Table of Contents
How to Prepare for SSC JE 2022 Reasoning Section?
SSC JE 2022: SSC released the notification on 12th August 2022 to recruit eligible candidates on its official website. The recruitment is for the post of Junior Engineers Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity Surveying, and contract Posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Candidates should be filled out SSC JE 2022 application form before 12th September 2022.
Candidates who are preparing for SSC JE 2022 must have an understanding of the syllabus and exam patterns. General Intelligence & Reasoning is part of Paper-1 and is a good scoring subject. Candidates should read this complete article to understand how to prepare for SSC JE 2022 reasoning section. Candidates are also required to visit the page regularly to remain updated about any upcoming detail for SSC JE 2022 Exam and the latest Engineering Jobs Notifications.
Now keep yourself updated with Latest Engineering Government Jobs 24×7 Download ADDA247 App Now! CLICK HERE
SSC JE 2022: Overview
SSC JE 2022: Eligible candidates can apply for SSC JE 2022 and should start preparing for the SSC JE 2022 exam which is going to be held in the month of November. Candidates must check the below table to know important information about SSC JE 2022.
|SSC JE 2022
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Start of application
|12th August 2022
|Start Date of Application
|12th August 2022
|Last date of Application
|12th September 2022
|Exam date (Paper 1)
|Online and Offline
|Written Test Consisting Of Two Papers
Click Here To Check,
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022
- ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022
- APWD JE Recruitment 2022
- UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2022
SSC JE 2022: Prelims (Paper I) Exam Pattern
SSC JE 2022: Questions from both technical and non-technical portions will be asked in SSC JE 2022 Exam in paper 1. Candidates should follow SSC JE 2022 Exam pattern given below table. Paper I of the SSC JE 2022 is a computer-based examination consisting of MCQ questions. For every correct attempt, a +1 mark will be awarded and for every wrong attempt, 0.25 will be deducted from the total score of the candidate.
|No. Of Questions
|i) General Intelligence & Reasoning
|(ii) General Awareness
SSC JE 2022: Reasoning Syllabus For Tier-1
SSC JE 2022: SSC JE 2022 Syllabus consists of topics from both the non-tech & tech portions. Candidates must check the syllabus for Reasoning and Intelligence for paper 1. Questions in the SSC JE 2022 Exam reasoning section will be asked from the following topics given below:
SSC JE General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Direction and Distance
|Paper Folding Method
|Verbal and Figure Classification
|Arithmetical Number Series
SSC JE 2022: Reasoning Preparation Tips
SSC JE 2022: Candidates preparing for SSC JE 2022 must follow the below instruction while preparing reasoning topics:
1. There are a few important topics like the alphabet, dictionary, coding & decoding, analogy classification, odd pair, and rule date. The above topics are highly competitive and a rigorous amount of practice to solve. Hence, you need to allow a little extra time for these questions.
2. For most candidates coding and decoding might be one of the toughest subjects hence you need to work extra on this topic. the number of questions on this topic increases every year.
3. Logical reasoning questions are mainly combined with data/diagrams which is the central part of that question so take it seriously.
4. It is important to have knowledge of direction (east, west, north, and south) is most important to solve direction-based questions.
5. You should divide your questions time type-wise.
- The first attempt those questions which are easy and less time-consuming such as classification, odd pair, series completion/analogy, direction-based tests, direction sense test, number, ranking and time, dictionary, etc.
- Then turn toward the medium difficulty level questions such as inequalities, blood relations, coding-decoding, data sufficiency, etc.
- At last, candidates must focus more questions on complex questions like seating arrangement, complex puzzles, input-output machine, etc which are a little time-consuming, daily practice of these questions will eventually increase your speed and accuracy.
SSC JE 2022: Tips & Tricks
Candidates shall follow the below-mentioned tips and tricks to crack SSC Junior Engineer 2022 Exam. These are not exclusive steps to be followed for preparing but just guiding tips.
- Understand your syllabus
- Know about resources you will require to prepare thoroughly
- Collect Resources if you do not have
- Start preparing a study plan and schedule
- follow the plan religiously
- Learn and execute time management skills
- Solve the previous year’s papers for the SSC JE Exam.
- Practice by giving SSC JE Mock Tests
- Analyze your exams
- Work on your mistakes and weaknesses
- Stay Focused on your goal.
Important Engineering Govt. Job Pages
|SSC JE 2022
|RRB JE 2022
|RRB SSE 2022
|ISRO Scientist Engineer 2022
|AAI ATC Recruitment 2022
|FCI JE 2022
|PSU’s Jobs Through GATE 2023
|RPSC AE 2022
SSC JE 2022: FAQs
Q1. Where can I Check SSC JE 2022 reasoning Preparation Strategy?
Ans. You can Check SSC JE 2022 reasoning strategy in this article.
Q2. When was the SSC JE 2022 notification released?
Ans. The SSC JE 2022 Notification was released on 12th August 2022.
Q3. What is the official website for the SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2022?
Ans. @ssc.nic.in is the official website for the SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2022.
Q4. What is the last date to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2022?
Ans. 12th September 2022 is the last date to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2022.
Q5. How can I prepare for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2022?
Ans. EngineersADDA247 is the best online platform for the preparation of all engineering exams.