhaustively, read the article till the finish to get every one of the significant insights regarding SSC JE 2022 Previous Year Cutoff. Candidates must also bookmark this website of further Engineering Job Updates.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
SSC JE 2022 Previous Year Cutoff: Overview
|SSC JE 2022 Exam|
|SSC JE 2022 Exam Particulars||SSC JE 2022 Details|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC Junior Engineer (SSC JE)|
|Frequency Of Exam||Once A Year|
|Level Of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Test Consisting Of Two Papers:
|SSC JE 2022 Exam Date||14th to 16th November 2022|
|Medium Of Paper||English/Hindi|
|SSC JE 2022 Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
Candidates must check the below link to know more about SSC JE 2022 Recruitment.
SSC JE 2022 Previous Year Cutoff: Selection Process
The Recruitment of Junior Engineers through the Staff Selection Commission Examination follows a two-venture choice interaction, which incorporates a web-based PC based objective assessment followed by an description test assessment of the particular designing part of the seeming applicant. The Prelims Exam (Paper I) of the SSC JE Examination comprises of Multiple Choice Questions though the Mains (Paper II) Examination comprises of descriptive questions from the particular designing disciplines. Applicants need to clear the SSC JE Prelims assessment to show up for the SSC JE Mains Examination and the at long last chosen candidates should show up for the document verification round. Allow us to check the definite SSC JE 2022 Selection Process.
The Three Stages Of SSC Junior Engineer Selection Process are:
- SSC JE Prelims Examination
- SSC JE Mains Examination
- SSC JE Document Verification
SSC JE Prelims Examination
The SSC JE Prelims Examination is the first stage of the examination, in which the paper will be MCQ based and the paper will consist of a total of 200 questions and each question will carry one mark according to which the maximum marks of the paper will be 200. The questions will be asked from the topics like General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, and the Respective Engineering Disciplines. The Detailed Exam Pattern of the SSC JE Prelims Exam is given below.
SSC JE Prelims (Paper I) Exam Pattern:
|Papers||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hrs.|
|(ii) General Awareness||50||50|
|Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR||100||100|
|Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) OR|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)|
SSC JE Paper I: Scheme of Examination
- SSC JE Paper 1 has 3 sections, general knowledge, thinking general awareness, and general engineering for civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering having just objective questions.
- The time of SSC JE paper 1 is of 2 hours.
- The candidates need to meet all requirements for the SSC JE paper 1 end to push ahead in the SSC JE 2022 selection process.
SSC JE Mains Examination
The candidates who have cleared the SSC JE Prelims Examination will be allowed to appear for the SSC JE Mains examination. This is subjective in nature and will have questions from the respective engineering discipline of the appearing candidate. The total duration of the examination will be 2 hours and candidates need to score as much as possible from a total of 300 marks in order to make it to the final merit list. below we have provided the exam pattern of the SSC JE Mains Examination.
SSC JE 2022 Mains (Paper II) Exam Pattern:
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hrs.|
SSC JE Paper II (mains) Scheme of Examination:
- The SSC JE Paper 2 exam is a conventional type exam with descriptive type questions given in the paper.
- Paper 2 of the SSC JE 2022 exam will have questions only from the technical subject as per the educational qualification that the candidates have chosen.
- The SSC JE 2022 Paper 2 will be a total of 300 marks.
- Candidates are allowed to bring the Log table, Slide-rule, Calculator, and Stream table along with them.
- There is no negative marking in Paper 2 of the SSC JE 2022 exam.
SSC JE 2022 Document Verification
The finally selected candidates who have their names on the merit list have to show up for the final document verification round, the centers will be allotted according to the region from which the candidate had appeared for the examination. Let’s have a look at the list of documents that candidates have to produce at the time of the document verification round.
- tenth class certificate and marksheet sheet
- twelfth class certificate and marksheet sheet
- Graduation last marksheet sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- PwD testament (if pertinent), and so on
- No protest endorsement (whenever required)
SSC JE 2022 Previous Year Cutoff: How Cutoff Is Decided
The SSC JE 2022 cut off is concluded in view of different variables that decide the determination of the candidates. You should take note of that the SSC Junior Engineer cut off is delivered for Paper 1 and Paper 1+2 (joined) as the same pattern will also be seen in this year’s SSC JE 2022 Recruitment..
- The all out number of applicants who have taken the test for SSC JE.
- The class of the candidates (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD/Ex-Servicemen) is thought about while setting up the cut off marks for SSC JE.
- The marking plan was trailed by SSC for the SSC Junior Engineer test.
- The trouble level/difficulty level of the test.
- In the event that the SSC JE test is held in numerous movements, standardization of marks will be trailed by SSC.
- The absolute number of opening according to the class of the candidates.
- The pattern of the earlier year cut off characteristics of SSC JE.
SSC JE 2022 Previous Year Cutoff: Branch Wise Cutoff
To assist you with acing the SSC JE 2022 Exam, we have furnished you with the SSC JE cut off for civil, electrical and mechanical designing tests here. You will observe the SSC JE year wise cut off for paper 1 and paper 2 beneath here. Before we continue to check SSC JE earlier year cut off, you should know the accompanying:
- There is no sectional cut off for SSC JE test for paper 1 and paper 2.
- There is just a general cut off for SSC Junior Engineer test.
- In the event that, the SSC JE test is directed in different shifts, then, at that point, the standardization cycle/normalization will be utilized.
- SSC JE Paper 1 cut off is out of 200 marks.
- SSC JE paper 2 is for 300 marks.
- Accordingly, the finished product off is determined by adding the marks got by you in SSC JE paper 1 and paper 2 consolidated, for example 500 marks.
SSC JE 2022 Previous Year Cutoff: Mechanical Engineering
In this section we have discussed the SSC JE Previous Year Cutoff of Mechanical Engineering Branch in detail. Candidates must click on the below link for knowing the previous year cutoff of SSC JE.
SSC JE 2022 Previous Year Cutoff: Civil Engineering
In this section we have discussed the SSC JE Previous Year Cutoff of Civil Engineering Branch in detail. Candidates must click on the below link for knowing the previous year cutoff of SSC JE.
SSC JE 2022 Previous Year Cutoff: Electrical Engineering
In this section we have discussed the SSC JE Previous Year Cutoff of Electrical Engineering Branch in detail. Candidates must click on the below link for knowing the previous year cutoff of SSC JE.
SSC JE 2022 Previous Year Cutoff Course Details
Candidates can check out all the study material related to SSC JE 2022 from the ADDA247 application. All the Courses and Test series are designed and analyzed by the expert Faculty of ADDA247 according to the requirement of candidates. Click on the link below to reach the study material Page directly.
For various ONLINE COURSES related to SSC JE 2022 click on the images below:
For various Test series (ENGLISH) related to SSC JE 2022 click on the images below:
For various Test series (BILINGUAL) related to SSC JE 2022 click on the images below:
SSC JE 2022 Previous Year Cutoff: FAQs
Q1. Where to check SSC JE Cutoff for Previous Years?
Ans: The previous year’s cutoff for SSC JE will be available on the official website of SSC JE. Candidates must also check this article for more knowledge regarding SSC JE Previous Year Cutoff.
Q2. When will SSC Junior Engineer 2022 Examination going to happen?
Ans: There is no official data regarding SSC Junior Engineer 2022 Examination. Please keep visiting ADDA247 for more updates.
Q3. When will be the SSC JE 2022 notification released?
Ans The SSC JE 2022 Notification will be released on 28th November 2022.