JKSSB junior assistant recruitment 2021, 163 Vacancies Released. Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has recently released its official notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistants in Civil Engineering in the department of JAL SHAKTI dated JSD/NGJ/65/2021 dated 10-08-2021. The online application will start from 9th October 2021. The Last Date to apply for JKSSB Jal Shakti Recruitment 2021 is 9th November 2021. Here in this article, we have discussed all the important information related to the JKSSB JE Recruitment 2021 read the article till the end so that you won’t miss any important information.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Overview
|JKSSB JA Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Online Application Starts||9th October 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||JK State Government Jobs 2021|
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
The JKSSB JE Vacancy 2021 is out, given below are the detailed category-wise Junior Assistant vacancies released by JKSSB .
Scale of the Post
|Name of the post||Cadre
of the post
|Jal Shakti||Jal Shakti||Level 6 (35400-
JKSSB junior assistant recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The Selection Process for the recruitment of Junior Assistant in JAL BORAD Through JKSSB is done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the CBT Examination.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|General English||20||80 minutes|
|General Awareness with special reference to JK UT||20|
|Numerical and Reasoning Ability||20|
|Basic Concepts of Computer||20|
JKSSB Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria
JKSSB JE recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria is different for different posts. Check the age limit for different posts and required educational qualifications.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
ALC or IB
Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Pahari speaking People (PWP)
Other Social Caste (OCS)
|Up to 43 years|
|Physically Challenged||Up to 42 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Up to 48 years|
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Online Application
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.). Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- The candidate need to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before final submission of the application.
- Candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
- Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Options. After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be shown “Pay Now” link for making the online application fee payment. Once fees is successfully submitted, Application ID shall be generated.The options will be available after clicking on Pay Now link. Candidate can pay using Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, as Online Payment options.
- Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after cut-off date mentioned in Advertisement Notification, i.e12.11.2021(last date). xiv. Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/clarification purpose.
- Please note that above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Criteria. Candidate can take printout of application submitted and fee payment receipt from “My Applications” link available in the Portal. Application printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Download Application. Similarly, receipt printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Download Receipt button available.
- Any person who finds difficulty in submission of application form due to technical issue or for any other reasons, shall be required to send a self explanatory mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for seeking guidance, clarification, etc. No other mode of grievance submission in this context would be valid. Moreover, only the grievance pertaining to the active application will be replied through the mail.